PDA

View Full Version : And my favorite bar in Sunee was........

Impulse
April 2nd, 2014, 11:28
Krazy Dragon. Ok , who cares what I like but Kd has been a topic lately. I've never been much of a fan of the Dragon and usually give it a pass. But I'm glad I decided to go this trip as I had the best time there.

We'll yeah it was very empty except for the one night when it was the only game in town. The bois were very attentive and made sure I was being entertained. Then on my third night the mamasaan brought me a real cute twenty something who came back with me to my place. Never thought I would recommend the place but it really was fun. A bit sparse but the bois were cute. Moral of the story is keep an open mind as bars change from day to day and year to year, not always in a bad way.

anonone
April 2nd, 2014, 17:37
Fully agree. I am just back from a quick trip and KD was a lot of fun. Very cute staff, most not shy, all very attentive. Seem to specialize in twink/boy-next-door types now....which are my favorites.

Prices were in line with the other Sunee gogo bars. 130 for a beer? I can't recall exactly.

The difference with KD (and Happy Boys/Eros) is there is no central stage in use for the boys to rotate through, so you don't have dancing eye-candy to watch the entire visit, as you would in Nice Boys or Power Boys. But I am fine with that....I usually have a couple of lads sitting with me and have my complete attention anyway.

Anyway, KD is certainly on the right track. And by the way, there were several new staff members who started on my last night in Thailand. I would have LOVED to stick around and spent more time with them.

Manforallseasons
April 3rd, 2014, 00:52
Is this April fools? :-?

bucknaway
April 3rd, 2014, 01:25
I'm not surprised. I had a good time there on my last trip. I sat with one of guy for a while. He was cute and I enjoyed his company while I was there. I enjoyed the experience so much that I went back the next night but the magic of the previous night didn't repeat itself.

Marsilius
April 3rd, 2014, 16:54
Didn't the owner say that he was going to close the place if a buyer wasn't found? Maybe with the even lower season approaching, that could be imminent...

dab69
April 3rd, 2014, 17:30
couple weeks ago I was heading into the bar a few boys outside said (warned)
"only have three boys" - so I didn't bother going in.

lego
April 3rd, 2014, 22:07
Didn't the owner say that he was going to close the place if a buyer wasn't found? Maybe with the even lower season approaching, that could be imminent...
Yeah, let's all go there one last time before it's too late! =))

christianpfc
April 6th, 2014, 15:57
The title is ambiguous.

I first thought you now have another favorite bar, but from context I guess your favorite bar during your last holiday was (and still is) Krazy Dragon.

frankyberlin
April 12th, 2014, 13:11
my absolute favorite is the Happy Boys Bar located in Soi Yensabai.
nice boys, reasonably priced drinks, customer and boy drinks same price,
new!!! massage services on the third floor.....
i like the bar :x

loke
April 12th, 2014, 23:15
I agree, no competition really Happy Boys bar is the place.

frequentfliers
April 15th, 2014, 07:20
I have never stayed long enough in Sunee to have a favourite bar but I did like La Cage when David had it some years ago,other than that ,Krazy Dragon was ok.

bucknaway
April 15th, 2014, 07:22
I'm looking forward to visiting Happy Boys. Not sure if I will get a massage there but it can be a fun bar.

Impulse
April 15th, 2014, 08:46
Yes, Kd was my favorite bar but next trip it will be another, as things change.

I went to Happy boys on the night my regular left me in anger for butterflying on him. I arrived late, about 12:10. My regular there was occupied so I took advantage and went for the massage on third floor with a cute guy but turned out to be very hairy. My regular guy I used to top came in halfway thru the massage and joined in. It was probably just as we'll as the hairy guy was very nervous about bottoming for me. It was a real rush at the end as the bar was closing but we were all joking around and laughing a lot.

Sure enough the next night as I was trying to console my jealous and pissed off regular GR semi boyfriend, the boys left Happy Boys and walked by where I was staying near the bar. One looked back at me and was giggling. You should have seen the look my Gr boy gave me...ok busted again! I just gave him that "oh well" look.

thaiguest
April 17th, 2014, 02:05
Not for the first time have I to point to the propensity for wolly thinking on this firum.

The OP proposed the topic "And my favorite bar in Sunnee was..." and then nominated a bar that still IS. One might think that he has abandoned the bar but his post goes on to say otherwise.

Then, like so many sheep, other posters talk about bars that still remain open. What the f--k is going on here?

AT ANY RATE MY FAVORITE BAR IN SUNNEE WAS "HOLIDAY 2"

For my reasons see my new post "My Favorite Bar in Sunnee WAS ... What was yours?"

bruno513
May 19th, 2014, 12:37
Happy Boys Bar

Hi
The bar has a new co-owner. Are there experiences? Any reports from users? Thanks.

Gaybutton
May 19th, 2014, 16:56
My favorite Sunee go-go bar was, and still is, Eros. For me, coming in second was Euro Boys. I've always liked Happy Boys too, but to be technical about it, it really is not a Sunee Plaza go-go bar. I think it might be better described as an "off Sunee" or "near Sunee" bar.

My favorite beer bar was Corner Bar when Michael and Thomas had it.