PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR KEVIN

aot871
March 26th, 2014, 23:41
Does any one know the where abouts of Kevin ( he used to own the copa a few yrs ago ) last known to be looking to buy a hotel in laos or cambodia

lonelywombat
March 27th, 2014, 05:46
Kevin had mentioned his stay in both Siem Reap and was thinking about Laos

The recent article about Siem Reap, a link was given to Riverqueen which from memory he mentioned a lot. My first trip was at the end of the floods and I believe Riverqueen was underwater.

Check out this link a very entertaining blog. I suggest you email and ask your question again and give your reasons

http://riverqueencambodia.blogspot.it/

bucknaway
March 27th, 2014, 07:13
You can also post a message on the Copa's facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/copahotelpattaya

Manforallseasons
March 28th, 2014, 03:36
In fact Kevin was in Pattaya several months ago with his wife, my guess he choose to do nothing about these ventures or we would hear of it.

Marsha-old
March 28th, 2014, 16:27
Regarding Kevin, I can confirm that Kevin does not have a wife and has not been in Pattaya in Years.

He is in Siem Reap usually as a rule, but can be found sometimes at Phnom Penn.

Kevin will expect to open later this year a new business venture in Siem Reap.

As he no longer post on the boards, he asked me to let everyone know.

Anyone wishing to contact Kevin can do so via myself at Kevin's request.

Thank you

Manforallseasons
March 28th, 2014, 22:49
The only thing that I will alter is that I was told it was his wife? as to the rest I will not elaborate but as usual wish him well with whatever he chooses to do.

Marsha-old
March 29th, 2014, 00:06
Regarding Kevin being married, he never has been and never will be married. He does however have two children. Sean who has been in Australia for the last two years and Aaron who lives in Halifax.
It was said on this board a while back that he was seen eating with his wife in Brunos. I can assure you that if Kevin ever did get the chance to go to Pattaya again, he would never be seen dead in Brunos. That's the last place Kevin would eat in for reasons known by many.

paperboy
March 29th, 2014, 07:55
hi

i will be in sean reap in june
meeting up with Nicky and a few others
if i see kevin, i will tell him you were all asking after him

bucknaway
March 29th, 2014, 08:00
Tell Kevin we are debating his life and how he lives it. Let him know we need him here to help settle the debate. (-|