PDA

View Full Version : NOTICED .....

Smiles
January 20th, 2014, 11:11
.... Timbit has now found a new home. In fact, the only one it seems.
After being blown off 15 or 16 message boards now (for the Same-Old-Reasons) Timothy has parked his future, and his ass, on one of the most intelligent boards on the WWW ... the Place of Inane & Superficial Bitches. (Google it, it's unmentionable here).
Behaviour is as always: nasty, angry, back-stabbing and knowing-everything-yet-knowing-nothing ... attributes which he shares with the membership in general, and with the Owner in particular. In fact, Timmy seems to be his student, now.
'Deserving Each Other' is such a romantic ending.

Surfcrest
January 20th, 2014, 13:38
If any of our banned members would just come to the Board, read it and leave it at that...there wouldn't be any problem.

Unfortunately, they come for other reasons and so I've had to ban them by IP address which has taken our members and their posts off the Bitch Board radar...at least with this Board.

btw...If you should ever receive a message saying "Security Filter" with possibly some numbers attached, don't be alarmed! The message will pass in 5 minutes or less. We still have a few spam bots from the Middle East that continually try to register to send spam.

I get a fair amount of pressure from two directions, one to moderate more and one to moderate less. While there may be some that don't agree with my decision to ban timmberty, this is a decision I feel very comfortable with now...now that I know his true colors.

Anyhow, I'm happy that we've been able to get around the "True" ban and that we've launched a pretty secure defense against kjun12, timmberty, Neal and most importantly Ron Janssen and the crap these four post about us.

Surfcrest

Marsilius
January 20th, 2014, 19:11
kjun12, timmberty and Neal are all familiar names to me and to other posters here... But who is this "most importantly" Ron Janssen? Have I missed his posts or do they appear under an alias? Surely there is no point in mentioning a person unless we know (or are told) who he is / what he has done / where and when he has been doing it.

Surfcrest
January 21st, 2014, 03:11
He is a man of many user names, some are variations of his name...others are not.

Here is a small list;

ronthai, ronjan, ronpattaya, rjsticky, SmoothLegs, HoldRoomchk, howdydo, Web Connect, As It Is, Madam France, I.LOVE.IT, The Designer, chal4oye, syzygy3, Carol....and many more user names I have since deleted.

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5749&p=55506#p55506

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/just-how-hot-enough-t28525-15.html?hilit=ronthai#p271254

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/are-japanese-sexually-more-odd-t26910.html?hilit=ronthai#p257211

Ron is the tech guy behind the Bitch Board, drunk half the time (As he was here as well) who was caught this past summer trying to hack into our site unsuccessfully which prompted a response and resulted in their site being taken down for 12 hours. In between posting making silly icons with my photo next to a slice of burnt toast...Ron is involved in other important activities such as sponging off other people, crying about his sad life...and getting excessively drunk (and telling the world about it).

Surfcrest

Marsilius
January 21st, 2014, 03:20
Thanks for the clarification!

scottish-guy
January 21st, 2014, 20:25
On the subject of Timmberty having apparently found a new home over on TBB - let's be open to the possibility at least that it's not actually Timmberty - just as we strongly suspect that Bitch Queen towards the end of her reign was not actually Bitch Queen.

I find it difficult to believe that someone who had his photo and email address published by that forum, who was referred to every other day as a "sewer rat"(and much, much worse) over the non-payment of some imaginary debt, who was actually SUSPENDED/BANNED from that forum (and also banned, as Brithai, by the same person when he was the owner of SGT), and who himself (on SGT) called Flintstone all the bastards and cunts, deranged, psychotic, etc should want to rejoin his board and to join him in his "playground" - and under the same ID????? Why would anybody do that?????

It either says something about Timmberty (i.e. he has no self-respect whatsoever and believes that even a beating from the school bully is better than being ignored) or it smells distinctly of rat.

Just a thought!