PDA

View Full Version : BBB Inn BKK

dab69
March 1st, 2014, 06:00
Arrived Thursday early am to BBB Inn. Nice rooms and cute boys - good drink prices.
3-4 Cute Viet boys and more playing pool downstairs. Had a different impression from their
pictures but am getting to like the place quickly.

March 2nd, 2014, 04:16
Arrived Thursday early am to BBB Inn. Nice rooms and cute boys - good drink prices. 3-4 Cute Viet boys and more playing pool downstairs. Had a different impression from their pictures but am getting to like the place quickly.Some people are easily pleased.

Patanawet
March 8th, 2014, 14:57
Nice rooms and cute boys - good drink prices.

Agreed. But how did you like the in-house TV service and the gym?
There seem to be very smart looking 'hostels' either side of BBB now.

Shuee
March 9th, 2014, 00:50
love their short term rooms here

thaiguest
March 9th, 2014, 17:33
love their short term rooms here

But it is a brothel after all.

"so true, exactly right!"

Right?

dab69
March 9th, 2014, 17:37
My regular hotel was booked up so I thought I would give
it a shot. Haven't travelled in so long - probably just glad
I was back.

Surfcrest
March 10th, 2014, 23:25
I stayed here (for a few hours) a few years back and was impressed how handy the place was for location to Surawong and how smart the place looked inside.

[attachment=1:2c18o6pd]c468.gif[/attachment:2c18o6pd]

[attachment=0:2c18o6pd]m468.gif[/attachment:2c18o6pd]

BBB Inn is around the block of Boy Plaza, on Rama 4 Road, about 69 steps away from the go go bars. (Opposite the Red Cross - Snake Farm)

It's also conveniently near Sam Yan MRT Station for an easy discreet departure...if it's still early enough.

Surfcrest

thaiguest
March 11th, 2014, 21:39
Arrived Thursday early am to BBB Inn. Nice rooms and cute boys - good drink prices.
3-4 Cute Viet boys and more playing pool downstairs. Had a different impression from their
pictures but am getting to like the place quickly.

I have stayed there many times over the years.

Its main attraction for me is location and I've gotten to know some of the staff who always appear welcoming so I will stay there again.

However

Everthing else is a negative for me - it's over priced at an average of 1400 baht per night for rooms that haven't been touched in 20 years. Guests are given a non-descript piece of cloth that looks like a well worn towel but is in fact the only bed-clothes offered unless you protest in which case an a 1970's version of a hospital bed-cover is brought to the room with great gravitas by a breathless boy who has had to go into the bowels of the building to find it.

Guests can't complain about the breakfast because there is none.

But the place comes into its own at about 3am- the steady stream of the hookers and the hooked up that stairs to the 1st floor short-time rooms is a sight to behold. This is where the money lies which explains their "take or leave it " overnight price.

The lobby/bar/reception/coffee shop is all and none of these things.

But I will stay there again: there's the whiff of old europe about the place. Oscar Wilde could easily have passed away in any of the rooms.

scottish-guy
March 12th, 2014, 01:04
.... Oscar Wilde could easily have passed away in any of the rooms.

Are you suggesting a tin of Air Freshener might be in order?

:ymparty:

dab69
March 12th, 2014, 10:01
Arrived very late and after a shower went downstairs.
Asked the beer price (120)and offered to buy everyone a drink.
6 accepted first round, 2 the second. Third round was just me.
Wow no one greedy at all.

Later I read on the menu "drink for boy 200 bT". Think I was
only charged 120.

kakadai
March 12th, 2014, 23:55
Is their Party Suite with 1 bedroom worth the price?

lego
March 13th, 2014, 00:38
Just out of curiosity, what is the price for their party suite?

llz
March 13th, 2014, 23:40
http://www.agoda.com/bbb-inn-gay-hotel/hotel/bangkok-th.html?cklg=1