PDA

View Full Version : Dodger's Trip Report

Dodger
January 14th, 2014, 07:53
Hi you maniacs:

Well, IтАЩve survived yet another action-packed 3 month adventure in LOS and now find myself back in Chicago enjoying the wonderful weather. When I stepped off the plane in Chicago I was wearing a short sleeve shirt (always thinking ahead). With heavy winds, freezing rain, a ton of snow and minus 30 degree wind chills, I canтАЩt tell you how delighted I was to be home.

My holiday started off with a bangтАжand not the good sort of тАЬbangтАЭ either. I spent the first 8 days in a deadlock confrontation with Jay (the monk I just bonded with back in May) over an issue involving moneyтАжgo figure. After 8 days of discussions and debates we were unable to get the issue resolved which led to us being separated. Jay, from what I understand, returned to his home in Nakon Phanom.

I wonтАЩt go into any great detail regarding our breakup but will say that Jay is a great guy but he just let his ambitions get the best of him and used poor judgment in the process. Hopefully heтАЩll learn from this going forwardтАжI know I wonтАЩtтАж555

I spent the first few days after our separation licking my wounds and then shifted gears and decided to start licking something different. There were a half dozen guys who I regretted not being able to spend time with during this past year which helped in establishing my bucket-list priorities.

I found the beer bars in both Sunee and Boyztown to be lively with plenty of eye-candy for all tastes which I know contradicts some of the opinions we hear from other posters. Considering the economic conditions, coupled with the fact that LOS is on the brink of a civil war, I was surprised (as I always am) at how many boys can survive these tough times while still maintaining the level of resilience they all seem to have. The beer bars were full with happy smiling hosts and the gogo bars I visited were the same. How anybody could complain about this is a bit bewildering.

My holiday evolved into a situation where I was spending most of my time with 3 different guys тАУ none of which work on the scene. Boy A (a short fling) works at Amari Orchid Hotel Pattaya, Boy B attends school in Rayong and lodged with me in PTY during the weekends, and Boy C was a guy I met at a farang friendтАЩs house warming party up near Khon Kean which resulted in several more trips to Isaan to meet up with him. We attended the Loy Krathong celebration in his home town near Kalisin which was great and then we took a 4 day trip to Phuket. I hope to meet up with boys B and C again when I return in April.

Between my weekends with Boy B and occasional trips up to Isaan to romp in the elephant grass with Boy C I was still able to find time to whittle down that bucket list and even added a few new names to the list.

I enjoyed my breakfasts at Two Guys as always which is a great place to kick backтАжchat with the guests and passerbyтАЩsтАжand just let the morning hours pass by. John (owner) and his staff are great hosts and rarely do I ever stop anywhere else for breakfast whilst in PTY.

Highlights of my trip include 4 wild nights in Phuket with Boy C which I plan to repeat in April or May. Tangmo was the best gogo IMO with lots of HOT numbers. We went to see the Siam Niramar Show one night which was (is) billed as the greatest show in LOS and I wonтАЩt argue with that. At one point the front of the stage collapsed and filled with waterтАжa second later you see a Thai farmer navigating his long boat across the fog-filled stage when a storm ocuursтАжthunderтАжa flash of lighteningтАжand yes, even rain. You have to see it to believe it. The music, dancing and stage sets were magnificent. You can see this show for about 1,600 baht which includes roundtrip mini bus transfer from your hotel, a full buffet dinner which was also exactly as it was described тАЬwonderfulтАЭ and of course the show. IтАЩm not a show person at all but I would like to see this one again.

Back to Pattaya тАУ the show at BoyzBoyzBoyz is also a must to see. IтАЩm not a fan of Boyztown or BBB but they have recruited the #1 BBoy dancing troupe in LOS who steal the show. Apparently they are ranked #2 in S.E. Asia and the owner of BBB deserves credit for his selection.

Euro in Sunee gets my vote for the most improved bar in the PlazaтАжand it has nothing to do with the d├йcor. If you like hands-on entertainmentтАжsome great looking guysтАж.naked butts and hard cocks wagging all over the place. This place tops the list. New Queens Beer Bar was also improving under new management although was in a state of flux when I was there. They seem to be struggling a bit getting the right staff тАУ but there were always a few cute guys there later in the evening. All of Me and the rest of the Sunee beer bars seemed to have plenty of customers on most nights (not all) and Nice Boys and Power Boys (former Mic My) were always worth stopping in. Nice Boys still has mostly str8 boys and Power Boys has a nice mix but more of the slim fem types (not ladyboys)тАжworks for me.

