PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins in KK

gregvc
April 7th, 2014, 18:49
in Khon Kaen for a few night for business. Went out to find Dolphins which is now only a massage place. I though it was a sauna too, but that may have been in the past. Not too far from the big hotels but beware of soi dogs. In soi supatheera, a sign guides you. www.dolphinskhonkaen.com (http://www.dolphinskhonkaen.com) and also on fb. dolphins.khonkaen
Anyway, I usually do not frequent massage places excpt for the more open ones for a real massage and a little touch. But I thought I would give it a go. I was there for 30 mins before choosing out of selection of 10 guys. I waited while a thai man discussed his choice. There did not seem to be any other customers. Maybe they do a roaring trade on other Fridays or offing outside but I doubt it. Have not heard of other boy bars. I chose Art, a manly boy. The manager was available too and I would have chosen him (spoke some English) but I was afraid of his braces tearing my cock to shreds! 500 baht for room and then tip 500 up. A clean and well presented place. Showered alone as he did. He was naked form the start. Spoke a little english (less than the manager, but the manager said only another 2 could speak English at all). The other guys were nice looking. reasonable massage. He did not like kissing (grrr mark against). He sucked a bit and he showed no worries about being fucked without condom (another mark against, especially given the recent news about HIV in Thailand). I gave 1,000 tip. He received the tip with a smile. Taxis in KK are cheap so maybe 1000 was too much? Would try again even though I really wanted to go to a sauna and did go to The Beach the next night. Also want to see Mun Day sauna next time.