PDA

View Full Version : watching the olmypics in thailand

jonwesley
February 6th, 2014, 18:08
in Thailand right now anyone know which channel you can watch the opening ceremony on?

thanks

Patanawet
February 7th, 2014, 09:54
Possibly none.
My friend who is crazy about sports had no idea anything is happening.
I doubt if there are any Thai competitors?

February 7th, 2014, 10:51
Winter Olympics? Who cares? They wear way too many clothes.

Bobett
February 7th, 2014, 13:32
I fucking hate sport I must be a real Poof :))

Patanawet
February 7th, 2014, 18:00
My friend has just told me that there are snippets on Thai television news and that Thailand has two competitors - one male and the other female.
And now I remember that the female is the energetic pop violinist Vanessa Mae. She will be skiing.
That should ensure some TV coverage.

Patanawet
February 7th, 2014, 18:45
My friend has just told me that there are snippets on Thai television news and that Thailand has two competitors - one male and the other female.
And now I remember that the female is the energetic pop violinist Vanessa Mae. She will be skiing.
That should ensure some TV coverage.

If I've done my maths correctly, the opening ceremony should be on BBC2 at 22:30 Thai time tonight.
It should be on some cable channels here, maybe even True Visions if they haven't f###ed up the bidding again.
Otherwise, get thee to a sports bar --- but little chance of bumping into kommentariat or Bobett there.

February 9th, 2014, 02:34
Otherwise, get thee to a sports bar --- but little chance of bumping into kommentariat or Bobett there.In my case I was never away from one when the Olympic diving was on.

scottish-guy
February 9th, 2014, 05:57
......but I imagine that now that he's officially announced he's a little poof, the lust has diminished?

:p

February 9th, 2014, 07:19
......but I imagine that now that he's officially announced he's a little poof, the lust has diminished?Matthew Mitcham has always said he's a little poof.

Bobett
February 9th, 2014, 13:13
......but I imagine that now that he's officially announced he's a little poof, the lust has diminished?

:p
Thought you were talking about me for a second lol. Little Im NOT! Poof I am :))

Narakmak
February 9th, 2014, 16:58
http://www.belta.by/ru/dose_menu/olimpi ... 58876.html (http://www.belta.by/ru/dose_menu/olimpiada-sochi-2014/Otkrytie-Olimpijskix-igr-v-Sochi-prjamaja-transljatsija_i_658876.html)

marti
February 10th, 2014, 07:06
I fucking hate sport I must be a real Poof :))
I'm 100% with you.