View Full Version : Gay for Pay

April 27th, 2014, 20:59
Well playmates as you know I will stick my nose into anyones business so that members can know a bit more about how things hang. I must say I am very disappointed in Buckys posts too much detail and not enough information frankly.

Bangkok is a little United Nations these days of rent boys Thai Lao Cambodia Burma probly China and definitely Veetnam. In my usual selfless way I have been researching these boys. You can sometimes find boys from any of these countries in gogo bars but also online with Grinder or Jacked. A good tip a friend told me when a boy contacts you is to wait until he says "I am massage boy" and then straightaway say "no massage only sex". Usually they say "OK" so then you say "You top?" The gay for pay ones always say Yes so you can eliminate them straightway even if you do want a top.

Anyway I have a thing for Veetnam boys anyway so I decided to try out the ones on Grinder or Jacked. They all live in a guesthouse on Silom 3 so I popped around their one evening. I reckon their all sharing the one room (30,000 a month, I asked) based on the bedding arranged on the sofa etc. money up front for sex and massage 1700 baht no nonsense about "up to you". Sex only is 1200 you can work out what that might be from what I am about to tell you.

Arrived, told to shower, bathroom ok but only one towel and I was not the first person to use it. Massage not too bad pressure massage not oil massage. That was over in about 30 minutes. Sex was a mix of oral and chuk wow with me wearing a condom. The boy didn't get hard until right at the end. Since there was no oil to wash away from the massage or cum from the sex it was in the condom no need to have a shower afterwards but the boy offered it anyway. Wet towel so did not bother.

Not sure why there are so many massage boys rather than money boys online. Maybe they think it sounds better. I have news for them.

If you feel you want some up close and personal contact with me I suggest you rush around to the Veetnam boys place they probably wont have changed the towel since I used it but their checking out of the guesthouse tomorrow or maybe Tuesday.

christianpfc
April 27th, 2014, 23:38
I reckon their [sic] all sharing the one room (30,000 a month, I asked)...

30,000 Baht per month? That must be for the entire building.

Thank you very much for your report. Will have a look in that area some day.

Appropriate title for this thread: Vietnamese moneyboys in Silom Soi 3 (replace "Silom Soi 3" by something about straight/gay or online dating if you put stress on that).

April 28th, 2014, 09:34
I just asked the boy and he said "100 a day" but when I said "hundred" he said. "No, thousand" so you work it out. Thanks for the tips on how to start a thread etcetera do you mind if I PM you first before I do that in future just to make sure I got everything right?

lego
April 28th, 2014, 13:44
I've been chatting with a number of guys on Grindr and Jack'd who turned out to be money boys or massage boys from countries such as Vietnam and Indonesia, too. They usually come to the point rather quickly, if in fact their profile isn't worded quite unambiguously already, which is sort of refreshing after having chatted with some Thais who've pulled the "I'm a money boy" card as a last minute stunt.

Regarding the room rent, I wouldn't really be surprised either way, 100 baht or 1,000 baht. Even Thai freelancers sometimes pay outrageous daily rates for their share in a crappy guesthouse room (say in the Sathorn Soi 1 area). These foreign massage boys might well need to pay for some form of "protection" on top of the rent, especially when they operate more or less openly from their rented premises.

corky
April 28th, 2014, 13:51
I've also tried chatting with these Vietnamese guys and my main gripe is the extra charge they make for out calls (home visits). I don't want to travel to their guest house for a massage so I always ask them to come round to my place. The charge goes up from 1700 Baht to 2500 if I ask them to come round even though I live about a 50 Baht taxi ride from them. An extra 700 Baht for the out call and they will spend maximum 100 Baht on the taxi and have a nicer environment to work in and clean towels and bedding. Needless to say, they don't get my custom.

April 28th, 2014, 14:44
Regarding the room rent, I wouldn't really be surprised either way, 100 baht or 1,000 baht. Even Thai freelancers sometimes pay outrageous daily rates for their share in a crappy guesthouse room (say in the Sathorn Soi 1 area). These foreign massage boys might well need to pay for some form of "protection" on top of the rent, especially when they operate more or less openly from their rented premises.I think we already know Chris believes everything in Thailand should be on sale to him for a couple of satang.

Blueskytoday
April 28th, 2014, 19:59
Corky my boy...
Gee, paying 2500 baht for the massage boy..
Must be nice to throw so much Baht around.
They are not worth that much in my eyes.
Just pay the going rate with them or don't take them.
The idea of paying so much makes them expect/think
everyone else will to..Well, maybe it is just me..

latintopxxx
April 29th, 2014, 04:36
Are you people all competely nuts?!?! i've just spent 4 days in Pattaya and never paid more than 1000 BHT for a 3 hour session, and i wasnt even trying most of the time; and when i did try I got a beautiful number for 600!! Anyone paying 2500 is clearly trying to compensate....

latintopxxx
April 29th, 2014, 05:13
..and as for gay 4 pay...I love those straight boys who do it for cash...love the fact its a job/mission for them...and all pleasure for me..

arsenal
April 29th, 2014, 10:23
In Hanoi recently the boys were quoting 250'000 Vietnamese Dong (about ┬г8.00) for an hour long massage with plenty of extras.

corky
April 29th, 2014, 13:35
Corky my boy...
Gee, paying 2500 baht for the massage boy....
What a shame your attention span is so short. If you had managed to read my last sentence ..... :ymapplause:

April 29th, 2014, 14:10
In Hanoi recently the boys were quoting 250'000 Vietnamese Dong (about ┬г8.00) for an hour long massage with plenty of extras.How big is the average Veetnamese dong these days?

latintopxxx
April 29th, 2014, 15:02
...its the other end I'm interested in:)

rtu55
April 30th, 2014, 04:27
i've just spent 4 days in Pattaya and never paid more than 1000 BHT for a 3 hour session, and i wasnt even trying most of the time; and when i did try I got a beautiful number for 600!! Anyone paying 2500 is clearly trying to compensate....

Are those boys you found on Planet Romeo or other sites? Not bar boys?

latintopxxx
April 30th, 2014, 06:36
Correct, on gayromeo. So easy. Only risk is that whats ordered doesnt always show up as in (a) he actually does not show up or (b) someone else shows up or (c) a much older version shows up. This does happen occasionally. I'll spend the afternoon on the beach (in front of Tui's) and browse whats available, everyone seems to offer free wifi, and have a boy practically waiting for me when I get back to my hotel.