View Full Version : GayRomeo...Tips

latintopxxx
March 27th, 2014, 16:01
As I will be in Pattaya next week been scouting around on GR, prices quoted for short time companionship (I always say max 3 hours) are overwhelmingly in the 1000 range; a few cheeky buggers ask for 1300 or (good heavens) even 2000.

homeseeker
March 27th, 2014, 19:25
Around 1000 baht or a bit more/less is the going rate. Of course like most things, you can try to negotiate.

latintopxxx
March 28th, 2014, 01:49
already done....I never pay full price...half the fun is beating the price down...was just amazed how low their starting price was.

rtu55
March 28th, 2014, 04:38
already done....I never pay full price...half the fun is beating the price down...was just amazed how low their starting price was.

So how low prices did you achieve with the negotiations? It would be interesting to know :)
And do the boys usually get upset with negotiations belove 1000 baht or do they see it as part of the game and accept to talk about the subject without bigger fuss about it?

Oliver
March 28th, 2014, 15:39
The behaviour of some falangs in Pattaya is embarrassing.That someone should boast of the pleasure he takes in saving a couple of hundred baht in these circumstances is beyond satire. Or perhaps the pleasure ("half the fun") is sexual.

latintopxxx
March 28th, 2014, 15:44
...duh...ofcourse its sexual...its all part of the chase...the chase here being cost. I prefer doing the negotiation face to face...but vis GR is also good. Lowest I've achived is 600, most settle around the 800 mark.

latintopxxx
March 28th, 2014, 15:51
and before this becomes a slugfest...I know that my behaviour is not to everyones taste, and i do not want to enter into whether is right or wrong...or whatever; I'm simply amazed how cheap "companionship"still is in Pattaya...even after 10 years prices havent budged. Can only assume that all the political upheaval is affecting tourism arrivals combined with the fact that every year a fresh batch of guys with limited experience arrive on the scene.

March 29th, 2014, 05:42
The behaviour of some falangs in Pattaya is embarrassing.That someone should boast of the pleasure he takes in saving a couple of hundred baht in these circumstances is beyond satire. Or perhaps the pleasure ("half the fun") is sexual.What nonsense Oliver. We're buying a service or commodity. I often buy from Oxfam or low end shops. Last week I bought 7 pairs of socks and 7 underpants from a mass market retailer for less than two pairs of Calvin Klein underpants. Buying sex from a boy should be on the same principle - find a price you're willing to pay and stick to it.

Oliver
March 29th, 2014, 15:50
Socks don't have feelings. And they don't have parents living in poverty to support.

Dodger
March 29th, 2014, 19:02
kommentariat wrote:

What nonsense Oliver. We're buying a service or commodity. I often buy from Oxfam or low end shops. Last week I bought 7 pairs of socks and 7 underpants from a mass market retailer for less than two pairs of Calvin Klein underpants. Buying sex from a boy should be on the same principle - find a price you're willing to pay and stick to it.

Believe me, after he sees those cheap mass market underpants you're wearing he already knows you're a cheapakate and will probably accept 200 baht less from you just to get the hell out of your room, and if you subtract the money you spent just to get to Thailand to have the opportunity to be with him you could have purchased a thousand pairs of Calvin Klein's...seems a bit fruitless.

And just for clarification purposes...It's not him that's the commodity - it's you.

bucknaway
March 29th, 2014, 22:27
Many of the guys I talk with on Gayromeo from Pattaya are moneyboys. They don't come out and say it but after I get to know them, I ask them and they tell me if they are or if they are not. If they tell me they are, the logical question is for me to ask them what do they expect from me in the way of Baht? Some say "Up to you" and I never accept that as an answer. Others ask for a few hundred Baht and there have been some that ask for a few thousand baht. I never agree to the high amounts if only because I use Gayromeo for times when I am too lazy to go outside and meet guys and prefer to log online and do takeout by shopping on gayromeo. Sometimes I get some free fun and sometimes I pay if they strike me as someone worth paying for.

I have been talking to one guy over a period of a few weeks. He is from Pattaya and we have only chatted on Gayromeo. After he told me what he wanted to do with me sexually, I asked him if he was a moneyboy of if he just wanted to have sex. He told me that he is not working as a moneyboy, but he is a poor guy. He has a job but it pays very little and he is not like the Farang on holiday. He likes sex but he does not like stingy guy. He also told me that when he has sex with Thai, if he is not poor he will not be stingy. He want same thing from Farang.

I ask myself. If I were him, would I be any different? Probably not. I would hope that a farang on holiday would understand my lifes situation and not be stingy.

