PDA

View Full Version : So what's the level of moderation like now that Neal is gone

topjohn5
March 22nd, 2014, 12:30
I stuck my head in to see what was going on here (I see I hadn't been here in almost 2 years) and low and behold I find Neal is gone! I left due to his administration and over-moderation.
What is it like now?

Smiles
March 22nd, 2014, 18:26
I stuck my head in to see what was going on here (I see I hadn't been here in almost 2 years) and low and behold I find Neal is gone! I left due to his administration and over-moderation.
What is it like now?
There will probably be a range of opinion on that John ~ if anyone responds to the question ~ but I would say calm cool collected. There seemed to be some moderation activity some time back to render the board clear and clean of the detritus of Neal`s ridiculous reign. That`s over now by the looks of it, and the half dozen or so animals who surround Neal are circle-jerking on a toxic little excuse for a message board of their own. And ignored.
In my opinion Sawatdee is moderated lightly, fairly, and quietly. What else can one ask on Boardie Land.

Welcome back by the way. Seems more like five years you`ve been away, not two.
Chumpon? Do you live in Thailand now?

topjohn5
March 22nd, 2014, 19:23
Hi Smiles, nice to be back...
Yes, I live near Chumphon and have been here for 2 years after 2 years in BKK...so a total of 4 in the LOS.
Unfortunately in a little more than a month I'll be returning to the USA for a while due to a elderly parent in some need. Not sure for how long but for a while anyway. I'm not looking forward to working there again.
Glad the moderation is moderate once again! I'd rather have no moderation than whatever that was called that Neal created.