PDA

View Full Version : Remembrance of boys past

February 5th, 2014, 09:01
Kimberly Palmer, author of The Economy of You, says people over 50 should launch money-making side gigs that are easy, cheap and satisfying. Sounds like many of the boys I've had in Thailand.

catawampuscat
February 5th, 2014, 10:13
Thread title brings to mind Thai guy I saw and spoke with the other night. He's Tum at Power Boys in Sunee Plaza, Pattaya.
Tum is a big guy and worked Gogo at Top Man Bar and later on worked at MicMy, when it was a beer bar. Tum remembered
me and it had been 6 or 7 years since I last saw him working. The years have taken their toll and Tum's magnificent body
has turned soft. He has a large tattoo across his belly with the word SEXY. He is also very well endowed and was very
proud of his assets and used to strut like the cock of the walk. He now wear dark loose clothes.

Another Thai guy some might remember is Ah Ju. Dazzlingly handsome some 7 or 8 years ago with almost perfect
combination of face, ass and cock. Well, he put on a ton of weight and was hard on the eyes on the Gogo stage at
Wild West Boys early last year. The good news is AhJu lost almost all of the gut he had developed and has regained
his former body but isn't the demi-god he was at 20, now in his late twenties. He's a manager now and fully dressed.

I'm sure many of us have remembrances.

latintopxxx
February 5th, 2014, 22:18
5 years ago was the first time I saw a short pomy tailed guy do shows in x-boys (1st gogo bar on the right as u enter soi twilight in bkk from silom), he bottomed and topped in the fuck show, did the big cock show and also did the naked hla hoop show with a magnificent erection. Had a beautiful bofy, lovely skin, absolutely beautiful butt. I offed him several times and he was excellent. Saw him again beginning of January this year....looks 20 years older, listless, body gone to the dogs....smoking/drinking/eyes had this glazed look. so sad.

scottish-guy
February 7th, 2014, 06:19
Wow - you must both give us a treat by posting your pics!!

To be so critical of the effects on the appearance of others due to their ageing or living a dissolute lifestyle, I'm sure you must both look as if you fell in the fountain of youth.

....Or fell in something......

:ymparty:

catawampuscat
February 7th, 2014, 10:31
Facts are facts. Our eyes see without rose colored glasses. I praised AhJu
for regaining his hot body after a large weight gain. Hardly critical. Rather complimentary and upbeat.
I have seen severe aging among the dozens of farang acquaintances while some have held fast and steady.
Aging is natural and happens to all of us. Beauty fades.
No need to get nasty and personal about fellow posters. Time to face reality perchance ?

February 7th, 2014, 10:49

To be so critical of the effects on the appearance of others due to their ageing or living a dissolute lifestyle, I'm sure you must both look as if you fell in the fountain of youth.

:ymparty:The difference between us and them scotty is - we're paying. We can afford to be picky.

Doug
February 7th, 2014, 20:59
Where Are The Boys Now?
I often think back fondly of the boys I have met and loved in Thailand and wondered what are they doing now. I wonder if I had any lasting effect on their lives. I wonder if theyтАЩre happy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/siamboy/SutasampOtt_zpsf2110682.png (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/siamboy/media/SutasampOtt_zpsf2110682.png.html)

Tas on the left Ott on the right

I first met Ott and Tas on my 2nd holiday in Pattaya in 1990. They were two inseparable street boys who survived only because they were a team. Tas was the calm, level-headed planner and Ott was the energetic, mai-bhen-rai sanook-seeker. For many years before the current instant communication of cell-phone and internet, they intuitively knew when the wheels of my jet hit the Don Muang runway. It never took longer than 24 hours for our paths to cross.

Ott was the cuter. There were many times when Ott and I shared a bed while Tas patiently waited by the Homex Inn pool. Sometimes we all shared the bed together.

Arriving in Pattaya in 1996, only Tas was there to welcome me. Ott had found a good-paying construction job in LamChabangтАжfound enough money to buy a motorcycleтАжfound independence. It was obvious that Tas missed his friend.

One evening Tas stood in the apartmentтАЩs doorway with a mischievous grin on his face. He stepped aside and in walked OttтАжas cute as ever. To make a long explanation short, Ott slept with me that night. Why? Because Tas had asked him so that Tas could ask a favour of me. Ott happily offered his body for his friend. Tas wanted me to pay the down payment on a motorcycle for him. Tas assured me he could manage the monthly payments; he was living free with his sister and he had a waiterтАЩs job. What could go wrong? How could I say no?

Needless to say, TasтАЩ good intentions fell apart and soon he came to me for the monthly payment. I made a deal with him. I would pay the monthly fee as long as I could use the bike during the day to go to my teaching job. He could have the bike at night and on weekends. Deal!!

