PDA

View Full Version : What has happened to Eros??

a447
January 17th, 2014, 15:59
I spent a week in Pattaya before heading off to Siem Reap for a week (more on that in the S.E. Asia forum - have some good news and some bad news re: SR).
At first I went to Eros every night but it has really gone downhill. There were not many guys, and most of them were too femme for me anyway. And certainly not one big cock in sight! Not one! I had a masculine guy sit with me but he immediately told me he liked girls. He pulled out his rather small cock and said "He no can wake up. I like girl." WTF?? What is he doing in a gay bar?

Toyboys also has lots of gay guys - some prancing around on stage. Very off-putting.

My new favourite bar in Pattaya is Nice Boys. They are all masculine types and one of the waiters is incredibly handsome. So is one of the boys. I forget his name, but he has a designer "beard" and a little mustache. I got him to sit with me. He is gorgeous! But i guessed he was a top only so decided not to off him. Just as I was leaving, I threw it past him - Can I fuck you?
To my utter surprise, he said "Yes." So I offed him.
Unfortunately, it was kimnd of downhill from there. Back in the room he didn't want to take a shower. He stripped off, jumped on the bed and said "You fuck me now."
Hey, slow down. How about a little foreplay?
But he wasn't willing to sa-moke me; he just wanted me to fuck him and get it over with.
It all turned out to be a bit of a disaster because I simply lost interest and just went through the motions.

But then I found a really nice guy who I offed for the rest of my stay. He was a bit gay-acting (which I don't like) but had a great smile. And a HUGE cock, as luck would have it. He bottomed for me every night and was never in a rush to leave.

I also dropped in one night to Happyboys but noone caught my eye.

I also dropped into Goodboys every night and had a lot of fun behind the screen with one of the twins (the other one is in jail). He grabbed me every time I walked past.
"You chuck wow me, ok?"
"Sure!"
He has an enormous Isaan cock and a spectacular cumshot. What else can one ask for...lol

I'm now in Bangkok. I went to Natureboy to off my regular, but he is now the "manager" and no longer pulls his cock out for customers. He must have been willing to take a huge cut in earnings, as he was very popular. But I offed my other favourite from there and he has an 8 incher (I'm guessing here) and is a lovely guy. And great in bed.

I then headed off to Scorpion Bar and sat with the Vietnamese guyu - the one whose younger brother also works there. The brother was back in Vietnam. But the bar was dead. On the way out I saw a few farangs at the bars at the entry to the soi, but nothing like it used to be.

I went back to Freshboys at 12:00 to see the show. It was pathetic. Just some gogo dancing, a big cock show and the obligatory fuck show. Most of the fucking took place in front of the customers - all 3 of us - for tips. There was only one guy I considered offable. Beer 330 baht.

anonone
January 17th, 2014, 18:09
Thanks for the updates, a447. As you know, we have much different preferences for guys, but interesting to hear your impressions.

I am with you a bit on Eros. It is not a place to find a stunner, and sometimes when I have stopped in the place was quite dead. Other times, it has yielded quite a bit of fun. Lots of playing around, frisky boys, and good attitudes. Just the luck of the draw when you visit.

I like Good Boys a lot also....but they are all straight boys there as well. so not sure why the hate on the Eros straight boy. I didn't realize one of them had a twin,..?

Where did you find your regular off this trip. Was that Nice boys also?

arsenal
January 17th, 2014, 19:34
A great read a447. All Pattaya bars have peaks and troughs, it's always fun finding out which ones are peaking when I arrive.

dab69
January 17th, 2014, 20:17
so not sure why the hate on the Eros straight boy.

Not hate, just pointing out for us not to waste time/tips on him.

Now we can all be ready with: "Too bad. Tip money no wake up - like hard cock"

catawampuscat
January 17th, 2014, 23:52
Eros extremely popular. It is far too busy for me and I can wait until high season slows down.
Some nights hard to find a seat and the regulars keep the boys busy.

