View Full Version : Do you like Thai guys with Big ones or Small ones?

bucknaway
March 22nd, 2014, 08:10
This is a poll to find out what guys are looking for when they are in Thailand. For those of you that have boyfriends and lovers, just pick what you think you would like if you were looking for a guy. Don't try to impress us all by telling us that you don't care about carnal activities. Just take the poll so we can watch the numbers change :ymhug:

christianpfc
March 22nd, 2014, 13:30
It depends. When he fucks me, average size (4 inch) is best, when I want to play, the larger the better (under 6 inch, there is not much to play with).

Bubble butt is nice, but when does a bubble but become a fat ass?

If I had one more vote, I would have voted: "I like guys that act like a take control type of man."
Those that behave like a bag of sand in the bed quickly get boring, no matter how hot their bodies are.

goji
March 23rd, 2014, 06:30
I've never seen a Thai guy with a large penis.

lego
March 23rd, 2014, 12:28
I'm not concerned about dick size so much, as long as it's within a usable range. Most guys I've met in Thailand qualify.

firecat69
March 23rd, 2014, 18:35

You need to get out a lot more!!!

dinagam
March 23rd, 2014, 19:12
Big size is quite useless really if it can't stay strong for good measure :(

thaiguest
March 24th, 2014, 00:45

But don't blind people have an enhanced sense of touch?
You should be able to pick them out that way

bruce_nyc
March 24th, 2014, 21:17
Anyone looking for guys with an extra large size butt.... is in the wrong country. lol

Apparently, my taste agrees with the majority. I guess that's why we come to Thailand..... eh?