With that in mind. If I like a guy, and we just stay in the room and have fun, and I know his situation... I ask myself... How much would I budget to go out with him just to end the night back in bed? Taxi to and from the Condo, Plus something to eat and the cost of a few drinks as well as the tips I would have to lay out. I keep all that in mind when I reach in my wallet. Now there has been times when I have been in Pattaya where a Gayromeo guy has asked for 200 baht for fun. I considered looked at that as them only asking for me to pay for their motorbike taxi charge to come to my condo. Often they may have come expecting 200 baht, but left with much more if only because I truly appreciated their time, effort and maybe they turned me on.

JamesIII
March 30th, 2014, 00:24
why are the dudes poor in Thailand...looks like its not a poor nation now..why pay?
lots of gay bars in BKK that can get free sex anytime and the saunas too..fuck the shitheads
that want money..tell them to go to work at mcdonalds or massage parlors..

bucknaway
March 30th, 2014, 00:36
If you want free sex, that is there too. Also there are guys that have nothing and are working but making very little and are selling the one thing they have that is in demand. If you don't want to buy, you don't have to. Just tell the guy you don't pay for sex and move on. No hard feelings.

francois
March 30th, 2014, 02:25

Although not my style, I do know farang who enjoy negotiating a lower price. For whatever reason that makes the sex more enjoyable. However for those who enjoy their dessert at breakfast, lunch and dinner a few hundred baht adds up over the course of a year. :D

bucknaway
March 30th, 2014, 03:10

To be fair... There is no real "Full Price".

[attachment=0:fmmg1ev1]receipt.jpg[/attachment:fmmg1ev1]

March 30th, 2014, 03:55
Socks don't have feelings. And they don't have parents living in poverty to support.Sheer sentimentality.
And just for clarification purposes...It's not him that's the commodity - it's you.If I'm buying him then his time is the commodity. I know you're getting past it old man as you've told us you're retiring, but has life taught you nothing?

MiniMee
March 30th, 2014, 06:22
Socks don't have feelings. And they don't have parents living in poverty to support.Sheer sentimentality.

Indeed. 40 denier.

And just for clarification purposes...It's not him that's the commodity - it's you.If I'm buying him then his time is the commodity. I know you're getting past it old man as you've told us you're retiring, but has life taught you nothing?

He's retiring from the 'Management Consultancy profession'. It's what he has taught to others that we should be questioning.

Dodger
March 30th, 2014, 15:52
The farang cheapskate is in plentiful supply and readily availble on the working boy market. The "product" (in a working boys perspective) is the farangs "money" which the working boys simply procure with their bodies. The commodity in this context is the "farangs money".

I guess the motto is "you get what you pay for". For every cheapskate farangs story about how he proudly short-changed a boy on the tip - there's a story from the same sad sack about how he was short-changed in bed. Some people understand this and some don't, thus the market for cheap mass market underpants continues to thrive.

March 31st, 2014, 04:24
I guess the motto is "you get what you pay for". For every cheapskate farangs story about how he proudly short-changed a boy on the tip - there's a story from the same sad sack about how he was short-changed in bed. Some people understand this and some don't, thus the market for cheap mass market underpants continues to thrive.Just arrived in Thailand and pleased to hear that the more I pay the better the sex. Thanks for the tip Dodger.

March 31st, 2014, 05:00
Just arrived in Thailand and pleased to hear that the more I pay the better the sex. Thanks for the tip Dodger.Don't forget to tell the boys that those Calvin Klein knickers you'll be wearing are the real thing and not - as they will assume - a knock off you picked up in the night market. They'll respect you more!

Dodger
March 31st, 2014, 18:00
Brisbaneguy wrote:

Just arrived in Thailand and pleased to hear that the more I pay the better the sex. Thanks for the tip Dodger.

The sex won't be any better when you pay more than you should for it - it's going to be better because you didn't pay less than you should for it.

Oliver
April 1st, 2014, 14:45
It's also better when there is a degree of friendliness and respect. There are some falangs who enjoy hurting the guys they "buy", finding the pain they cause through intercourse sexually stimulating.

lego
April 1st, 2014, 15:13
Oliver, your two sentences put together don't make any sense. Those who find the pain they cause sexually stimulating have no benefit at all in showing a degree of friendliness and respect. If anything, it would ruin the situation for them. Telling someone who likes to see his boys as cheap commodities to quit doing so is a futile exercise, for this very reason - all you can hope for is that karma runs its course, and it usually does sooner or later. ;)

