PDA

View Full Version : Pizza Hut delivery boys...

cdnmatt
March 16th, 2014, 23:55
... taste excellent! :)

lonelywombat
March 17th, 2014, 04:58
Has this been OP edited ? It seems pointless to make a new post of two words, that mean nothing

scottish-guy
March 17th, 2014, 06:35
Post makes perfect sense.

Matt is boasting - just rather more subtly than we are used to on SGT

:ymapplause:

anonone
March 17th, 2014, 08:22
Never thought there was any good pizza in Thailand. Guess there is a new reason to order now....
:D
Cheers.

cdnmatt
March 17th, 2014, 09:01
Has this been OP edited ? It seems pointless to make a new post of two words, that mean nothing

Yeah, I'm just bragging a little bit. First time I've had sex since I left Kim, and that's been what? Over 6 months ago I think. So it was a hugely exciting thing for me and my boring life. :) No wonder I was starting to go a little crazy.

Best part is, he instigated the whole thing, and all it cost me was a few slices of pizza. The pizza was a 2 or 1 deal anyway, so even better.

bruce_nyc
March 17th, 2014, 09:31
Next order, ask if they have a 2 boys for 1 deal.... ;-)

No sex!?!? You live in Thailand, man!

I have it once or twice a day..... and that's not even counting with my 2 boyfriends that live with me.

We need to talk more about how you're going about it....

The pizza boy is a great thing.

But if you're hiding out waiting for delivery boys to make the first move..... you're wasting a lot of time!

paulosussex
March 17th, 2014, 15:26
Too much topping for me... not keen on the soggy bottoms either ;)

cdnmatt
March 17th, 2014, 17:09
We need to talk more about how you're going about it....

Ohhh, I don't look for it. I'm sure I could have sex 6 times a day if I wanted, but then I'd have a bunch of idiots calling me all the time wanting to be my boyfriend. No thanks.

Obviously, I'd give almost anything to have a quality BF, and someone to share my life with. And I'm not a butterfly -- I just need one. However, I'll never actually search for love again, because from my experience then you just make stupid mistakes that you otherwise wouldn't. If it finds me, then great, but I'm not going to go looking for it.

Too much topping for me... not keen on the soggy bottoms either ;)

Nooo... no soggy bottom at all. Cute little 22 year old guy. I think it's just he never had a white guy before, so wanted to give it a whirl. :-)

latintopxxx
March 17th, 2014, 21:09
my favourites are hotel staff...bell boys and the gym staff...just gotta be direct....score at least 2/5 times.

March 18th, 2014, 04:05
I'm sure I could have sex 6 times a day if I wanted, but then I'd have a bunch of idiots calling me all the time wanting to be my boyfriend.Done be silly Matt. You have two phones. One is the number you give the boys when they ask for your number. You only turn it on when your horny. You young uns have no idea how to organise your lives do you?

Dodger
March 18th, 2014, 05:50
cdmatt Wrote

I just need one. However, I'll never actually search for love again, because from my experience then you just make stupid mistakes that you otherwise wouldn't.

What's wrong with making stupid mistakes...I never let that stop me.

bucknaway
March 18th, 2014, 07:02
AM I TOO LATE? DID I GET IN THIS POST IN TIME? HUFF.... PUFF.... HUFF.... PUFF.... (Gulping air) Huff... Puff....
Did Scottish get here yet?
No? Huff... Puff...
Okay....

Did... Huff... Puff..
Did... Did... Did the Pizza guy.... Huff.... Puff....
Come in 30 minutes or less? Haa... Huff... Haa... Puff.... :D

(Walks out of post leaning against the walls trying to catch my breath)

I'm getting too old to be running from post to post.

cdnmatt
March 18th, 2014, 13:56
I'm sure I could have sex 6 times a day if I wanted, but then I'd have a bunch of idiots calling me all the time wanting to be my boyfriend.Done be silly Matt. You have two phones. One is the number you give the boys when they ask for your number. You only turn it on when your horny. You young uns have no idea how to organise your lives do you?

Only issue with that is, I'm not exactly in a tourist area. Been here six months, and I think I've seen three white people the entire time. They were all over 60, and I'm in my early 30s, and considering this is Thailand where gossip rules, it wouldn't be very difficult for someone to figure out where I live. :)

March 18th, 2014, 14:03
Only issue with that is, I'm not exactly in a tourist area. Been here six months, and I think I've seen three white people the entire time. They were all over 60, and I'm in my early 30s, and considering this is Thailand where gossip rules, it wouldn't be very difficult for someone to figure out where I live. :)Theres no cure for stupidity.

bruce_nyc
March 19th, 2014, 14:52
@cdnmatt In one word: WHY? Why do you live in such a remote area?

Why don't you move to Bangkok or Pattaya.... You'll have 1000 new chances a day.....

Finding the perfect spouse is a numbers game.... much like a slot machine.... the more times you pull that lever, the better your chances of hitting the jackpot.

Daniel-old
March 20th, 2014, 00:20
Only issue with that is, I'm not exactly in a tourist area. Been here six months, and I think I've seen three white people the entire time.

You don't live in Newham do you?