PDA

View Full Version : underwater go go show

June 14th, 2006, 02:28
I heard there is one go go bar in BKK, which has a big water tank with underwater go go shows....anyone knows what/where that is?

Thanks.

June 14th, 2006, 02:34
Classic Boys has a small underwater show.............tank at back of stage - they also have candles/fire/bodypaint/foam/drag shows

varies depending how busy it is........ the owner is a nice chinese guy - if you go say paul from London said hello!

June 14th, 2006, 02:38
Soi Praduchai ( Soi Twilight)

Near dicks cafe. end of soi.

Dboy
June 14th, 2006, 06:56
Could you really be referring to the water show at Splash(Pattaya) rather than BKK?

Dboy

June 14th, 2006, 08:21
Could you really be referring to the water show at Splash(Pattaya) rather than BKK?

Dboy

I am not sure where the water show is in bkk or pattaya. I just heard it is fun to watch.
what kind of water show is it at Splash?

June 14th, 2006, 09:09
18 months ago we went to a bar in the same soi as Dicks in BKK which had a water tank and a rather pathetic underwater show. I might be wrong but the bar might have been called Water Boys?

June 14th, 2006, 09:16
18 months ago we went to a bar in the same soi as Dicks in BKK which had a water tank and a rather pathetic underwater show. I might be wrong but the bar might have been called Water Boys?

Thats Classic.......... right at the end of the street

fountainhall
June 14th, 2006, 11:58
Haven't been at Classic for more than a year. Have they changed the water? Last time it was so green and cloudy you could hardly see the boys.

Dboy
June 15th, 2006, 05:33

Dboy

I am not sure where the water show is in bkk or pattaya. I just heard it is fun to watch.
what kind of water show is it at Splash?

AH ok then you are probably referring to the Splash show, located in Boyztown (Pattaya). It's worth seeing once or twice. Here's a link for the Boyztown bars/gogos:

http://www.boyztown-pattaya.com/inhabitants.shtml

Dboy

June 15th, 2006, 10:58
Bangkok - Classic Bar (Soi Twilight) - smalllish water tank and mildly entertaining show to be seen once, if you like that kind of thing, not worth a second visit IMHO.

Pattaya - Splash/Throb Bar (Boyztown) - larger water tank and show described as 'erotic', however, the definition of erotic can only loosely be directed at either water shows. Again worth seeing once or twice for the athletic bodies and skilled performers, but be prepared to be crammmed up against a coachload of Japanese Female tourists.

Dboy
June 16th, 2006, 08:47
Pattaya - Splash/Throb Bar (Boyztown) - larger water tank and show described as 'erotic', however, the definition of erotic can only loosely be directed at either water shows. Again worth seeing once or twice for the athletic bodies and skilled performers, but be prepared to be crammmed up against a coachload of Japanese Female tourists.

I usually see a few female tourists in Splash/Throb, but nvr seen a 'coachload' of 'em. BTW it appears the URL for Splash is down. Anyone have a better one?

Dboy

andrewcraig
June 16th, 2006, 09:38
Bangkok - Classic Bar (Soi Twilight) - smalllish water tank and mildly entertaining show to be seen once, if you like that kind of thing, not worth a second visit IMHO.

The only really erotic underwater shows were the old Nautlilus that was in soi 1 just near North Pattaya road from about 1986 onwards and the one on the road to Buddha Hill that closed about the time that Splash opened

Both featured naked swimmers with simulated sometimes real sex in the pool. The Buddha Hill pool was quite large
but open air and the water was very cold for thais. It became a pussy show before it eventually closed.

I have seen nude swimmers in Classic but never in Splash.