PDA

View Full Version : Camillian social center

kanom
April 11th, 2014, 21:29
The recent news regarding the pope' s statements about abusive priests prompted me to ask this.
Sorry for any offense but it is for understanding of the situation..
The Camillian center are a Catholic charity as I understand( correct me if I am wrong please) and seem to do a world of good in certain instances but they are the same people who disregards the use of condoms based on religion and actually are against their use? Great work they do without doubt but it seems to be fire fighting or am I missing something?
I would like to hope this pope can do something to change those thoughts .

francois
April 11th, 2014, 23:41
I think you are missing something; compassion.

April 12th, 2014, 05:55
The Camillian center are a Catholic charity as I understand( correct me if I am wrong please) and seem to do a world of good in certain instances but they are the same people who disregards the use of condoms based on religion and actually are against their use? Great work they do without doubt but it seems to be fire fighting or am I missing something?On that basis I guess you are disappointed that religious bodies that work to rehabilitate prostitutes don't act as their pimps at the same time
I would like to hope this pope can do something to change those thoughts .Like to hope or actually do hope?