PDA

View Full Version : Krazy Dragon Reduced - $35,000 USD

DragonMaster
January 10th, 2014, 15:09
I have reduced the price for the Krazy Dragon to $35,000 U.S. dollars.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Current manager will assist with license transfer and training for the buyer.
This is a limited time offer for sale, or we will close and liquidate the bar soon.

So, if you're interested or know someone who is;
Contact George@krazydragon.com

January 10th, 2014, 16:29
This is a limited time offer for sale, or we will close and liquidate the bar soon. "Liquidate the bar"? Now there's a thought.

bucknaway
January 11th, 2014, 07:57
$35,000 USD? Wow! That is about how much the rich guys here tip a guy after a 7 day off. :)

For a moment... I considered it..... Maybe 10 years from now I may give it a try but for now I am making a difference at my place of work and i'm enjoying it.

Maybe 2, 3 or 4 guys would consider a partnership??

January 11th, 2014, 11:47
Maybe 2, 3 or 4 guys would consider a partnership??Is that what it's called these days?

scottish-guy
January 11th, 2014, 14:21
2 maybe - but 3 or 4 guys in a financial partnership in a small bar in Sunee Plaza, and all wanting a return on their investment?

Should be fun - I'd give it an week till they all fall out with each other.

:))

lego
January 11th, 2014, 16:27
Since the RoI will be negative, the more shoulders the better! ;)

bucknaway
January 11th, 2014, 23:41
Hey! How about if everyone here chip in and we buy the bar? We can rename it
"Sawatdee! Krazy Dragon, Network Guys GoGo!"

We can run it like a time share! Board investors pay for drinks at cost
Investors pay a yearly membership fee and if the bar turns a profit, 50% of the profit is divided among the investors and the other half is used to improve the business.

I should add that the general public pays published prices and membership will be able to hold parties on nights that most places are closed. They will be quoted a cost and bla bla bla....

If anyone want out they can sell their membership.

Members will also be privileged to confidential bar information :-$

arsenal
January 12th, 2014, 07:05
It's a great plan Bucky. I don't see how it can fail. =))

scottish-guy
January 12th, 2014, 07:34
Just before I sign up - can I have a projection of my share of (alleged) tea money/fines/bribes

bucknaway
January 12th, 2014, 07:49
The bar would still be open to the public. Only the investors would pay prices at cost. It's not as if the bar would be filled with investors every day and every open hour.

Hey, I am just the IDEA guy! :ymhug:

bucknaway
January 12th, 2014, 07:51
Just before I sign up - can I have a projection of my share of (alleged) tea money/fines/bribes

It would be part of the Shared fees the investors pay if the profits don't cover it =P~

paperboy
January 12th, 2014, 07:53
hi bucknaway
good idea
also loads of money to be made in rio
have you been yet?????????????'

bucknaway
January 12th, 2014, 08:03
Not yet, I go there in April.
I will be back in Thailand in July and again in October.
This is the year that I shoot the wad for travel! =P~ =))

paperboy
January 12th, 2014, 08:10
coool
if you need to anything about rio just ask ok
i was there in december, wow wow
im going back later this year

bucknaway
January 12th, 2014, 08:16
Once I book my apartment you can be sure I will be asking questions. I invited a few friends but so far it seems as if it will be only 2 of us going. I am not thrilled that it will take me 17 hours to fly there.

The funny thing so far? I have changed my profile location on Gay Romeo to show me as being in Brazil and now I am getting messages from Thai guys living in Rio LOL I wonder if I will meet Brazilian guys when I am in Thailand? =))

catawampuscat
January 12th, 2014, 12:08
No doubt new concept of Bucky would be an improvement of current situation .. Even a Starbucks would be more fun.

dab69
January 12th, 2014, 13:29
Most bar owners just get new talent from Issan.
Buckys gonna restock the "New Dragon" with Rio guys.

whitemouse
January 12th, 2014, 20:04
Latino guys in a Sunee bar, that would be great!
Buck you really need to give this some serious thought!

And since prostitution is against the law here, there is no need to worry about work visas for boys from Brazil!

Most bar owners just get new talent from Issan.
Buckys gonna restock the "New Dragon" with Rio guys.

January 13th, 2014, 17:04
The funny thing so far? I have changed my profile location on Gay Romeo to show me as being in Brazil and now I am getting messages from Thai guys living in Rio LOL I wonder if I will meet Brazilian guys when I am in Thailand? =))There's usually no need for Thai boys to have a "Brazilian" however.

bucknaway
February 9th, 2014, 08:23
Any news on the Krazy Dragon? I am wondering as it seems I am only weeks away before I return to Pattaya and I am wondering what I will find when I am there in the beginning of low season.

lego
February 9th, 2014, 14:26
Any news on the Krazy Dragon? I am wondering as it seems I am only weeks away before I return to Pattaya and I am wondering what I will find when I am there in the beginning of low season.
I'd daresay you'll arrive on time to buy the venue yourself. Even at the reduced price, nobody seems to be in a hurry to buy. :ymparty:

Dboy
February 11th, 2014, 08:09
Even at the reduced price, nobody seems to be in a hurry to buy.