Oliver
April 1st, 2014, 17:03
Fair enough; I was making a moral judgement. The fact that someone is sexually aroused by the idea of hurting someone is not an excuse for actually doing so.
I had in mind a particular guy from a Boyztown bar. He related his experience with a falang who was having intercourse with him and was too rough; when he screamed in pain and begged the falang to stop it only encouraged a deeper, more aggressive penetration. The falang was turned-on by the pain.
I don't regard the fact that we pay absolves us from acting appropriately. Even if we go into Big C and buy a pair of socks, it is reasonable to expect us, as customers, to be polite, or at least not casually rude, to the people serving us. In too many cases, both on an individual level and on a national one, those who are rich and powerful do not see the need to treat the less wealthy and the less powerful humanely. And some actually enjoy not doing so.

latintopxxx
April 3rd, 2014, 09:06
Been in pattaya for the last week and unable to log in. No problem in Bangkok!! Some interesting comments, as usual a full range...makes for interesting conversation. Must confess that I do see the working "boys"as a commodity, as professionals who have a job to do and should be paid if they perform as per our agreement, be it verbal or written. I never short change if they perform. And I very rarely tip over the agreed amount. After the performance I loose interest and just want him to go...dont do repeats...every experience has to be a fresh one. As for pain, sorry not really into it, but the "boy"must be able to take a bit of strain, I do point out specifically that I'm a TOP (yes I use capital letters) and that I like to fuck a LOT. Get totally annoyed when a professional bottom turns out to be an amateur who can only handle Asian dicks...thats when I make it clear that he misled me and that if he is unable to perform that I will cut the encounter short and pay him pro-rata for time spent. Most soldier on...they want the cash.

dinagam
April 3rd, 2014, 10:43
Most soldier on..they want the cash'@Latin

Most of the time, the essence of hard work & due compensation is absent on Thai moneyboys.

latintopxxx
April 3rd, 2014, 10:54
Not sure about that, the vast majority stay and perform as agreed, sometimes they need reminding what they agreed to and whats expected, that I'm a top, that we agreed on a 2 hour "date", that I'm paying and 'they need to make me happy. I expolain this with a smile and a laugh...if that doesnt work I get annoyed, I scowl...I tell him he lied to me, that he must go and that I will pay him only for time spent...no free rides!!

April 4th, 2014, 08:38
Fair enough; I was making a moral judgement.No!!! You reckon???!!!!! You and Dodger both bleating about the Feel-good Factor (aka. morals) when discussing prostitutes!!

Jellybean
April 5th, 2014, 11:18
I understand what you said in the above post latintopxxx, and IтАЩve read similar comments from you in other topics.

When, occasionally, IтАЩve found myself with a go-go boy whoтАЩs not тАШperformingтАЩ as I had hoped, I just canтАЩt imagine stopping тАШproceedingsтАЩ and reminding him of the terms of our verbal agreement. The extent of which might simply have been restricted to establishing whether he is a top or bottom and not much else.

I am having difficulty over the practicalities of how you deal with such issues. I just donтАЩt see how having stopped and warned the bar boy if he doesnтАЩt do as agreed, or improve his performance, there would be a reduction in the agreed fee or heтАЩd be kicked out, how you could then carry on. If I did that, IтАЩm absolutely sure I would lose my ardour, and doubt I could ever hope to recover and resume where we had left off. Surely such an interruption would be bound to cause a horrible atmosphere and, at the very least, resentment from the boy, which would spoil the whole experience. No?

In my case, if things donтАЩt work out as planned, and thankfully this is a rare occurrence, then I tend to make the best of it, donтАЩt say anything, and make a mental note not to see the guy again. In your case, as you, тАЬdonтАЩt do repeatsтАЭ, you wonтАЩt be seeing the guy again anyway. So are you able to pick up where you left off and achieve the desired happy ending you paid for without any further ado?

dinagam
April 5th, 2014, 12:34
Some lucky people are able to switch on their 'horny trigger' at will in any situation I guess. :p

Dodger
April 5th, 2014, 14:43
jellybean wrote:

In my case, if things donтАЩt work out as planned, and thankfully this is a rare occurrence, then I tend to make the best of it, donтАЩt say anything, and make a mental note not to see the guy again. In your case, as you, тАЬdonтАЩt do repeatsтАЭ, you wonтАЩt be seeing the guy again anyway

jellybean,

I agree with your take on this and handle myself much in the same manner.

Most punters do in fact enjoy repeats, and one would have to assume that the reason for the "repeat" is that the initial interaction was of a positive nature, thus worth repeating.

An interesting trend related to those who claim they never do "repeats" is that they always seem to be the guys who enjoy boasting about how they dominate (abuse) and control the working boys with their long list of demands...commands...and expectations, all in an effort to project an image that they are somehow to be considered of a higher stature. When this happens the working boy immediately undertstands that he is dealing with damaged goods and will never provide a level of service that's worth repeating...and who could blame him.

April 6th, 2014, 03:59
What beats me is the number of boys who think their good enough for me to want a repeat I like repeats it saves on having to chase around when Ive got better things to do with my time