PDA

View Full Version : sad news

paperboy
April 21st, 2014, 21:23
i received this email yesterday, if anybody is interested, cause the hotel was recomended to me on this site
and i stayed there last year and was booked in again this year until i received the email

It is with regret we must inform you that the Ei8ht Rooms Guesthouse will be closed as on May 21st 2014.

Unfortunately due to leasing issues, we are unable to continue and must therefore close our operations on May 21st. We will be upgrading to a boutique hotel in another location in July.

Really sorry once again and do please feel free to contact us any time if you need any help to find another place and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

so back looking for another hotel [-(

paulosussex
April 22nd, 2014, 00:28
Hi,
Thanks for the info. Such a shame as they worked hard on their place and bar etc.
Hopefully the new place will be as good or better.
Cheers

goji
April 24th, 2014, 03:50
I've stayed there on all 3 visits to Siem Reap. A nice little place, conveniently located & good value.
Good service.

I hope they find new premises.

christianpfc
April 28th, 2014, 22:03
I would have chosen "Ei8ht Rooms Guesthouse will close on May 21st 2014" as title.

April 29th, 2014, 14:06
Maybe everyone should send their posts to you for vetting before they post eh Chris?

paperboy
April 29th, 2014, 17:40
yes good idea Brisbaneguy, I will in future send any post to christainpfc for aprroval in the future =)) =)) =))
get alife mate