PDA

View Full Version : Why are there so many Ladyboys in Pattaya?

bucknaway
March 27th, 2014, 07:08
Why are there so many ladyboys in Pattaya? I am sure there are a lot in Bangkok but Pattaya seems to be overflowing with them. Sure they can be found in some of the gay ghettos of Pattaya but they are abundant on Walking street and areas where gay men are the minority.

Is there something beneficial for a handsome guy in good physical shape along with a penis of respectable size to decide that the grass for him is greener when walking in high heel shoes? Or are the open minded straight men driving the these guys to put away their jock strap and put on a brazier?
If the stories in the Pattaya papers are to be believed, many straight guys are perfectly happy to have a little sexual fun with the ladyboys, the problem only comes about when they wake up and find their wallet and phone stolen.

I sometimes get a message from ladyboys when I am on Gayromeo. Looking at their pictures you can see that many of them are handsome men. Often they may have some pictures of himself before the boob job and often they look like a handsome non-feminine guy. Then you see their recent pics of them in heels, legs in the air displaying their often erect 6" to 7" cock.

There has to be a demand for them that I am not seeing. Maybe you guys who have been around the block in Pattaya are in the know.

[attachment=0:385q9kuy]ladyboy2.jpg[/attachment:385q9kuy]

Dodger
March 28th, 2014, 05:25
The Ladyboys of Thailand have a world-wide reputation for being the most beautiful in the world...more plentiful there anywhere else in the world... and more available than anywhere else in the world. That pretty much explains their demand.

Pattaya is a popular place for LB's to find employee simply because there are more LB bars in Pattaya than anywhere else (including BKK, Phuket or Chiang Mai), with a constnt supply of gay, bi and str8 tourists who want their fantasies fulfilled with one of the beautiful and famed LB's of Thailand. I believe that Walking Street LB's pick up more str8 customers than gay as opposed to venues in Boyztown and Sunee where the majority of LB fans are either gay or bi. In any event, they are extremely popular and Pattaya is the best place for them to strut their stuff and make the cash...not to mention the fact that Pattaya is home to the world-renowned Tiffany's.

Rush, Yet Again
March 28th, 2014, 08:59
Is there something beneficial for a handsome guy in good physical shape along with a penis of respectable size to decide that the grass for him is greener when walking in high heel shoes? Or are the open minded straight men driving the these guys to put away their jock strap and put on a brazier?

Geeze Buckie.
Maybe you should learn the difference between a transvestite and a transsexual.
Or drop by your local LGBT center and sign up for one of their diversity classes.

bucknaway
March 30th, 2014, 00:13
in all honesty, the only Trans I am interested in learning about is the trans siberian orchestra =P~

[youtube:2i1821yo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sqxc7CwzyM[/youtube:2i1821yo] [youtube:2i1821yo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fhyksch6Pg[/youtube:2i1821yo]

thaiguest
March 30th, 2014, 01:44
There's a market for their services it seems.

Many "str" men sneak off with them.

Many newbie men will take them home by mistake. This can cause big rows but usually the customer ends up paying anyway just to calm the situation down.
(There are abandoned wives at home scanning the papers for the golf results. Being brought to the police station with or by a crazed ladyboy makes for bad golf news)

Many are taken off to satisfy customers' fantasies.

As already mentioned there are the cabaret shows.

As the market expands so do more effeminate boys join the ranks.

And so on and on ad effeminatitum.

JamesIII
March 30th, 2014, 05:47
why so many money boys in Thailand..looks like they can work..or are they lazy and sleep all day?

bucknaway
March 30th, 2014, 06:01
I think the same Supply & Demand rule applies.