PDA

View Full Version : Model of the year choice of 3 Thai boys

lonelywombat
January 10th, 2014, 06:27
Villa Mansland runs a boy of the month competition.. Recently he has varied from all white boys to Asians as well. 2013 the Thai boy came second out of the twelve models.

The address for the pics to vote on is below. Wait a minute as all photos of the boys will rotate on for you to see. I tried to download the pic in the bathing suit but it did not work.

quote from his website
After a previous vote for Host of the Month in December last year, when I posted pictures of boys from The Philippines, Sri Lanka and Thailand, I was not surprised by the result. Like many others, our Villa Mansland voters consider Thailand to be the country with the most beautiful boys. For this new contest, therefore, I am posting the details of three very handsome Thai boys. Of course, I am very curious as to which one proves to be the most popular!

http://www.boyswahl.eu/uk_wahl.php

Smiles
January 10th, 2014, 07:47
I tried to download the pic in the bathing suit but it did not work.
For pete sake Lonely: how many times ... ?
Just right click on the image, then left click on 'Save Image as ...'. Give it a name and save it to your desktop. Then post it on Sawatdee using the 'Upload Attachment' feature at the bottom of the page. Instantaneous.

christianpfc
January 10th, 2014, 10:32
In the link, they mixed up names with pictures.

This is Ton (I know him as Tom) from Eros in my hotel room:

[attachment=0:2hufhv8g]DSCN8063.JPG[/attachment:2hufhv8g]

(now once pictures of him in swimwear are on the net, I have no reservations to post my pictures)

My vote goes to him (biased because I don't know the other boys).

lonelywombat
January 10th, 2014, 11:16
On the phone it does not work for me at least.

But it got the pics I wanted and thanks .

arsenal
January 11th, 2014, 07:22
Very much liking this thread. Number three gets my vote.

dab69
January 11th, 2014, 11:07
dont see anything worth offing or voting for,
but haven't done the skin temperature check.

January 11th, 2014, 11:45
My vote goes to the boy with his legs wide apart, the correct posture for this sort of thing.

lego
January 11th, 2014, 16:31
I think they're all merely average-looking, at least on the pics they've chosen. christianpfc's pic, on the other hand, is much better.

scottish-guy
January 12th, 2014, 07:36
How come I never saw any of these boys at Villa Mansland?

And has Harry sold it yet?

bucknaway
January 12th, 2014, 08:12
Did somebody say that posting "Media" to this forum could be better? :D

lonelywombat
January 12th, 2014, 08:48
Well the knockers are out. Nobody has taken the time or effort to post any pics to the forum, just want to bitch and be sarcastic.

Ever thought of doing something constructive for a change

scottish-guy
January 12th, 2014, 09:07
Well the knockers are out...

Speak for yourself, dear.

[youtube:2ofnoqu0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTw1lzxTAis[/youtube:2ofnoqu0]

lonelywombat
January 12th, 2014, 11:26
scottish-guy you are a constant poster and critic of most things here. Could it be you can post something easier on the eyes than you have been????????

christianpfc
January 12th, 2014, 14:10
Strangely, I cannot see the picture I posted. I see this:

This is Ton (I know him as Tom) from Eros in my hotel room:

DSCN8063.JPG
Tom Eros Sunee Pattaya
DSCN8063.JPG (2.08 MiB) Viewed 581 times

(now once pictures of him in swimwear are on the net, I have no reservations to post my pictures)
But obviously, others can see the picture. If I click on the file name, nothing happens. What is going on? I added the picture as attachment and put it inline in the text.

Here another one (Upload attachment, Place inline):

[attachment=0:t51t2cxb]DSCN8065.JPG[/attachment:t51t2cxb]

(code for picture: [attachment=0)DSCN8065.JPG[/attachment) with ] replaced by ) so it shows as text)

lego
January 12th, 2014, 15:12
I can see both of the pictures, christianpfc, but the second one is way too big and shown in a box with scroll bars.

Probably something wrong with your browser if you cannot see them at all.

Marsilius
January 12th, 2014, 16:39
Quick correction to the title of this post...

These three Thai boys are entered in the current Villa Mansland Boy of the Month contest. One will win and become the Boy of January. At the end of the year, the 12 winning boys representing each month go into a second found of voting, from which the winner emerges as Boy of the Year.

Smiles
January 12th, 2014, 16:50
Christian's second photo was 2.7 MB. Too big for easy viewing.
Pre-downsizing does wonders:

http://media500.dropshots.com/photos/1156148/20131216/165549.jpg

bucknaway
January 12th, 2014, 21:07
Christian.... I like your taste in guys ;)

scottish-guy
January 12th, 2014, 21:11
scottish-guy you are a constant poster and critic of most things here. Could it be you can post something easier on the eyes than you have been????????

I haven't said anything critical on this subject, to warrant this most hurtful attack (which I doubt I shall ever truly get over).

The topic relates to an internet contest being held by Villa Mansland does it not? I simply enquired of you whether or not said Villa Mansland has been sold, given that it has been up for sale for many months and given that you are obviously in the know.

