PDA

View Full Version : Side Topic from bruce_nyc "Just my life of late..."

Manforallseasons
March 5th, 2014, 14:04
'Again, I find myself apologizing..... as if apologizing to my family for letting so much time slip by and not visiting more often. I've been busy'(quote)bruce_nyc

Your post assumes that there are people that actually care. I have a vague memory of a post about you and your asshole buddy Neal at some restaurant, little else.

focusedinthai
March 6th, 2014, 07:16
What purpose does this post actually serve? Didn't you ever learn 'if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all'? I guess not. Perhaps you build up you own self-esteem by trying to sound like the only one in the 'community' that has friends. You are obviously wrong there, so if you feel the need to continue posting items that have no relevance, then go ahead, but realize it just makes you look really sad. It is like the kid in school that says 'pick me...pick me...' and then he gets picked last. You are obviously afraid of getting picked last, but in your desire to get others to respond, you have certainly been picked last.

'Again, I find myself apologizing..... as if apologizing to my family for letting so much time slip by and not visiting more often. I've been busy'(quote)bruce_nyc

Your post assumes that there are people that actually care. I have a vague memory of a post about you and your asshole buddy Neal at some restaurant, little else.

March 6th, 2014, 16:11
Didn't you ever learn 'if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all'? Yer im with you fuckusinthai. My mother taught me about nothing nice to say etc. my mum also told me never to talk to strangers? Did your mum teach you that too? Its so great always to take it up the arse from someone who has been properly introduced done you think?

Manforallseasons
March 7th, 2014, 11:06
Fascinating (-|

March 7th, 2014, 11:27
There's a play by the Italian Luigi Pirandello called "Six characters in search of an author". I've seen various versions of the title over the years - "Six candles in search of an altar" was one proposed by a seminarian friend. This is clearly "Six prostitutes in search of a sucker".

Surfcrest
March 7th, 2014, 11:53
Split topic...

From this spot...

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/just-quick-update-about-and-life-late-t30461.html#p287311