PDA

View Full Version : Quick trip to Siem Reap / Angkor Wat

bruce_nyc
March 17th, 2014, 14:58
We are in Siem Reap, Cambodia for 3 nights. We just arrived yesterday.

We went to Men's Resort for massages yesterday. Good massage, but we were very surprised that sex is a no no there.

Someone told us that there is a place in Siem Reap that has gay massages that normally, or often, include sex..... But we forgot the name of the shop. Could you please tell me the name of the shop? Also, where it is located, if it has a website, and their telephone number? Anyone know?

Thanks.

paulosussex
March 17th, 2014, 15:24
Hi,
You could try Blue Hatha spa - spa is a bit of a misnomer btw. It's in the street on the way to Artisans d'Angkor from the old market and the boys there are obliging. Place is a bit grubby but there are showers and a choice of boys and massage. Expect to pay around $30 for 'extras'. They have a website, just google.
cheers

PaulCambo
March 17th, 2014, 16:50
hi,

that's right, they have excellent masseurs at MEN's, and you can't expect to have sex with them. It is a real spa.
For sex, it's better to try their sauna where there are a lot of gorgeous local men, they like to meet foreigners and they just want to have fun and not there to make money. The place is super clean, and very good atmosphere.

Blue Hatha is exactly the opposite, the massages are a joke, the only reason to go there is to have sex with the "masseurs". Some are realy cute and you can choose them behind a glass like in the Amsterdam brothels.

By the way, just keep in mind that the brothels are not legal in Cambodia, and the Police may raid these places anytime as it already happened a couple of times in the past years.

thaiguest
March 18th, 2014, 03:31
hi,

that's right, they have excellent masseurs at MEN's, and you can't expect to have sex with them. It is a real spa.
For sex, it's better to try their sauna where there are a lot of gorgeous local men, they like to meet foreigners and they just want to have fun and not there to make money. The place is super clean, and very good atmosphere.

Blue Hatha is exactly the opposite, the massages are a joke, the only reason to go there is to have sex with the "masseurs". Some are realy cute and you can choose them behind a glass like in the Amsterdam brothels.

By the way, just keep in mind that the brothels are not legal in Cambodia, and the Police may raid these places anytime as it already happened a couple of times in the past years.

I know Siem Reap pretty well and I know gay Cambodians very well- they're not very different from Thai gay men and they live in a more impoverished and a more repressive country than Thailand.
I simply DON'T BELIEVE that MEN'S Massage has cambodian gay men that are not there to make money.
Of course they're there to make money!
Not perhaps on the first encounter but slowly.... slowly... catchy monkey.
If you believe otherwise you're an idiot.

March 18th, 2014, 04:13
Always thought Bruce was only posting to tease us all and his latest set confirms it. The Philippino PA who doesnt need a work permit and cant find out any of the information for him that Bruce posts about here while Bruce scours Isaan for fresh boys as his tame hookers back in Bangkok go to the English school he found for them through the Forum Im surprised Bruce managed to get to Siem Reap without asking about direct flights from Udon Thani.

bruce_nyc
March 18th, 2014, 10:04
As one of my buddies from here on the forum said to me privately recently, "I would think that everything you post about is made up.... if it weren't for the fact that I've met and had dinner with you and your boyfriends."

Don't confuse me with others who have no life. ;-)

I couldn't care less about trying to impress anyone... least of all on a public gay thailand internet forum.

I've met a few people from here personally, and they know I always speak the truth. But, as I said, I certainly don't care if anyone believes me or not. Hopefully, my posts harm no one..... and hopefully the information gleaned from the conversations that ensue... benefits many who read them.

My PA is young and not so experienced in pursuing specific information about sex massages in Cambodia. He tries, but often I find information faster or more accurately than he does. And remember, he's only worked for me for about 1.5 weeks now.

In fact, the best information I've been able to glean about sex and sex massages in Siem Reap..... has been from this very thread.

.....which is why I posted here.

If I ever come off as bragging, I sincerely apologize. That's never my intention. I do live a charmed life.... for which I am very grateful..... but, at the same time, for which I offer no apologies.

bruce_nyc
March 18th, 2014, 10:41
About MEN's massage..... Actually, my guy was trying desperately to "shock wow" me.... while he wouldn't let me touch him at all.... which, I consider, "not sex".

Meanwhile, my PA reported the same scenario for his massage. In fact, he just now told me that he asked the boy, "Do you do this with every customer?" The boy said yes. All customers. My PA asked, "What about sex?". The boy answered, Depends.

