PDA

View Full Version : The Bitch Board

Surfcrest
April 8th, 2014, 15:50
It would appear, that the Bitch Board .... :ymdevil: ......is gone.

Surfcrest

scottish-guy
April 9th, 2014, 16:38
The telling factor is, almost nobody noticed.

Says it all really.

lego
April 9th, 2014, 19:55
Right, I for one wouldn't have known. It's telling that those who hated it the most have noticed its demise first. Obsession.

scottish-guy
April 9th, 2014, 22:43
Lego

You, for one, assume far too much.

I didn't notice the BB had closed at all, what I noticed was Surfy's post - and if you had been a target of vile abuse as he has been you'd have been keeping an eye on that shit-pit too.

So you can take your "Obsession" badge back - and I award you an "Apologist" one in exchange.

:ymparty:

bigwag
April 10th, 2014, 16:47
I visited from time to time when I felt I needed a bit of humour in my life...that board gave me heaps of laughs for which I am very grateful...haha
The funniest part was when flintstone asked a question or made a comment and then replied to it using one of his various hydras...shitvill sisters, blue eyes, merry weather and on and on. The end was nigh when uncle Albert left and then I love It...the only other members of the board not counting Kent who posted there occasionally...oh and kjun12. I forgot about him but then he's a forgettable type of character.
Neal was banging on about the same subjects day after day...there's only so much you can take of that. I'm surprised the other members lasted so long.
Isn't his slogan - sgt dead board- ironic!
With not even a board left lets hope he has disappeared from the internet gay scene forever. Who else would have him...besides himself?
What a fucking loser.
Bye Neal!

christianpfc
April 10th, 2014, 19:56
Good riddance!

elephantspike
April 10th, 2014, 22:56
I didn't do it. :ymdevil:

giggsy
April 18th, 2014, 04:30
Is he dead ?
Surely one of Wombats friends would have emailed him to let him know or Bangkokboy's would have done a sunday funny about it. Perhaps Scottishindependence-guy would like a vote on it. Gaybutton could disagree with everyone about it, Smiles would have something to smile about for a change and Supshot is wondering if he could fit the coffin in the back of his cab. Christian of course could work out the cost of it all. Brucenyc could talk about himself and Bucky will feel peeved that no one is talking about him.

Surfcrest
April 22nd, 2014, 00:27
On a happy note, I notice the old...old bitch board stirring to life :ymblushing:

http://pattayabitchboard.socialparody.com/pg/forum/category/9320713/bitch-forum

Surfcrest

scottish-guy
April 22nd, 2014, 20:17
A bunch of outcasts wandering round in circles, desperately looking for a home - there's something almost biblical about it. Sod 'em I say !

Three cheers for Christian and the Wombat for their charitable work amongst the lepers - most wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

:ymparty:

bucknaway
May 1st, 2014, 04:45
I hope he is Okay. Not that I wish him well, but I don't wish him harm. If he was locked behind bars and on fire, I would encourage others to join me by spitting and pissing on him to help extinguish the flames. Yes, I know.... I'm too kind and have a good heart... Yes, I know....

scottish-guy
May 1st, 2014, 05:20
I'm confused Bucky - you seemed quite happy to play in his "playground", so what went wrong?

lego
May 1st, 2014, 14:44
I hope he is Okay. Not that I wish him well, but I don't wish him harm. If he was locked behind bars and on fire, I would encourage others to join me by spitting and pissing on him to help extinguish the flames. Yes, I know.... I'm too kind and have a good heart... Yes, I know....
I've heard Oklahoma has a few job openings for executioners. You might want to apply.

bucknaway
May 1st, 2014, 18:56
You are confused Scottish.
I've never been a member of the Thailand bitch board but I was a favorite topic of the place for a while.

scottish-guy
May 1st, 2014, 23:39
I didn't specify Thailand bitch board, but given that I have a memory like an elephant - how about the PATTAYA Bitch Board then?

bucknaway
May 2nd, 2014, 01:15
I posted there when I stopped posting here because of Neal and he followed. When he took over the Pattaya bitch board I stopped posting there.

Anything else?

scottish-guy
May 2nd, 2014, 02:24
Just one more thing (as Columbo said) - now you have confirmed that you were a member of PBB or "Neal's playground" as I called it (or ONE of Neal's playgrounds if you want to split hairs)

You say you left PBB when Neal "took over" - how did you recognise that point in time bearing in mind he maintained for months that he did not own or control PBB.

What was the Damascus moment which made you realise who was actually running the show?

bucknaway
May 2nd, 2014, 04:59
Easy, when surf crest took over this forum I stopped posting on the bitch board as there was no need, the bitch board went offline and then opened in a new location but I didn't join.

Anything else?

scottish-guy
May 2nd, 2014, 23:23
No, nothing else - I'm sure you agree that one cannot have too much clarity and information

Smiles
May 8th, 2014, 01:33
That Board is both alive and dead (breaking some kind of physical law I suppose): http://pattayabitchboard.socialparody.c ... itch-forum (http://pattayabitchboard.socialparody.com/pg/forum/category/9320713/bitch-forum)
One post over two days ~ and most of the other posts are by 3 or 4 of the usual suspects ~ hardly a board makes. They'll keep on talking to each other ad nauseum I'm sure, but the noise from the surrounding world is pretty well non existent.

scottish-guy
May 8th, 2014, 04:33
Four pathetic wankers all stroking each other, with Uncle Albert yearning to be "darted up the arse".

:))