PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya massage parlor and Gogo boy bar change hands

catawampuscat
March 29th, 2014, 18:31
Heard that Blue House male massage on Soi daynight and Pattayaland Soi 2 Happy place Gogo bars were sold and have new ownership. A New Zealander farang bought both from Thai owners. Can anyone confirm?

Manforallseasons
March 29th, 2014, 20:47
Would it really matter?

bucknaway
March 29th, 2014, 21:53
I wonder what their plans are? It would be a waste to do exactly as the previous management and hope for greater success.
If the new management is in place when I visit, I will be happy to stop in and experience their form of entertainment on offer.

I just hope that they don't decide to focus on the straight guys in Pattaya.

thaiguest
March 30th, 2014, 01:19
Would it really matter?
It might matter to me and others.
A change of boy type might draw me in- I have never been tempted to enter up to now.

catawampuscat
March 30th, 2014, 11:06
When Boyz Boyz Boyz changed hands it turned into arguably the best boy bar in
Pattaya. The atmosphere, mindset and personality of the bar were radically improved.
Even changing a vile mamasan can make a bar inviting once again.
It takes time to remove the stigma of a despised personality connected to a boy bar.

Sometimes, it takes a new bar name and renovation but with Boyz Boyz , it just
took word of mouth and the brilliant concept of having all the boys shirtless in a line
outside the bar clapping, smiling and singing every night at 9pm. Check it out!

lonelywombat
April 6th, 2014, 07:41
Heard that Blue House male massage on Soi daynight and Pattayaland Soi 2 Happy place Gogo bars were sold and have new ownership. A New Zealander farang bought both from Thai owners. Can anyone confirm?

Had a phone call from a guy travelling with a group to a conference in BKK who is looking for Thai boys to massage? him in his room.He wants legal age but young.

I sent him to the http://www.thaimassageboy.com/home/new-boy-update.php
where new boys are added on a regular basis. There are many others on site with photos and contact phone numbers

I noticed that as Pattaya do not subscribe to Thaimassageboy service, maybe the owners of Blue House should investigate it . The language service to non English and Thai has to be an advantage.

From their website the two biggest touring groups,Japanese and Chinese language are catered for.

They do not have a web site so maybe you might pass it on.

Online 62 person

104,374 member ID | 2,286,071 Pageviews | Since 24 August 2009
Select Language : English language English Thai language Thai Japanese language Japanese Chinese language Chinese