PDA

View Full Version : Fan Club Massage considering Sale

ozcamo-old
February 17th, 2014, 08:52
After many years I have decided to consider the sale of Fan Club Massage. Fan Club is SilomтАЩs largest All Male Massage Club with 8 large rooms all fully equipped with Private Showers, Air-conditioned and strong massage bed. Over 70 boys on the books and more are coming in every day. More the 50% of the regular clients are local ThaiтАЩs. This keeps the business strong even in the low season and or other such events. In fact the current protests have become a boom with a large amount of Thai customers coming to try it out.

This business was purchased in 2010 for THB 3 million and had another 3 Million spent on renovationтАЩs. The renovations have been fully repaid by the strong profits the business has generated.

The decision to sell the profitable business comes as I have decided to move to Pattaya and will be relocating my other business also. I truly miss living near the beach as such I have made the decision to move.

Fan Club has been a success even during tough times as it has a strong local following that continues despite the season.

70 Staff on commissions only 2 cleaners and 3 Managers makes this business run its self. You can see more information at www.fanclub.asia (http://www.fanclub.asia)

Also I have a 2nd тАЬ6 story Shop houseтАЭ next door that has a 2 floor Shop at the Ground level. The shop was used as my office for another business. It has also been used as a Salon. The house is 4 Bedroom extremely large and 4 bathrooms. Current rent on the entire building only THB 55тАЩ000. This would be good for a new owner of Fan Club to live close to the business as I did. I suggest a package deal could be done as you would never get 2 shop houses of this size in this location ever again.

I am very open to offers and will also consider swap/trade of businesses and or a condo in Pattaya.
Interested persons can contact Cameron@fanclub.asia

Khor tose
February 17th, 2014, 09:26
How come you are not mentioning the Indigo Restaurant Manager/owner who you claim is ruining your business. Why would I want to buy a business that has the kind of problems you claim they have caused you?

February 17th, 2014, 14:16
I can log on to Gayromeo or Grindr any time and any day and will soon be "pinged" by a boy (or two, or three) who eventually tells me that he "works" at Fan Club but "no have customer" so he's willing to pop around to my hotel room and give me the pleasure of his company for the equivalent (or less) of the tip he'd get if I go to Fan Club. Presumably he's using the management's Wifi, air-con and other facilities while he plies his own business, and every time he scores a customer off-site it's maybe (and I say maybe because I'd never go there) a customer that Fan Club doesn't get. I'm not sure exactly how that's a profitable business model but it certainly explains seventy "staff on commission" ie. it's piece work and the boys don't care if they get their piece of the action in-house or off-campus.

Oh and if you're selling it as a going concern are you selling the company that operates the business and, presumably, its work permit for farang owner?

Edited....Comment removed. I prefer you wouldn't name the individual here.

ozcamo-old
February 18th, 2014, 12:45
How come you are not mentioning the Indigo Restaurant Manager/owner who you claim is ruining your business. Why would I want to buy a business that has the kind of problems you claim they have caused you?

Firstly he is now rarely in Thailand and more to the point he is old and unwell so rarely has the energy to cause any further drama nowadays. Most know this is a very old story now and no longer relevant. Indigo has new management now and after that things seem to be ok. Not that I would know how the food is as I dont care for it.

ozcamo-old
February 18th, 2014, 12:50
[quote="kommentariat"]I can log on to Gayromeo or Grindr any time and any day and will soon be "pinged" by a boy (or two, or three) who eventually tells me that he "works" at Fan Club but "no have customer" so he's willing to pop around to my hotel room and give me the pleasure of his company for the equivalent (or less) of the tip he'd get if I go to Fan Club. Presumably he's using the management's Wifi, air-con and other facilities while he plies his own business, and every time he scores a customer off-site it's maybe (and I say maybe because I'd never go there) a customer that Fan Club doesn't get. I'm not sure exactly how that's a profitable business model but it certainly explains seventy "staff on commission" ie. it's piece work and the boys don't care if they get their piece of the action in-house or off-campus.

Oh and if you're selling it as a going concern are you selling the company that operates the business and, presumably, its work permit for farang owner?

