PDA

View Full Version : Trip Budget

sweetlover88
March 19th, 2014, 16:42
Hi everyone!

Been awhile since the last time i've posted here (even though i'm reading the forum daily.)

I'm actually planning a trip to Pattaya and in need of advices from regulars there (don't know if regulars is the good word here but i hope you know what i mean)

I'm planning to stay 5 days & 4 nights. Usually when i go to Pattaya, i stay at the same place (600 baths / 1 night) so it isn't hard to figure out how much it's gonna cost me when it comes to accomodation but the problem is planning a budget for the other things (Last time i went to Pattaya was in February 2013 so i guess some things changed since then). I'm planning to off 2-3 guys during the trip (Sunee, Boyztown, Jomtien i have no idea...) and i usually don't drink while in the go-go bars and rather go somewhere else to have a talk with the boy and some food.

Anyway, my question is how much do you think i should bring with me? (Obviously i could just bring atm card but i'm scared to spend ridiculous amount so i rather just stick to a budget that meet my goals and nothing more.)

Sorry for my english as i'm not a native. Hope you understood!

Thanks,
Mathieu.

Daniel-old
March 19th, 2014, 20:12
I estimate you'll spend about 15'000 baht. So, bring 20'000.

bing
March 19th, 2014, 20:47
HI
Daniel is correct in his calculations, but I would bring 30,000 baht so I would not have to be worried about going over budget on a specific day.. You can always bring back what you don't spend. I just don't like to be so budget conscious as to curtail what I want to do.

kakadai
March 20th, 2014, 03:56
I would bring a stack of credit cards. You never know.

christianpfc
March 20th, 2014, 12:51
I did plenty of weekend trips from Bangkok to Pattaya (two nights, three days, but it's the nights that are expensive, not the days!), and spent about 4000 Baht per night.

For details see reports on this forum or on my blog www.christianpfc.blogspot.com (http://www.christianpfc.blogspot.com)