PDA

View Full Version : Damn Hot - moved here to stop smiles carping

June 13th, 2006, 05:03
Its 11 at night and its 80 in my place in London. Heat in thailand doesnt bother me but it kills me in London.......... its 22c outside and i just cant get cool at all!

Any other brits suffering?

bkkguy
June 13th, 2006, 14:11
somehow I don't really think the Tourism Authority of Thailand will want to swap "The land of smiles" for "The land of laughing cunts", but there is a certain appropriateness when talking of Pattaya!

bkkguy

June 13th, 2006, 14:55
Its 11 at night and its 80 in my place in London. Heat in thailand doesnt bother me but it kills me in London.......... its 22c outside and i just cant get cool at all!

Any other brits suffering?

Agree entirely, the 22c in London with a fan blasting your nethers is no good at all and you can toss and turn all night, without the fun bits. In Thailand, 28c at night, a gentle wafting fan and my naked num friend seem to help me rest that little bit more easily :cheers:

June 13th, 2006, 18:47
Just when this forum was going really well (interesting) we get some thread about weather. Argh !

Yah yah I know I didn't have to open the thread.....

lonelywombat
June 13th, 2006, 18:52
Just when this forum was going really well (interesting) we get some thread about weather. Argh !

Yah yah I know I didn't have to open the thread.....

who was it that hijacked the thread again
who cares a fuck about weather in Sydney
this is a gay thailand forum

June 13th, 2006, 21:46
That for us Brits sweltering in weather that makes us think of and wish we were in Thailand..............

It is true that when we are on holiday in that lovely weather, with the refuge of properly air-con space in shopping malls, hotel rooms and bars/restaurants make Thailand a wonderful place to be - with the addition of the most handsome and sexiest men in the world.............ahhhhhhhhh wonderful dreams, even in this oppressive heat as we struggle at work and lie awake at night without any respite from air-con.........

June 14th, 2006, 01:39
A Message Board for the Gay Community in Thailand and for Gay People who Travel to Thailand

Smiles
June 14th, 2006, 01:50
" ... A Message Board for the Gay Community in Thailand and for Gay People who Travel to Thailand ... "

. . . but the point of this particular Forum is: Gay Thailand Forum: "About all things Thai"

About all things Londoninium would be the Global Forum.

Cheers ...

June 14th, 2006, 01:54
" ... A Message Board for the Gay Community in Thailand and for Gay People who Travel to Thailand ... "

. . . but the point of this particular Forum is: Gay Thailand Forum: "About all things Thai"

About all things Londoninium would be the Global Forum.

Cheers ...

doesnt say that up top and i did mention thailand in the original post.

Sawatdee Gay Thailand
A Message Board for the Gay Community in Thailand and for Gay People who Travel to Thailand

Smiles
June 14th, 2006, 01:59
Try checking out the Forum listing page: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/index.php

See the Forum descriptions? They are meant to be fairly short and to the point . . . so folks can understand them and post topics to the appropriate Forum.

Don't worry, you're not the only one to fuck up over the years :geek:

Cheers ...

Smiles
June 14th, 2006, 18:19
http://upload4.postimage.org/394742/carp.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/394742/photo_hosting.html)

Cheers ...

Aunty
June 14th, 2006, 19:19
Well maybe the reason the weather in London is more like Thailand's is because there's been too much aircon, and cars, and buses, and airplanes and coal fired power stations to power all that shit and its manufacture and and and...............

Perhaps y'all could ponder that while you're lying there awake at night in the heat.

June 15th, 2006, 10:01
Well maybe the reason the weather in London is more like Thailand's is because there's been too much aircon, and cars, and buses, and airplanes and coal fired power stations to power all that shit and its manufacture and and and...............

Perhaps y'all could ponder that while you're lying there awake at night in the heat.

you forgot all the hot air about politics and sport lol

Aunty
June 15th, 2006, 19:52
Then it must be boiling in Germany right about now then! By the way I love your new avatar. Who's the hottie?