I spent 3 days in Bangkok and saw very little change in the scene there as well тАУ which again seems to contradict what some others have stated. The gogoтАЩs and beer bars on Silom, Soi Twilight, Soi Tarntawan and Patpong seemed just as busy as ever to me.. I met up with a boy I met during my previous holiday who is a real gem. He is Vietnamese and helps manage a beer bar on Soi Twilight with his brother who is also a drop-dead doll. He has blonde hair (dyed of course), handles his affairs discretely, is bi-sexual, although prefers to tell people heтАЩs str8 and his looks could melt an iceberg. My original plan was to stay in BKK for two days and heтАЩs the reason I stayed 3. I have to keep my distance from this guy or IтАЩll be getting married a third timeтАж555.

I already miss my little apartmentтАжbuzzing around on my motorbikeтАжthe navigating around uncharted territoriesтАжthe hot sun and the hotter boys with a passion, and as always canтАЩt wait to return.

Life is an Adventure not a Destiny

Cheers

Smiles
January 14th, 2014, 10:06
"I spent the first few days after our separation licking my wounds and then shifted gears and decided to start licking something different ... "
Get's my vote for the quickest mourning period toss-aside and right back into the world o' bodily fluids flying in all directions at once.
I was just thinking the other day regarding the whereabouts of the Dodger Travails. Had no idea he was out in the boonies, boinking a monk! Is that legal?
(The rest of the hormone-induced saga can be conveniently found in the 'Related Topics' box at the bottom of the page. How neatly they line up, though for some reason 2008 seems to be missing. 'Married Life' perhaps?).

Thanks for the quick take on the Siam Niramit Show. We haven't been ~ there is a Niramit Show in Bangkok as well ~ but the photos on the website look pretty spectacular so sounds like a good night out.

Brad the Impala
January 16th, 2014, 02:24
Dodger's trip reports never disappoint. Particularly like the zinger about the Vietnamese boy that others have been ogling without success, who is now outed as available to special people!

bucknaway
January 16th, 2014, 05:17
Dodger... Do I love your reports? No... And yes.... Yes, I love to read your reports and no I don't like to hear when love has hit the wall.

Do I think you will find love again? No.... And yes..... No I don't think you will fall so fast this time but Dodger being Dodger, you happily stomp into a loveland, an area where us butterflies fear to tread.

But I think I have the perfect theme song for your travels and love-affairs in Thailand.

[youtube:156otlnn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EwViQxSJJQ[/youtube:156otlnn]

a447
January 18th, 2014, 16:14
Hi, Dodger. A great read.
But I have some sad news for you regarding the Vietnamese boy - the one with the blond hair. I spent 2 nights chatting with him in the bar. Apparently he has a girlfriend who is 4 months pregnant and he plans to take her back to Vietnam and marry her.
His sexuality has always been a mystery to me. You may be right - perhaps he is bisexual. In the past he has stood behind me and encouraged me to go for the grope. He gets an instant hard-on every time. When I was sitting with him the other night he took my hand and put it in his crotch area. Then he gave me that killer smile.
The big boss - a Vietnamese guy who lives in Paris- told me last year that neither he nor his brother were offable. I guess they are just eye candy. The younger brother has returned to Vietnam for New Year (Tet).

Dodger
January 19th, 2014, 07:16
Smiles,

"Siam Niramit" is a show you and Phot just can't miss. I was told that the show in BKK is a mirror of the one in Phuket.

Bucknaway,

Yous stated: "Do I think you will find love again?

Answer: You can bet your bottom dollar on it. But just for clarification purposes, I never actually got to the "fall in love" stage with Jay. I adored him (and still do) and saw him as a great prospect as a long-term partner, but the love part just didn't happen yet, thus the reason my previous posts regarding Jay never included the word "Love".

a447,

We're definately talking about the same guy but my brief interactions with him never delved into his personal life. I'm not a Bangkokian and only visit about once every 2 years. All I can say is his girlfriend is one lucky person. He can get me pregnant any time...555

Cheers

christianpfc
January 22nd, 2014, 13:19
The big boss - a Vietnamese guy who lives in Paris- told me last year that neither he nor his brother were offable. I guess they are just eye candy. The younger brother has returned to Vietnam for New Year (Tet).

I spoke to the most senior person in the bar a few months ago and asked him: he is the owner and manager and the person who lives in Paris was a customer/impostor who told that story to many other customers. (But the customer/impostor is fluent in French and has local knowledge of Paris, I checked).

a447
January 22nd, 2014, 16:35
He could not have been an imposter/customer, as there was no other "manager" in the bar at the time - just the Vietnam guy from Paris and a few boys. Unless, of course, the manager left the bar for some reason and put a customer in charge of the til. Very unlikely.

christianpfc
January 23rd, 2014, 10:47
You are right, as far as I remember from April, the customer/imposter/impostor (both spellings correct) was the most senior person in the bar, and I think I saw him behind the till. But the current manager has been there for over six months, every time I walked past as far as I remember, and told me that guy (Vietnamese, now living in Paris) was a customer. Confusing!