PDA

View Full Version : Power boys gogo raided last night by BIB

Dani69
January 24th, 2014, 19:31
last night sitting watching all the dancers and suddenly in come about a dozen or so BIB , checked all boys id
And pee pee tested every one as well, only took away one guy for falling the pee pee test.
BIB just smiled at me and the other few farang and within 20 mins all boys back on stage .
Just before the raid 2 thai guys entered and drank a quarter of their soft drinks and left so maybe they were undercover cops checking the place out before hand , must admit a few of the dancers looked on the young side .
Been here 3 weeks already and if this is HIgh season I would hate to see low season was far busier back in May/June.
But still like the place . :D

scottish-guy
January 24th, 2014, 22:12
From what you say, it does seem likely that the 2 Thai "customers" were the BIB advance party.

Good to know however that at least they were relying on Thai snoopers this time - as far as I remember the last big Sunee raid (Mic My etc) they used farang agents provocateurs. You know - those sad individuals with nothing in their lives who are happy to spy on anybody or anything for a plastic badge and the thrill of telling people they're some kind of (fake) cop.

Also, I seem to remember that in that raid, the farang customers watching the show were hauled off and had their details "noted" - so from what you say the Power Boys raid seems to have been relatively low-key

:ymparty:

whitemouse
January 24th, 2014, 22:58
Good to know however that at least they were relying on Thai snoopers this time - as far as I remember the last big Sunee raid (Mic My etc) they used farang agents provocateurs. You know - those sad individuals with nothing in their lives who are happy to spy on anybody or anything for a plastic badge and the thrill of telling people they're some kind of (fake) cop.

Nothing more sad than foreign wannabe cops, people who look like us, but who are really snitching, ratting, provoking low lifes.. The lowest life form in Pattaya.

At least this time the advance ninjas were not some of those embarrassing cartoon cops, so when I go to Sunee next week, I dont feel the need to apologise to Thai guys there.

francois
January 24th, 2014, 23:06
It was reported elsewhere that Nice Boys and Eros were also raided.

anonone
January 25th, 2014, 07:04
Hmmm....been quite some time since a Sunee raid. Guess high season is officially over now :D

In many recent visits to Power Boys, I have never noticed anyone that appeared underage. Seems like this was validated by the raid, as Dani indicates the only boy that was taken away was due to a pee test.

Have to see if this pops up in one of the Pattaya news sites.

Dani69
January 25th, 2014, 12:21
Yes can confirm that nice boys was also raided on the same night as there was a serious lack of boys there last night . O:-)
Not sure about EROS as I dont frequent the place .

Dboy
February 9th, 2014, 11:06
I'd like to like Power Boys, but the crazy lady(?) keeps my visits to a minimum. She's so bad that I'm beginning to wish M was still there.

francois
February 10th, 2014, 00:54
Which crazy lady? There is an older one who is the owner and a younger, butch one, who is one of the most annoying mamasans ever. I heard they are mama and child.

lego
February 10th, 2014, 01:05
I just read that Pattaya's cop shop got a new superintendent a couple of days ago. Let's see if he will ring in his reign with a round of raids, as it seems to be the custom.

colmx
February 10th, 2014, 02:13
Which crazy lady? There is an older one who is the owner and a younger, butch one, who is one of the most annoying mamasans ever. I heard they are mama and child.
From what I know Noi was always the owner pf mic my and had previosuly rented the bar out to the Small Tomboy and her partner who works as the cashier..

After the last big raid and shut down the bar is now under new ownership and has a new name

The new owners are a middle aged couple, very polite gentleman with a moustache that stands outside and welcomes people in and a large lady that walks around the bar smiling and takes care of the boys mobiles and wallets... she also cooks for the boys some nights

The cashier is still there and the Tomboy comes to work some days but works on comission rather than being an employed mamasan...

francois
February 10th, 2014, 05:22
Thanks for clarification colmx. It seems my info was stale.

Dboy
February 11th, 2014, 07:51

The butch one. The other one I can handle ok. Partly my own fault--- she now has me pegged as a soft-touch because I bought her a drink recently (to get her to go away). I guess rudeness is the only way to deal.

Dboy
February 11th, 2014, 07:53
From what I know Noi was always the owner pf mic my and had previosuly rented the bar out to the Small Tomboy and her partner who works as the cashier..

