PDA

View Full Version : Thai guys who don't shower

colmx
January 30th, 2014, 03:12
Has anyone else noticed the new phenomenon of thai guys not showering before or after sex?

When i first started coming to thailand 13 years ago it was unheard of for a boy to engage in sex without both the farang and the guy taking a shower (mostly separately - somethimes together)

Recently i have noticed more and more boys are not bothered as to whether they or I shower before sex...
Now for some ChristianPFC style stats:
I had 9 liasons on last trip
(1 Grindr, 1 Gayromeo, 1 Dave pickup, 6 Gogo boys)
I presume that the 2 internet pickups probably showered before they left their places
Of the other 7 only 2 wanted to shower before sex

Even more unusually i have also encountered several boys that did not shower after bottoming
Of the 9 all attempted to bottom, with 2 being unsuccessful
4 of the 9 above simply put on their underwear after sex and got into bed - not even cleaning off the lube!

I would blame the cold January weather - but this is something that i also noticed on my trip back in september

Has anyone else noticed this trend?

anonone
January 30th, 2014, 03:20
That really surprises me. Haven't seen that trend at all, last visit was Dec/Jan and everyone showered as usual....

colmx
January 30th, 2014, 03:41
Hmmm. maybe its just me!
I just thought it was something to do with the latest "generation" of Thai guys!
Of the 5 that didn't shower... one pretended to shower... he went into the bathroom and ran the shower, steamed up the room etc...
But his nether regions had definately not seen soap and water when i checked out the merchandise!

firecat69
January 30th, 2014, 05:29
I have had one or two this trip who acted somewhat like you outline. But the overwhelming majority shower before and after and if they cum which is most of the time , keeping them in bed is impossible because they can't wait to get that nasty stuff off their bodies. LOL

colmx
January 30th, 2014, 06:29
I asked the same question of a friend of mine that doesn't participate on these forums but was in thailand same time as me earlier this month

His response:
B(x2). He pretended to shower the first time and i had to send him back in. The second time we showered together. he never showered after.
J1. was showered when he came. but didnt shower after sex
Z. was showered when he arrived but didnt shower after sex.
M1. got into bed without showering and i had to suggest him to shower.
M2. got into bed without showering and i suggested he take a shower with me which he did. he didnt shower after sex
J2 showered both time before and after.
T. (aka the dead wood guy) didnt want to shower but did after suggesting. nothing happened after anyway
D. was showered when he arrived but showered twice during his stay.
The Cambodian showered together before and after and he showered before he left in the morning.

christianpfc
January 30th, 2014, 10:19
I encountered only one Thai boy who had a problem with personal hygiene (or rather I had a problem with his personal hygiene), that was Ice from Saranrom who didn't shower before we went to bed at night and had some body odor the following morning.

Apart from that, no complaints. There is no question that both should shower after sex.

Before sex, I sometimes tell my partners that there is no need to shower (assuming they are clean), because I like warm and dry skin, and I like to slip my hands under shirts and in pants.

bing
January 31st, 2014, 03:49
It has been several months since I ran the sois of Sunee. I did not ever bring someone to my room who would not shower, but I am pretty verbal about letting the boys know I love a nice shower and have several soaps to choose from. Well three or four for sure. Also a variety of shampoos if they are inclined to want to wash their hair. One of my ladyboy friends mentioned his hair was long and needed special attention, but when he viewed some shampoo from Canyon Spa he changed his mind and lathered up more than once. I think if you let the boy know you like to play in the shower and make shower time somewhat pleasant, most if not all the boys will come along for the ride.

colmx
January 31st, 2014, 05:50
I encountered only one Thai boy who had a problem with personal hygiene (or rather I had a problem with his personal hygiene).
Only one of the guys that didn't shower was what i would call "smelly" all of the others were quite clean... I guess was just taken aback that they did not insist on showers like the days of old

scottish-guy
January 31st, 2014, 06:20
Well, I don't know about you guys - but I find it very hurtful when they go into the bathroom, turn the shower on, pretend to shower, but are actually climbing out the window

:((

Alex303
February 1st, 2014, 01:44
No definitely not just you bud...I had to yank one guy (your know who) back into the shower and thoroughly lather him up before the 'fun' really got going also!

Hmmm. maybe its just me!
I just thought it was something to do with the latest "generation" of Thai guys!
Of the 5 that didn't shower... one pretended to shower... he went into the bathroom and ran the shower, steamed up the room etc...
But his nether regions had definately not seen soap and water when i checked out the merchandise!

aot871
February 1st, 2014, 06:59
I hear what every one is saying , but just think what happens in our own countries, Do guys take a shower if they have just pulled or when they get home , do they just get down to the job in hand

catawampuscat
February 1st, 2014, 09:21
In the hot season from late March thru May, showering many times a day is the norm. In the
cool season, far less often but still at least twice a day. Many Thai do not have hot/warm
water showers and when it sizzles in April, no problem with a cool shower.
Obese farangs are used to a daily shower all year, but the Thais find the smell of sweaty hairy
fat men, can be made more bearable with a shower before the bed.
Showering once a day in the hot season is Western thinking. If you're sweating , X( :YMHUG: shower and
change your clothes, especially those undershorts.

Manforallseasons
February 1st, 2014, 11:21
Obese farangs are used to a daily shower all year, but the Thais find the smell of sweaty hairy
fat men, can be made more bearable with a shower before the bed.(quote)Catawwumpuscat

I'm sure the larger board members will find this endearing.

scottish-guy
February 1st, 2014, 18:48
Almost everything seems to be made more bearable by the exchange of variable quantities of Thai currency - and the more coin of the realm changes hands, the more bearable things seem to become.

Funnily enough.

;)

February 2nd, 2014, 02:53
Yeah look the last Thai guy I wanted to suck off on the toilets at Central well I tried to find that hose thing they have in there toilets but I could not find it so I just went down on him anyway.

Mancs
February 2nd, 2014, 21:52
All the men I have seen shower a lot but I find I am showering more than them. Am I becoming Thai? Btw, my goat is sick....

lego
February 2nd, 2014, 22:03
I've yet to meet a Thai who's unwilling to take a shower or whose body odor causes me pain. Some could have used some mouth wash or chewing gum, however.

February 3rd, 2014, 13:39
The best post in this thread is the one from Brisbane Guy.