And my boyfriend reported that he had full-on f---ing..... and the boy initiated everything.... because the boy wanted to bottom for my boyfriend. He was told, "No tip required." .....which is understandable since he's surely the hottest guy they've seen in a long time. He has the body of a 21 year old Calvin Klein underwear model. Literally. So naturally, almost everyone wants him everywhere we go.

So yesterday, I found a place on gay utopia which I picked at random.... called "Hatha Khmer" massage. They had boys wearing numbers and sitting behind the glass.... maybe about 10 or 15 guys. A few were cute. I specifically asked which ones I could f..... The "manager"? told me which ones were gay. When I asked again, Can I f him? He said, "I'm not sure.....but he is gay."

The massage was somewhere between ok and good. Not as good as MEN's. Afterwards he asked me, "You want special?" I must have looked confused... Finally he said, "You want sex?" I said, "Yes. I f you." He said, "Oh no. Cannot. You're too big." But I tried to persuade him that wasn't so..... We could take it slow and gentle..... ( because I could tell this was just an excuse to do nothing ).... ( they prefer to only jack you off..... which I have absolutely zero interest in )

Finally, he agreed. But he said, "No condom no f.". I said yes of course. Go get a condom. He said, I No have condom. Do you have one? I said, No..... He seemed relieved....

Then I thought about it for a few minutes..... and I remembered that maybe I DO have 1 emergency cobdom in my bag.... Let me check! I do have one!

His face dropped. He wasn't overjoyed as I was.... lol

And by that time, he had to go through with it.... because he had sort of already committed to it.... ha ha

But afterwards, it was just as I had expected, his face was all smiles. And he was asking if he would see me again tomorrow. He even gave me his Facebook page and telephone number. :-)

bruce_nyc
March 18th, 2014, 12:30
Today maybe I'll try the http://bluehathaspa.com/Contacts.html Blue Hatha "spa".

Someone also pointed out that the sauna is the thing to try.... at MEN's. Stupid question: What's the busiest time of day to go? It opens at about 5pm...... but it would be quite lame to be the only one there....

Also my bf wants to try the normal spa massage ( they only have female masseuses ) here at the hotel, Le Meridian. Special promotion: $35 for 60 minutes. It might be a good massage. But I can't remember the last time I had a female masseuse.

Hmmmmm....

christianpfc
March 18th, 2014, 13:36
Yes, emergency condom is important, in a place where you can find it blindly. Saved me one fuck (actually the boy wanted to bottom bareback, but I don't do bareback; his two roommates were sleeping a few meters away, so I didn't want to turn on the light and had to get the condom in near darkness).

Can be used as a conversation starter as well: rummage in your bag, pull it out: Oh, what is this?

paulosussex
March 18th, 2014, 13:39
Hi,
Sauna is busiest around 6-7 for local guys...
Cheers

bruce_nyc
March 18th, 2014, 14:45
Thanks. Got it.

I went to Blue Hatha today. They had only 4 guys. Looked horrible. All looked like tattered ugly straight street thugs. Not handsome in any way shape or form.
I said no.

Now I'm at Linga Spa. The facilities seem nice and professional. The staff seems very disorganized and confused. I told them exactly what I wanted to do. They acted like no one has ever asked for sex before
He said we're not so open as Thailand is. I said, "Well today we are are open as in Bangkok because we are Thai people. We live in Bangkok.". lol It really shocked them, I think, that I was so open and candid. I hate repression and hiding the truth in stupid innuendo. They told me there were 3 boys to choose from. All are gay. Then they told me to shower first... Then they told me there's only 1.

Now he has me waiting in the massage room..... Still waiting to see more boys to choose from, ostensibly....? I'm literally sitting in the massage room, in my underwear, waiting still..... ha ha

bruce_nyc
March 19th, 2014, 13:23
So...... finally he showed up again and said there were only 2 boys to choose from. I said, Ok. Where's the other boy? He said, You wait me here? I agreed. He must have called the other boy to come in from home.... because it took 15 minutes before he finally reappeared with the other boy.

I picked the first one. Sheesh. He apologized to the 2nd one..... and the massage began.

Well, all I can say is..... At least this boy was smart enough to have a condom handy.

The massage. "Ok". The rest. "Good."

The boy I had later told me that he had been called in from home the minute I arrived at the spa.... So that explains all the waiting I did...

And I'm happy to have contributed to breaking down their repression here, in my little way..... by telling them exactly what I wanted.... the same as I would do at a gay massage shop in Bangkok. It's about time they come out of the closet and be a bit more open about what it is that everyone knows they're selling..... for everyone's benefit.

