PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok jet lag should be made official !

Nirish guy
April 12th, 2014, 13:21
So having just arrived for songkran it occurred to me that people quite readily accept that you're jet lagged if travelling between the US and Europe etc, well I think I'm going to start a campaign to have something similar called Bkk jet lag accepted as a medical fact as I appear to suffer from it symptoms on every arrival.

So, got to my hotel ( Tartawan as usual) at 10pm on Thursday night after something like a 30 hour trip from my leaving my home ( as I had to go into my office first before leaving) until I arrived and of course rather than rest which would have been the smart ( boring) thing to do found myself in Banana bar in Soi Twilight within 45 minutes of my arrival (after a quick shower and back out).

Only for my night to carry on with a lot of drinking and catching up with old friends both there, on to and in DJ Station and of course (stupidly) on to GOD until 6am ! Where thankfully due to sheer exhaustion even I figured it best to perhaps go home alone and get some sleep.

So back up and at it by lunchtime the next day and straight to Soi Twilight for a refreshing massage / great fuck with an old regular ( he excels in both areas), then back to my hotel to rest in theory but thanks to the Internet somehow ended up with a quickie organised back in my room before i made it back that far even and for before I headed back out again for the evening and met up with a nice local guy who was horny and just wanted to get his rocks off - and all for the cost of his one way MC taxi so he could be here quickly at my request as I enable me to get out again soon - mind you as he ended up staying for 3 hours in the end that plan went out the window somewhat !

So around midnight out and on to DJ station again where I dont think I have EVER seen the place as rammed as it's been this weekend and other farang I chatted with there all agreed and said the same and BKK is certainly busting with people for all over Asia and beyond here for songkran fun. It literally was wall to wall and almost impossible to move in - and yet somehow everyone does.

So I half heatedly decided to leave there earlyish and catch up on some sleep perhaps but ended up meeting a lovely group of guys from Kuala Lumpur who quickly changed my plans and one of them and I retired back to my hotel together for the evening at around 2.30am, but turns out he was one hot fuck and we ended up hard at it until 5.30am when ( thankfully) he left to go across the street to his own hotel to sleep with us both assuring each other of our undying love for each other lol.

So, it's now 1pm and I've just woken up to a list message "hello how are you, can we meet today" messages on my phone on various apps and have a terrible / great feeling of "ohhhh here we go again" :-) - so yes, I think Bangkok jet lag should be a recognised illness and one that should be given due time off work to recover from on ones return back to the "real world"! :-)

anonone
April 12th, 2014, 17:30
Awesome!

I agree jet lag should be a recognized malady, but you seem to have the cure already figured out. Massage and sex do wonders to abate the symptoms.

A great report covering your arrival. I love the first night of Thailand trips. Excitement and a flurry of action. Old friends found and new friends made, drinking and fucking, bars and clubs....makes one feel alive.

Enjoy your songkran visit. Sorry I missed you by a couple of weeks.

Nirish guy
April 12th, 2014, 18:13
So some of us farang get a bad name for coming over here and shagging a lot, well, today I tried my VERY best to be good and to not and I fully intended to definitely NOT to shagg, at least not in the afternoon and until after dinner.

So much so that at the entrance to soi 4 when I was hit on by a casual Thai guy looking to pick up a farang for the day / songkran I chatted away but very politely and firmly declined his advances and even to be nice ( and build up the brownie points for later) I took him and bought him ( and I ) songkran shirts for tomorrow, but explained that today I definitely wanted no company and was just out for a walk alone and definitely didn't want to go back my room with anyone.

Only for me to walk into central mall and see the cutest guy sitting minding his own business on his day off ( allegedly) and one thing led to another and hey ho what do ya know we of course ended up back in my room - against ALL my best intentions I should add and of course just to make it worse I was totally spotted by guy number one on the way back to my hotel with boy number two in tow and he looked at me like "yeah yeah yeah so so much for no boy today mister !") - so I've decided it's not my fault I come here and shagg as I do, it's all actually Thai guys faults for corrupting ME ! :-)

Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it ! :-)

April 18th, 2014, 08:34
I'm wondering if Thai Airways could provide glory holes between their on-board lavatories. Would that help?