I think the main problem is that it's too large for the Plaza...not enough customers to support a bar that big. I visited KD about a month ago, and thought the place itself was fine; they even had a reasonable number of guys on stage (at least the evening I went). But I think small-and-crowded is going to do better than big-and-empty.

colmx
February 12th, 2014, 01:19
I know tht DM doesn't appreciate advice - but i often wonder why the staff don'ttry to "corral" its customers and boys into the one part of the bar

As DBoy points out the place is simply too big...

It is the only bar in Pattaya that doesn't have a waiter trying to usher you to your seat... so the customer is free to sit where he pleases

If the waiters simply hred all the new customers to one side of the bar, e.g. on the right as you walk in... i think it would make for a much better experience
Even better still would be to hang a curtain across 1/3 of teh bar space (area on left when you walk in)

Either way surely its better than the millions that DM was quoted to make renovations!

Nirish guy
February 12th, 2014, 17:51
See, this just shows Colmx that any owner is damned if you do and damned if you don't as one of the things I DO like about DM is that it's big and you're not sitting on top of other farang when you go in as for me there's nothing worse than sitting three foot away to some other farang and listening to his version of the "hello what your name, where you from" conversation. Although I do concede in a different feel of a bar smaller might be better in Dm it seems ( now) to be mainly chatting to the guys as they"dance ??" in front of you waiting on you to buy them ( and their three mates who will turn up the second you say yes) a drink.

lukylok
February 12th, 2014, 23:38
Eros is also very large but successful ... As this is a "hands on" bar it is also nice no to be too near the activities of the other visitors.
Just to prove Nirish comment, Happy Boys is pretty narrow.....
Having been to KD last night, I escaped as fast as I could, pestered by ancient boys fully clothed (luckily :(( ) who wanted drinks and tips, and blocking the younger boys.

bucknaway
February 13th, 2014, 05:23
Eros is also very large but successful ... As this is a "hands on" bar it is also nice no to be too near the activities of the other visitors.
Just to prove Nirish comment, Happy Boys is pretty narrow.....
Having been to KD last night, I escaped as fast as I could, pestered by ancient boys fully clothed (luckily :(( ) who wanted drinks and tips, and blocking the younger boys.

You're in thailand AGAIN? Oh, I hate you with a rage purely fueled by jealousy! http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/thinking-face-emoticon-19336048.jpg

bruce_nyc
February 13th, 2014, 05:28
Stupid Question: What's DM?

I agree that KD might do better to curtain off 1/2 the bar..... until it gets crowded.... ( if ever ). This is common practice in many bars.... to keep it always looking "busy".... even when it's not. Also, customer service and training the staff and boys on how to treat customers is..... well.... non-existent at KD now, apparently.

I love the idea of many people chipping in to buy the bar. Only two problems: (1) There's a tiny bit more to owning a successful bar than simply buying a bar. Who's going to run it? Who's going to run it well? (2) Can you imagine the team of owners trying to agree on anything..... anything at all.....? lol

Seems like you'd need a proven successful management team, and owners would have to be silent partners for the most part.

Unless...... You ran it as a TOTALLY private club. For owners ONLY. And sold annual memberships..... New members must be sponsored by two existing members and such.... Kinda like a private country club is run.... For the movers and shakers of Sunee Plaza area..... so to speak. ha ha

catawampuscat
February 13th, 2014, 10:26
Bruce ,
DM= dragon master. It's the handle George uses on the forums.
KD was supposed to shut its doors end of January as per DM.

Luky,
The ancient clothed boys sounds terrifying but much worst would be ancient unclothed farangs.

I stopped in Happy Boys last night and very hands on. Found a couple that worked for me. Large new
water fountain light fixture brightens up the place. Drinks 150b. Massage 300b. Upstairs.

February 13th, 2014, 12:36
Unless...... You ran it as a TOTALLY private club. For owners ONLY. And sold annual memberships..... New members must be sponsored by two existing members and such.... Kinda like a private country club is run.... For the movers and shakers of Sunee Plaza area..... so to speak. ha haThey boys would be the movers and shakers if they offered "knee tremblers" as the house speciality. I must confess to seeing a few small bars in Bangkok that seemed to operate as the owner's private club. One in Silom Soi 6 was notorious - every time the young and foolish farang owner turned up he would summon his favourite boys to sit with him and drink (while he fondled one or two) at his expense. The boys of course had no incentive to make themselves desirable to the handful of customers who turned up.

bucknaway
February 13th, 2014, 20:15
I don't know if I like the idea of curtains. To think that someone may be behind a curtain enjoying themselves in ways I may not approve of just bakes my potato!
And if I can't see them, I can't riotously tsk, tsk their behavior as I shake my head in jealous disgust!

I vote no on the curtains cause I want to see what should not be happening!

http://thewoodlandstamarac.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/NeighborMrsKravitz2.jpg