PDA

View Full Version : XBoys & XBoyland bars on Pattayaland Soi 1..

catawampuscat
January 12th, 2014, 23:37
A friend wanted to check out the two Xboys bar after a long absence. We started off the evening enjoying the
Boyz,Boyz,Boyz lineup at 9pm. Seemed to be short of boys in lineup.
We decided to check out the Xboy Bars shows. I was prepared for heavy cigarette smoke and blasting music,
but we were pleasantly surprised to find almost no smoking and bearable music.
Best part was the guys. Many stunners in both bars. About 20 boners on mostly gorgeous guys and lots of fun to be had.
No Chinese around and probably why bars weren't filled with cigarette smoke.
Too bad one never knows if these bars will be a great pleasure to enjoy or intolerable smoke filled ear splitting bars.
Tonite was a treat with even a few skinny twinks and fem boy here and there. Vassa lovers will not appreciate XBoys.

ChrisUK
January 13th, 2014, 00:05
I too was at Xboys land a few nights ago and was pleasantly surprised at the lack of smoking in the bar. Maybe it will become a feature again for the future. I do like this place, more than Xboys purely because of the better layout of the seating and the wide, deep stage. I also prefer the less beefy dancers and I can usually see a few there each time in the line up to satisfy me. In spite of it not being a "special show", there was plenty to entertain in a most erotic way, so it's not necessary to wait for the "special nights" to see the best entertainment. Some of it is really good, including the Bboys, and some is just hilariously amateurish, but obviously lots of fun for the guys to perform and their enthusiam makes it a show for me to frequently attend. It's well worth the price of the drink there as well as some tips for the performers @-)

catawampuscat
January 15th, 2014, 00:06
Another fun night at XBoyland. Special show for Russian day and lots and lots of full nudity and full on boners.
New boys doing the boom boom special show and the top from the other XBoy is a superstar. Bottom very
enthusiastic and a big improvement over usual same pair. Once again pleased to report minimal tobacco smoking and
reasonable music.. Well worth the 260/280 B. drink price.

catawampuscat
January 24th, 2014, 15:08
The XBoys special show on the 20th was awesome at 10pm show. Lots of superstars there
if manly men with rock hardons are your thing. No Chinese in town and almost no
tobacco smoking. Two couples did their thing at the finale and nobody fem.
I heard the 10:45pm show across the Soi at XBoyland was great too.
Not always ideal at either XBoys but the only sexy show in town, along with Boyz,Boyz Boyz .
Some outstanding talent at BBB and usually a fun sexy show every night.

egel
January 24th, 2014, 21:16
manly men with rock hardons are your thing
Bolt on or real?
I have my own opinion.

colmx
January 25th, 2014, 01:07
Xboysland has been closed every night that i was in Pattayaland recently around 23.30.... is that still the case?

catawampuscat
January 25th, 2014, 09:04
manly men with rock hardons are your thing
Bolt on or real?
I have my own opinion.

I've never seen bolt on boners. These are all real even their butts and bodies are real.
It's not like we are talking about UFO and space aliens or Adam and Eve. You can touch and feel and yank but please tip the lads. :-?

catawampuscat
January 25th, 2014, 09:11
Xboysland has been closed every night that i was in Pattayaland recently around 23.30.... is that still the case?

The audience for the bar and earlier shows has been pathetic. Several boys have left for
greener pastures and it's possible they are closing early.

On the bright side, Toy Boys was packed with customers last night after midnight and
boys were getting offed every few minutes. Traffic was jammed in downtown Pattaya,
no doubt with Bangkokians fleeing for the weekend. Young Russians drag queens added
to the mix last night in extreme costumes and high heels. Tits too but no hips. 8-}

aussie_
January 25th, 2014, 11:38
I went to both X Boy and X Boyland shows earlier this week. At X Boys about half full with no smoking of cigarettes by customers but many go go boys smoking cigarettes at some parts of the bar. Show was nothing special. Maybe interesting for a new visitor to Thailand. At X Boyland I was the only customer. The show still went on including the B Boys. It actually was a lot of fun as the dancing boys gave some very sexy performances with each other, more raunchy than I have seen there before. Maybe less restrained as I was the only customer watching. I guess 260 baht for a drink and the same for a boy drink is too much for some customers when compared to 180 baht at most other bars.