Manforallseasons
January 18th, 2014, 01:38
Eros is hit and miss, yes they often have quantity but I've not seen quality. To suggest the amount of customers will change after "High Season" is funny, if you live here you would be hard pressed to say that Sunee is in the midst of "High Seasons".

thaiguest
January 18th, 2014, 16:33
Eros is hit and miss, yes they often have quantity but I've not seen quality. To suggest the amount of customers will change after "High Season" is funny, if you live here you would be hard pressed to say that Sunee is in the midst of "High Seasons".

Welcome back MforAS. You were nominated for poster of the year by myself but I don'tknow if you got the prize.

This post is far too restrained-you can give a blacker, more depressing account of Sunnee than this.

Next you'll be dishing out endearments and pet names to your fellow posters-oh the horror!

Manforallseasons
January 18th, 2014, 19:06
Thai guest, the current sad state of Suneee really needs little help from me, however it is tiring to see the same poster who is the self appointed Go Go bar authority make some biizzare assumptions.
The only way to make a judgement of any Go Go is to enter one and have a look for yourself, if it's not for you don't even sit down, the doormen encourage you to "take a look" I suggest you do so!

a447
January 19th, 2014, 01:03
Well, I did more than take a look; I actually went inside, and at times Eros was packed. Problem is, the femme boys are more into interacting with each other and tend to ignore the customers.
Nice boys had quite a good crowd, as did all the beer bars in Sunee. There was certainly no shortage of gay tourists in Sunee. I'd hardly say it was in a " sad state" - on the contrary, it was booming.

Manforallseasons
January 19th, 2014, 01:10
You must have been to the other Sunee, I was at the real one tonight" :-o

a447
January 20th, 2014, 18:24
MFAS, I sometimes think the Sunee you always refer to exists only in your mind.

Manforallseasons
January 20th, 2014, 18:45
That's funny but I live here you don't and have for 10 years.

Impulse
January 22nd, 2014, 12:17
I met a boi at Eros who said the same thing about liking women. I offed him and he was a good bottom, admitting to me that he liked bois. Rock hard as I did him too.

I think that they wait for a young guy to off them or else they say that. Why else would they say they're straight?

thaiguest
January 22nd, 2014, 14:16
Well, I did more than take a look; I actually went inside, and at times Eros was packed. Problem is, the femme boys are more into interacting with each other and tend to ignore the customers.
Nice boys had quite a good crowd, as did all the beer bars in Sunee. There was certainly no shortage of gay tourists in Sunee. I'd hardly say it was in a " sad state" - on the contrary, it was booming.

I like to go in there behind a handsome young customer. That way the femme boys cluster around him and leave me alone to SIZE UP the rest of the boys.

thaiguest
January 22nd, 2014, 14:26
MFAS, I sometimes think the Sunee you always refer to exists only in your mind.

Now, now- let's not get personal.
Rem that everything is a manifestation of energy and in any physical form is an illusion created by our perception.
So there are many, many Sunnees and all are illusions.
MFAS is underestimating the number of Sunnees at only 2 but that's because he lives here (or so he says) and familiarity breeds contempt.

a447
January 22nd, 2014, 16:25
I met a boi at Eros who said the same thing about liking women. I offed him and he was a good bottom, admitting to me that he liked bois. Rock hard as I did him too.

Is he the guy with the very small cock? I'd be surprised if it were the same guy.

I think that they wait for a young guy to off them or else they say that.

Are you suggesting that I'm old and decrepit? LOL

Why else would they say they're straight?

I've met heaps of guys over the years who have said they were straight - many of them at Eros, in fact. Some say that 'cos they don't want to bottom. Others say it to save face in front of their fellow gogo boys.