After the last big raid and shut down the bar is now under new ownership and has a new name

The new owners are a middle aged couple, very polite gentleman with a moustache that stands outside and welcomes people in and a large lady that walks around the bar smiling and takes care of the boys mobiles and wallets... she also cooks for the boys some nights

The cashier is still there and the Tomboy comes to work some days but works on comission rather than being an employed mamasan...

Thanks for the info! I always wonder about these things, but hardly ever get the real skinny.

francois
February 11th, 2014, 08:55
Partly my own fault--- she now has me pegged as a soft-touch because I bought her a drink recently (to get her to go away). I guess rudeness is the only way to deal.

Yes, Dboy, I also fell into that trap and now she won't let me alone. But if rude to her she backs down.

catawampuscat
February 11th, 2014, 09:50
As noted, when dealing with rude pushy mamasans, being nice = being weak. Only way to deal with them is a loud no, a whisking hand motion
Iike you would with a persistent mosquito , and a sneer.
They won't like you but will respect you and know you aren't a weak old man they can push around.
Really, same way to deal with pushy farang barflies and drunks. All they want is your ear and to pay for the drinks.

bruce_nyc
February 13th, 2014, 04:46
When was the last time buying a drink for a pushy mamasan "to make her go away"...... actually worked for you! Ha Ha! That made me laugh!

I just say No. The first time I say no with a smile. Not rudely. But the second time I need to say no to the same person, it's with a serious expression on my face. The only time that didn't work, was one time at Kitten Club тАУ a mix of girls and ladyboys. Pattayaland Soi 13/4 (Penthouse Hotel). One evening we were on a mission to visit every go go bar in that area we'd never been to before.... so we ended up there. One girl was so pushy and demanding.... she just wouldn't stop demanding a drink or money or to be offed. She was really spoiling the good time we were having. (My friend was straight and only wanted a real girl. This katoye would not leave us alone.... even tho my friend already had two real girls fawning all over him. ). Finally, After many times saying No..... I had to sternly tell her to go..... Loud enough that the mamasa could also hear me and see that I was not happy. She finally left..... but scoffed like a child whose ice cream cone I had stollen.

That place is notorious for being extremely pushy. So if you want practice with your "assertiveness training"..... in saying no to pushy mamasans and wait staff and go go "girls".... go there! lol

By the way, the way I learned how to deal with pushy people demanding tips is this: On a different ocassion, in that same bar (I know! Makes me sound like a regular! But I've only been there these 2 times.) Every time they asked me, I said, "Up to him." ......and I pointed to my boyfriend. .....as if he was in total control. Then I just watched their faces. The mamasan or waitress or go go girl would look at me, then look at him. He would simply smile..... with this knowing grin.... as if to say, "I know what you want. I'm in the same business. And you're not gonna get any money from me." ......all with a kind knowing smile. He did that every time....

Ever since that night..... I use that same knowing smile, as I smile and say no. It's all in the eyes. As if you're speaking with your eyes and saying, "I know this game. I'm an insider in-the-know. Sorry, no money is gonna come outta my wallet.". :-ss

bucknaway
February 13th, 2014, 05:19
When I am by myself in a gogo bar, it is very difficult for me to get the bar staff to leave me alone. But when I am with a friend the situation is very different. A perfect example is when I was barhopping with a friend from Africa that was living in Bangkok. I invited him to come with me to Pattaya. He did not have a lot of money so I financed his fun as well as mine.

When we went to the gogo bars, he would allow himself to be approached by bar staff and share a laugh and short conversation with them. When they asked him to buy them a drink he would tell them he had no money and would point at me and say "Ask him." I would only smile as them and shake my head no. If they asked again I would tell them I only have enough money for my friend and a small tip. With that they would get-up and leave us alone.

When I went in alone, that never worked.

Many will suggest that I be rude or firm but I don't have it in me to be rude or nasty to them and even if I could, I would not do it.

bruce_nyc
February 13th, 2014, 06:13
Of course, if you're actually there to off a boy.... and you will need the help of the mamasan..... then telling them you have no money is going to hinder your ability to get anything you came for.... :-)

There's also the opposite problem.... There are a few go go bars that are sometimes so busy, it's hard to get the attention of a mamasan. For example, Dream Boys in Soi Twilight just before show time... It's like a Disneyland for busloads of Asian tourists.

But once you become known there, they take very good care of you. I've actually done very well finding great guys there, and at Jupiter.