Yes we know boys get outside jobs and they pay a fine and go any time they like. We are not strict on them and that's the secret to keeping so many boys onsite. While some clients claim to be getting all they want online that's simply not effecting the many shops like Fan Club that offer a safe and convenient location. As for customers.. Look on the counter you will see the job sheet and how many customers came in and what they paid etc. Everybody can see it so its no secret.

Company included and work permits all possible.

February 21st, 2014, 13:31
Don't bother sending me PMs ozcamo I never read them (unless you're someone I might regard as amusing such as a gossipy old queen or someone inclined to let rip about some other poster's secret vices), whatever you have to say please do so out in the open. I apply the same rule to that stuffed shirt trongpai sexpat whose most recent PM to me has been lingering unread in my Inbox for weeks.

ozcamo-old
March 1st, 2014, 14:51

As per my pvt msg to you can you justify your slanderous comment about Kim? Has a police report been filed? Give me 1 bit of proof and the boy will be sent home packing. But if this is a case of you not getting what you want from him outside of Fan Club. So justify yourself and your comments or stop making mean comments about boys and hiding behind your online profile.

P.S. I will not ever protect a boy doing the wrong thing and so if anything happens please feel free to let me know so it can be dealt with. We have NEVER had a customer tell us something has been stolen from Fan club in over 4 years! Regular customers know its safe as we run a very tight ship.

March 2nd, 2014, 03:37
Has a police report been filed?LOL. Literally. I laughed out loud when I read your pompous post. I'm thinking of starting a poll "How many times have you ever filed a report with the Royal Thai Police?" with two answers "Ever" and "LOL". The supplementary question will be "Not even when a boy stole from you?" with two answers "You want me to report my interactions with a prostitute to the police?" and "Sure, why not?"

I read about a guy who actually did go to a Thai police station - the tourist police as it happens, he was reporting a lost item so he could make a claim against his insurance company back home - and a guy was there complaining about a prostitute who had stolen some money. Every time the guy told his story the policeman said "I'll just get my colleague and you can tell him too". He had to repeat his story to every police officer, man and woman, on duty. It was their morning's entertainment. That story was my entertainment and cautionary tale too. Until your post came along.

As for "slanderous". The definition of slander is "a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation". What I wrote may be libellous but only if it is untrue. A quick review of the posts in the Gayromeo Forum on this Board should disabuse you of any notion that posters believe they must post anything other than their experiences and perceptions of boys, no proof required, and the Guestbook feature on that site has certainly been used to warn other punters off particular boys without any fear of slander ... ooops, sorry ... libel.

Try unknotting your knickers.

March 2nd, 2014, 03:54

I suggest dear Moderators that if this is your policy you review what purpose is served by the Gayromeo Forum.

lego
March 2nd, 2014, 12:00
What I wrote may be libellous but only if it is untrue.
You'd think, but it's a little more complicated than that in Thailand. First, in a defamation case (slander or libel, as per your correct distinction), the burden of proof that the offending statement is true is on the defendant. You probably cannot prove that your statement is true, simply because you didn't file a police report and no evidence of the alleged theft was secured. Second, and that's where Thai law is very peculiar when it comes to defamation, you don't only have to prove that your statement is true, but also that it is appropriate to make it (in public, in this case). It's not unheard of that people are convicted for making true statements they can prove, failing the "face saving" test of propriety.

March 3rd, 2014, 14:40
What I wrote may be libellous but only if it is untrue.
You'd think, but it's a little more complicated than that in Thailand. First, in a defamation case (slander or libel, as per your correct distinction), the burden of proof that the offending statement is true is on the defendant. You probably cannot prove that your statement is true, simply because you didn't file a police report and no evidence of the alleged theft was secured. Second, and that's where Thai law is very peculiar when it comes to defamation, you don't only have to prove that your statement is true, but also that it is appropriate to make it (in public, in this case). It's not unheard of that people are convicted for making true statements they can prove, failing the "face saving" test of propriety.I was writing about a civilised country, not one where freedom of speech simply doesn't exist.