Today is our last day here. We have a 9pm flight back to Bangkok. So we're hanging out debating what to do. We opted out of visiting the floating village, after seeing many photos of it. We're just hanging out in the lobby and lounge of Le Meridian. Thinking about maybe heading over to the MEN's Resort later for a massage and/or drinks by the pool..... or a meal..... Then maybe try the sauna.....when it opens. 5pm?

bruce_nyc
March 20th, 2014, 01:30
We did go to MEN's Resort again today. I had a massage there again. I told the guy at the desk ahead of time that I wanted him to be gay and a bottom. He acted like he didn't know what to say... Finally he said, yes this is a gay spa.... but we only have massage.

It seems so strange and almost hypocritical the prudish attitude..... coming from an establishment that also is operating a gay sex sauna on the same premises.... Maybe I'm just so spoiled by the openness of Thailand.

Anyway, the massage was ok. No, we didn't do anything extra at all..... So I tipped him accordingly. ( Apparently the guys who work there don't want to make much money. )

We decided not to do the sauna.... From the guys hanging around by the pool area, it seemed to be nearly 100% white guys. It was so hot and we were tired. So went went back to Le Meridian and ate dinner there.... and just hung out until 7:30pm when our taxi to the airport arrived.

Siem Reap was ok for a couple of days...... but we're all very glad to be home.

By the way, there's a gay / gay-friendly restaurant there that we all enjoyed very much.... and very reasonably priced.... called, Chanrey Tree. http://www.chanreytree.com

bkkmfj2648
March 20th, 2014, 03:33
Hey Bruce,

You gotta check out this blog from the owner of the River Queen guesthouse in Siam Reap. He is Australian and he writes about what it is like as a gay foreigner living for 3 years in Siam Reap running a gay guest house. Many parts of his blog are histerical and he often talks about all of the many places where you can go to pick up some hot guys.

I know you are already back from Siam Reap - buy you can use it for your next fun trip....

http://riverqueencambodia.blogspot.it/

enjoy,

M.

bruce_nyc
March 20th, 2014, 06:52
M, I started reading River Queen Cambodia and I can't stop. She's addictive!

It seems like they have a lot of problems with the staff selling their $63 uniforms. I want to suggest he hire handsome staff with great bodies and make their uniform a simple bikini brief. Much cheaper. Less temptation to steal it. Eye candy to boot. And make them leave their uniform at work when they go home at the end of their shift.

bkkmfj2648
March 20th, 2014, 12:48
Bruce,
I could not agree more.....
plus they could offer us River Queen customers as a souvenir - the used simple bikini brief - so when we are back in our home country and missing LOS - we can sniff our souvenir and remember the good times....

I have not yet been to Siam Reap - it is on my list of things to do - and I definitely want to stay at the River Queen after reading his blog - I am sure seeing and experiencing Siam Reap with his help will be a sure different experience....

ciao,
M.

paulosussex
March 20th, 2014, 16:22
Hi
Chanrey Tree is indeed a great new place on the riverside. Excellent food and good service, one of the cute waiters used to work at Linga bar and one of the others is a regular Grindr user, the rest are pretty cute too. For my money it's better than Cuisine Wat Damnak and a lot less anally retentive. Another new place that's worth trying is Palate on the riverside just up from L'Residence d'Angkor. It has a terrific rooftop bar and good food.
Cheers

paperboy
March 20th, 2014, 19:00
im so looking foward to my return to cambodia and sean reap in june.
also going to Phnom Penh and Sihanoukville .
I was in sean reap last year and had so much fun and at a fraction of the cost in thailand.

lonelywombat
March 25th, 2014, 05:39
Yesterday Gay Cambodia published an article that is almost 5 years old. It has 16 photos of the Angkor Wat.

I was asked my opinion of the photos. My visits were not in rainy season ,I had been in the summer and after the rainy season. The grass looks very green.

However there are 16 photos in the set and for those thinking of visiting or returning, a good report.

http://alainsojourner.com/angkor-wat-is ... -universe/ (http://alainsojourner.com/angkor-wat-is-the-center-of-the-universe/)

March 30th, 2014, 09:24
You gotta check out this blog from the owner of the River Queen guesthouse in Siam Reap. He is Australian and he writes about what it is like as a gay foreigner living for 3 years in Siam Reap running a gay guest house. Many parts of his blog are histerical and he often talks about all of the many places where you can go to pick up some hot guys.I particularly enjoyed his more recent posts where he rants about the lazy Khmer people. It was a Cambodia ... Thailand "same same" moment for me.

thaiguest
April 1st, 2014, 22:57
Thanks. Got it.