One morning I discovered the bike missingтАж.stolen. I freaked! I called the school to say I wouldnтАЩt be there that day. I contacted the police. I went to see Tas to give him the bad news. As I walked through the hotelтАЩs parking lot where he worked I saw the bike. He had come in the night, taken the bike but not returned it. I was furious but he assumed the Thai stance when faced with an irate farang which only made me more irate. I told him to keep the bike and have a good life. Good bye.

Since that day I have never seen Ott or Tas. They were a major part of my early days in Pattaya and I think of them often and I miss them. What are they doing now? Chock dee peuan pom.

joe552
February 8th, 2014, 03:34
Like Doug, I sometimes look back on the boys I've known and wonder what they're up to now. On my first trip to Pattaya, I fell madly in love with a bar boy, visited his family in Isaan on a later holiday, and last saw him some years ago when he worked as a motorbike taxi driver. I'd love to see him again, just to find out how he's doing, whether he got married and moved back to Isaan, or how he ended up. He made me very happy while I knew him and I hope he's happy now.

catawampuscat
February 8th, 2014, 10:42
Sadly, the lives of bar boys often turn to the dark side. Yaba claims many and HIV and other illnesses send many back
home to their villages.
Motorbike accidents, alcohol, suicides are all part of the dark side of bar boy life.
On the bright side, some end up with businesses, nice homes and families, living in Europe etc. and inheriting or
gifted enough money to make it all worth while.
Some boys can handle 'big' money, some cannot hold on and blow it. It's a dangerous world, filled with pitfalls,
but most manage to survive and move on.
No scientific data to support my conclusions, only years of personal knowledge and observation.
As I stated earlier, beauty fades and the teenage heartthrob often turns into just another motorbike taxi driver.

lego
February 8th, 2014, 12:38
I think you've summed it up very nicely, catawampuscat!

scottish-guy
February 8th, 2014, 16:03

:ymparty:The difference between us and them scotty is - we're paying. We can afford to be picky.

Actually, all of the remarks I referred to were made about boys who were hired many years ago and how they have "declined".

Just how much do our esteemed members think 1000B entitles them to (I'm being generous) - the right to make derogatory comments on the boy's appearance 5/10/20 years after the event?

I'm sorry, it just smacks of arrogance to me - I suggest it's best to take a look in the mirror before commenting on the "decline" of others (assuming one didn't have all the mirrors removed years ago)

O:-)

MiniMee
February 8th, 2014, 20:57
Just how much do our esteemed members think 1000B entitles them to (I'm being generous) - the right to make derogatory comments on the boy's appearance 5/10/20 years after the event?

Who said anything about 10 or 20 years?

....it had been 6 or 7 years since I last saw him working. The years have taken their toll and Tum's magnificent body has turned soft. He has a large tattoo across his belly with the word SEXY.

тАжтАжAh Ju. Dazzlingly handsome some 7 or 8 years ago with almost perfect combination of face, ass and cock. Well, he put on a ton of weight and was hard on the eyesтАж..The good news is AhJu lost almost all of the gut he had developed and has regained his former body but isn't the demi-god he was at 20, now in his late twenties.

5 years ago was the first time I saw a short pony tailed guy do shows in x-boys тАж Had a beautiful body, lovely skin, absolutely beautiful butt. тАжтАж Saw him again beginning of January this year....looks 20 years older, listless, body gone to the dogs....smoking/drinking/eyes had this glazed look. so sad.

The point made by the OPs was that the guys they commented on had aged disproportionally in relatively short periods of time. In the "7 or 8 years" quoted by Cat, Ah Ju had gained and then lost weight again and latintopxx story is about a guy who seems to have aged 20 years in only 5. No one is making "тАжderogatory comments тАж20 years after the event."

As for fellow posters, I for one am sure that I have changed very little in the last 5 or even 8 years. I am still the same weight, I still have all my hair and I still work out regularly.

February 9th, 2014, 11:13
I'd love to see him again, just to find out how he's doing, whether he got married and moved back to Isaan, or how he ended up. He made me very happy while I knew him and I hope he's happy now.This post came to mind today when I heard of an acquaintance in Bangkok who's been living (he thought faithfully) with the same guy for a number of years. Yesterday he inadvertently came across the boyfriend in a public place with a pregnant young woman, clearly not merely a sister. Yes, she's the girlfriend, he's the father, it's not their first child she's expecting.

Surfcrest
February 9th, 2014, 11:44
The side tracking has been split away into it's own post and deposited in the Holding Room.

Surfcrest

Brad the Impala
February 10th, 2014, 01:40
Where is The Holding Room and how can we access it?

francois
February 10th, 2014, 01:44
Ditto

Surfcrest
February 10th, 2014, 02:38
http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/remembrance-boys-past-t30405.html

Brad the Impala
February 10th, 2014, 03:43
Thanks Surfcrest, didn't even know that we had a Holding Room Forum. It doesn't appear on the drop down list of Forums, so I don't know how anyone accesses it, athough some stumble over it!