colmx
January 25th, 2014, 19:10
I've never seen bolt on boners. These are all real even their butts and bodies are real.
The guys that walk around with their cocks on display have real ones...
However the skinny guys with the long dangly cocks in the "erotic" dancing shows are wearing penis sleeves... how else do you think they manage to fit those snakes back into their underwear after the show...
Source: BF offed one of them before he was a show boy and he was quite small in the cock dept... Fast forward 6 months and he was in the erotic show... along with his penis extension...

a447
January 25th, 2014, 23:29
You may recall that I reported on a guy who appeared in the big cock show in Hotmale with a very impressive appendage, but back in the room it was nothing special at all. That's when I realised that some of the "big cocks" are fakes.

However, I know that some are real, as I've had a good grope as they moved amongst the customers looking for tips. The cocks were definitely permanently attached to their owners. lOL

catawampuscat
January 26th, 2014, 23:25
Stopped in both XBoys tonight. Saw 10pm show at XBoys. Fairly crowded with customers.
Unfortunately , large group of Chinese and we moved to avoid the non-stop cigarette smoking.
Show was pretty good and several new guys are future superstars if one like manly guys who are hung.
We also caught the 10:45pm show at XBoyland. Very few customers although a few came in
the show. Gogo boys definitely fewer and several hard to look at. Most of my favorites not there and boys and show were flat. Not sure I will bother again for a spell.
I have heard the boys at XBoyland are not making money, earn only 2000b. Monthly, and
only 20b. for each big cock show. Not a typo, 20b. For each big cock show.
Very little tipping tonight. And this is a weekend night in high season.

Manforallseasons
January 27th, 2014, 11:38
As you visit both these bars quite often do you ever off anyone?................And what is their off fee?

scottish-guy
January 27th, 2014, 16:44
Surely you must know the OFF fees at these bars MFAS - after all, you're very fond of pointing out.... "I live here, you don't"

Manforallseasons
January 27th, 2014, 17:58
Ask Cat, are you planning to do an off via Skype?

scottish-guy
January 27th, 2014, 18:58
But......it's you who's asking Catty for off prices, not me.

Manforallseasons
January 27th, 2014, 19:08
I don't know that is why I asked . I've only been once and didn't off anyone.

catawampuscat
January 31st, 2014, 09:03
Monthly special show last night at XBoyland. Worst one I've ever seen and I have seen many.
M├╢tley crew of lads and the show has lost it's zing . Heavy cloud of cigarette smoke.
Can't imagine returning anytime soon but...
Hope springs eternal. Another special show tonight at the other XBoys bar with Chinese New Year the theme. This XBoys has been much better than XBoyland for a long time .

Manforallseasons
January 31st, 2014, 10:06
Can't wait to see your review!

ChrisUK
January 31st, 2014, 17:19
Monthly special show last night at XBoyland. Worst one I've ever seen and I have seen many.
M├╢tley crew of lads and the show has lost it's zing . Heavy cloud of cigarette smoke.

I make a point of seeing the monthly special shows at Xboysland and last night's was the second I have seen recently where the advertising did not match the show. There was nothing special or "erotic" about it beyond what we can see on any other night of the month, in fact I've seen far more erotisism on several other "ordinary" nights. Also unfortunately, a group of Russians were chattering away to each other while creating clouds of cigarette smog nearby, making an unnecessary distraction, especially when one of them bared his fat hairy arse in front of the bottom guy in one of the routines. I will probably go again, but maybe it's time for gas masks in these Pattayaland Soi1 bars. :ymsick:

I'll try the Xboys bar tonight for their Special Show for Chinese New Year and hope for better. :-?

catawampuscat
February 1st, 2014, 09:08
In response to pm queries, I attended the XBoys Special show last night. It was better than
the previous nights show at XBoyland. Started off good, sagged badly in the middle and
finished up nicely with very hot finale with 8 naked guys. I think ChrisUK will concur.

Manforallseasons
February 1st, 2014, 10:47
Other than the naked guys which seems to be standard fare there, seems somewhat less than stupendous, maybe time to try something new.