The guy I offed every night from Super A 2 trips ago did not want others to know he bottomed. One night the mama San asked me, in front of him, if I fucked him. I saw a look of horror on the guy's face so quickly laughed it off. "Him a bottom? No way! He's top only," I said.
He thanked me back in the room. He looks straight but is 100% gay! but won't admit it to anyone in the bar. If you want a great fuck, try Bo from Super A. But beware - he is absolutely covered in tattoos. That is usually a turn off, but he has a nice smile. And is a lovely guy, to boot.

focusedinthai
January 23rd, 2014, 07:02
How old is Bo?

[quote]

Is he the guy with the very small cock? I'd be surprised if it were the same guy.

I think that they wait for a young guy to off them or else they say that.

Are you suggesting that I'm old and decrepit? LOL

Why else would they say they're straight?

I've met heaps of guys over the years who have said they were straight - many of them at Eros, in fact. Some say that 'cos they don't want to bottom. Others say it to save face in front of their fellow gogo boys.

The guy I offed every night from Super A 2 trips ago did not want others to know he bottomed. One night the mama San asked me, in front of him, if I fucked him. I saw a look of horror on the guy's face so quickly laughed it off. "Him a bottom? No way! He's top only," I said.
He thanked me back in the room. He looks straight but is 100% gay! but won't admit it to anyone in the bar. If you want a great fuck, try Bo from Super A. But beware - he is absolutely covered in tattoos. That is usually a turn off, but he has a nice smile. And is a lovely guy, to boot.[/quote:2ez3w076]

a447
January 23rd, 2014, 09:38
Hard to tell, but I'm guessing 24-26. His brother also works there but he's not all that appealing to me. - doesn't seem to be all that friendly.

focusedinthai
January 23rd, 2014, 11:20
Thanks! Sounds like just my type, so I would like to go check him out on Saturday night. But - call me stupid (actually - don't), but where is Super A? Seems I have missed an even increasing name change or something, Can you enlighten me?

Thanks!

Hard to tell, but I'm guessing 24-26. His brother also works there but he's not all that appealing to me. - doesn't seem to be all that friendly.

a447
January 23rd, 2014, 18:20
Walk past Tawan and take first street on the right (at the Mango Res taurant. Super A is 20 metres down the street on your left down a dead end soi. Staff sit out on the street at the entrance to the soi. They'll grab you and drag you in. If Bo is.... Er.... busy wander on down to Nature boy and off Mai. He's top only but is great on bed.

whitemouse
January 24th, 2014, 12:16
I spent a week in Pattaya..

I also dropped into Goodboys every night and had a lot of fun behind the screen with one of the twins (the other one is in jail). He grabbed me every time I walked past.
"You chuck wow me, ok?"
"Sure!"
He has an enormous Isaan cock and a spectacular cumshot. What else can one ask for...lol

Yeah, Goodboys is lots of fun lol. I must thank a fellow Sawadee member for showing me the place several weeks ago, we were sitting across from GBoys, at Sky, and the place was dark, it seemed closed. Until a white guy walked in, a Thai guy at the bar was very nice and friendly towards him, and took him inside the bar.
So I asked my friend, where are they going, are there rooms upstairs, and stairs? No, he says. It happens behind the screen, on a sofa or some chair lol. I had to walk in, to see this. So i walked in, and was treated very well, nice warm welcome lol

Which guy are you describing, is it the fairly aggressive savage, often with no shirt, often plays snooker, and his last hair cut maybe 2 months ago? I love this guy!

Unless we are talking about diff guy.. I am really curious now, do you know his nick by any chance?

a447
January 25th, 2014, 17:50
He wears a baseball cap and is actually quite cute. Just ask for the twin.
He has told me his name many times but I don't remember - I was always concentrating on something else. LOL

whitemouse
January 25th, 2014, 19:44
Thank you, a447!

Next week, when back from KL, I will inspect the twin ;)

But Goodboys are all my type, and the way things are done there is great! No need to walk, talk, get short time room.. One stop shopping. Very convenient! :D

God, how boring is Kuala Lumpur.. After 2 years since last here, I had forgotten how it is here! Beautiful city, great place to walk around, so green.. But hopelessly boring. Can't wait to get back next week.