gregvc
April 22nd, 2014, 04:45
Dblu sauna just opened in sala daeng 1.

corky
April 22nd, 2014, 13:04
There is a website: https://sites.google.com/site/dblusilom/home

lego
April 22nd, 2014, 13:59
Has anyone been there already and can share his impressions?

gregvc
April 22nd, 2014, 14:03
Will try soon but with the exception of heaven and babylon the other 3 (mensfactory, sauna mania) they mostly a younger and trendy clientele.

witchhunt
April 23rd, 2014, 10:02
Will try soon but with the exception of heaven and babylon the other 3 (mensfactory, sauna mania) they mostly a younger and trendy clientele.

This thread confuses me, but does the above still refer to the sauna is sala daeng 1.

christianpfc
May 6th, 2014, 19:09
Walked past to confirm location and enquire about underwear days (Tuesday and Friday, can be found on their website as well: https://sites.google.com/site/dblusilom/home).

From their website:

big night!! 16.may Do you have big one?Do you like big one?Lets fun with big thais.(Thai people only in this time.)

Big night for big lover event!

Over 7inch
300baht first come 10person
200baht next come 10person
Thai only ^^.

Try to meet big thai's
16, May
(can't get the announcement get displayed as picture)

I had to ask: the sauna is open to all, but only Thai nationals can participate.

What I would like to know is if the audience can perform a visual and haptic examination.

gregvc
May 6th, 2014, 23:27
Went tonight with my partner. From 6 untilb11pm we were the only ones there except for 3 malays who did not stay long. Lots of stairs but nicely set out. I am not sure that thai guys will want to bexaround massage boys in ground floo. Correct about 7 inch night. I was ready to be angry if farang were to be banned from the sauna or the comp. Just the comp but with so few customers it might not matter. Another "how do they afford to keep running".

gregvc
May 7th, 2014, 02:55
Also, no spa, no sauna and no steam. This might also put off thai guys if they see it as a massage clearing house. Very close to sauna mania and men factory and a little further to heaven, babylon and bangkok 10

gregvc
May 7th, 2014, 19:29
also Bangkok 10- last time I went there was no steam downstairs, no spa, no naked zone, no show.Hardly any guys. Maybe in the throes of closing?

christianpfc
May 17th, 2014, 20:24
Did anyone make it to the big cock contest in dblu yesterday (Friday 16)? I was in Pattaya.

MiniMee
May 18th, 2014, 18:03
This seems like a novel idea from dblu:

Whilst in Bangkok, you can register yourself as a temporary massage boy to provide massage services to clients that choose you from photos you provide at the reception, or you can even have your picture on their website. You get paid ~ presumably just the tip ~ too!

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-SGvlX0VlEUg/U1nbdxlrk7I/AAAAAAAAAWc/JD22XUpx3IU/w395-h553-no/massage_foreigner.jpg

Anyone intereted in trying this and reporting back to the Forum?

christian - this might be a way to supplement your income.

Bucky - this could help fund your extravagant spending habits on your next visit!

Brisi-boi - are you up for it?

christianpfc
May 19th, 2014, 01:53
I noticed this advert, but didn't comment on it. My confusion about this all-encompassing, let's start with: Do I need a work visa?

MiniMee
May 21st, 2014, 02:07
I would think that a work visa would be a low priority issue if you were contemplating paticipating in this scheme.

gregvc
May 21st, 2014, 13:50
Like bkk needs more massage boys!! Is it one of the proscribed jobs?