I went to Blue Hatha today. They had only 4 guys. Looked horrible. All looked like tattered ugly straight street thugs. Not handsome in any way shape or form.
I said no.

Now I'm at Linga Spa. The facilities seem nice and professional. The staff seems very disorganized and confused. I told them exactly what I wanted to do. They acted like no one has ever asked for sex before
He said we're not so open as Thailand is. I said, "Well today we are are open as in Bangkok because we are Thai people. We live in Bangkok.". lol It really shocked them, I think, that I was so open and candid. I hate repression and hiding the truth in stupid innuendo. They told me there were 3 boys to choose from. All are gay. Then they told me to shower first... Then they told me there's only 1.

Now he has me waiting in the massage room..... Still waiting to see more boys to choose from, ostensibly....? I'm literally sitting in the massage room, in my underwear, waiting still..... ha ha

Unlike some , I rejoice in other peoples' good fortune thus I would advise you to be careful in Cambodia or your charmed life could be interupted by 4 or 5 yrs FREE accomodation in Siem Reap.
The boys and managers are more low key than in Bangkok because Cambodia is nothing like Thailand. The communist basis of Cambodian society makes it basically a police state. Prostitution is severly punished when discovered and gay prostitution is especially frowned upon.
Count yourself lucky you weren't arrested and try to see the real situation as it is for the local massage workers and owners. In Cambodia, Laos and other Commie states stay low key is my advice.
There's a former farang owner of a gay guesthouse in SR now doing a long prison sentence for allegedly allowing some of his staff to double as in-house masseurs.

April 4th, 2014, 08:50
There's a former farang owner of a gay guesthouse in SR now doing a long prison sentence for allegedly allowing some of his staff to double as in-house masseurs.Any more details?

PaulCambo
April 4th, 2014, 09:06
There's a former farang owner of a gay guesthouse in SR now doing a long prison sentence for allegedly allowing some of his staff to double as in-house masseurs.Any more details?
all details here:
http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/danish-hostelier-gets-8-years-prison

thaiguest
April 5th, 2014, 18:46
all details here:
http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/danish-hostelier-gets-8-years-prison

Yes this looks like the case.The link gives the court case and ruling.

The word among the expat crowd in SR is that corruption, intmidation of the staff (one is said to have his arm broken while being questioned) pressure from an exteme NGO etc. all contributed to this man's conviction.

The the OP should note is that there us no question of under age involvement here -prostitution only through in-house masseurs.

Openly asking for explicit sexual services in massage shops and paying for such in Cambodia is very dangerous.

That's my point.

llz
April 5th, 2014, 23:08
The the OP should note is that there us no question of under age involvement here -prostitution only through in-house masseurs.
A more recent article in the same newspaper tells that the boys were in fact underage (but not children as the title once again falsely suggests)
http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/pedophile%E2%80%99s-sentence-gets-upheld

Surfcrest
April 6th, 2014, 02:44
....just a reminder......

There are some topics that may not be discussed and which may put the Board in jeopardy. These are:
тАв The discussion of under age sex or the involvement in any persons in this illegal activity.

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/posting-rules-guidelines-t30297.html

thank you

Surfcrest

April 6th, 2014, 04:26
Openly asking for explicit sexual services in massage shops and paying for such in Cambodia is very dangerous.

That's my point.OK but I read that River Queen blog thingy and hes always going on about being offered sex by massage boys and everyone else for that matter.

a447
April 6th, 2014, 21:43
During the verdict, Judge Ly Sokleng referenced testimony from three of JonassonтАЩs former male employees who alleged he coerced them into performing sex acts on customers during their time at the guesthouse.

The fact that the guys were "coerced" by the owner of the guesthouse may have lead to the harsh sentence. One of the guys is referred to as a "victim."
It doesn't seem to be just a case of prostitution, per se. There's an element of force being applied to the guys to make them "service" the guests. That alone throws a whole different light on the subject.

thaiguest
April 7th, 2014, 16:26
hi,

I'm quoting this post to amplify the ONLY point about Cambodia I wish to make ie That Cambodia should NOT be treated as an extension of Thailand when it comes to paying for sexual services in massage and other venues.
OVER AND OUT.

April 12th, 2014, 05:59
Openly asking for explicit sexual services in massage shops and paying for such in Cambodia is very dangerous.In my experience there's no need to ask, in most cases it's simply assumed by the masseur, exactly like Thailand.