Quite why that perfectly simple and pertinent question should make your frillies go in a fankle, I just don't know. Maybe responding to all all those abusive posts elsewhere is causing mood swings :)) O:-)

PS: If i was really pedantic I'd point out that VM is in the Czech Republic, not Thailand, and that the forum title is "Gay Thailand" rather than "Photos Of Asian Prostitutes Working In Eastern European Brothels"

However, im not that pedantic - so I won't mention it O:-)

christianpfc
January 13th, 2014, 14:54
Now the first picture is fine (downsized to visible with one scroll bar), and the second is in full size (i.e. too large).

PS: If i was really pedantic I'd point out that VM is in the Czech Republic, not Thailand, and that the forum title is "Gay Thailand" rather than "Photos Of Asian Prostitutes Working In Eastern European Brothels"

But I am pedantic: they are not working in Eastern European Brothels. I saw Tom in Pattaya two weeks ago.

Anyway, the pictures and the descriptions on the original link do not match. The boy in the picture is not the boy in the description next to it.

scottish-guy
January 13th, 2014, 15:32
Christian, I was referring to the pics of the 3 models initially featured by Lonelywombat, who are entered in the Villa Mansland "Host of the Month" contest. Yes, I know that your pics are of one of the same boys.

You see, it certainly used to be the case (for years) that the "entrants" for that particular contest were currently or recently hosts at that house of horizontal refreshment in CZ - the clue is in the title of the contest is it not - and not only in the title, it is clearly stated on the VM landing page and as far as I was aware, the idea of it was that VM clients could have fond memories jogged or potential VM clients would be encouraged to visit in the knowledge that these "hosts" were on hand, so to speak.

Check the explantion here: http://gay-hotel-prague.eu/uk_bdm.php

However, I'll give you this - it appears that the "contest" moved (in December) to including what appear to be fairly random pics of any young male prostitutes from throughout the world, which kind of makes a mockery of the "Host of the Month" premise of the contest insofar as if you visit VM you are clearly not going to find these boys.

So I withdraw my forum title suggestion of "Photos Of Asian Prostitutes Working In Eastern European Brothels" and modify it to "Photos Of Asian Prostitutes With No Connection To, Yet Bizarrely Featuring In, A "Host" Contest For Male Prositutes Working In Eastern European Brothels"

I hope that makes you happier :))

January 13th, 2014, 16:53
scottish-guy you are a constant poster and critic of most things here. Could it be you can post something easier on the eyes than you have been????????I haven't said anything critical on this subject, to warrant this most hurtful attack (which I doubt I shall ever truly get over).C'mon scottish-guy, be fair. It's as accurate as anything else The Wombat has ever posted. Ever.

andrewcraig
January 14th, 2014, 08:14
scottish I can only wonder why you post always arguing instead of fun things
always you want to argue and to be frank that is one of the big things holding this board back.
you seem to thing you are the owner,moderator and entitled to set the scene.well you dont.

Marsilius
January 14th, 2014, 11:58
Regular recipients of Villa Mansland communications will be aware that some time ago it was stated that, just for a change, they would be asked to vote for a few boys that owner Harry had encountered on his worldwide travels (including not only Asian boys but some from South America and the Caribbean).

It was explained that, obviously, these boys - unlike the regular contestants - were not actually at Villa Mansland. They still, nevertheless, featured on the "Host of the Month" page of the website because that was the regular place where such competitions featured.

scottish-guy
January 14th, 2014, 17:23
scottish I can only wonder why you post always arguing instead of fun things
always you want to argue and to be frank that is one of the big things holding this board back.
you seem to thing you are the owner,moderator and entitled to set the scene.well you dont.

Terribly sorry - when I see things posted which I find inaccurate or confusing, or if I see opinions I disagree with, I challenge them - and am perfectly prepared to be challenged in return.

As for the other criticism that I "always want to be frank" - GUILTY! I don't believe in lying or pussyfooting around.

Ironically, I have to observe that your own contribution (above) is rather inflammatory, considering you dislike arguments (so you say).

I neither think that I am the Owner nor the Mod - I simply "speak as I find", and anybody who doesn't like it has the answer in their own hands via the "block" function. I have found it rather useful on two occasions in the past, and thoroughly recommend it.

Smiles
January 14th, 2014, 18:38
Yeah yeah yeah . . .
In the meantime ... back to cocks and asses (Asian-wise).
Besides the contest-no-contest up in Chiang Mai, here's a website which should serve most dudes well. ( http://j-aime-asian-men.tumblr.com/archive )

I believe it's been posted on Sawatdee before, but no hurt in putting it up again, if only to leave Message Board Behaviour 101 behind.
A tasty morsel:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/0c36af8e890fddf0748c6829f00fef32/tumblr_mtsaz0gV5b1qfp4n3o1_500.jpg

whitemouse
January 15th, 2014, 04:04
This last pic so good! Especially the lower back!

lonelywombat
January 15th, 2014, 08:18
Liked the boys here as well

http://asian-men-in-full-nudity.tumblr.com/

whitemouse
January 25th, 2014, 00:38
Can we all agree, the 3 contestants are possibly the least attractive guys in Pattaya, of all time?

Pls post what u guys think!

January 25th, 2014, 06:22
Can we all agree, the 3 contestants are possibly the least attractive guys in Pattaya, of all time?Certainly if that's the standard of boys in Pattaya it confirms my policy of being a very occasional visitor there.

christianpfc
January 25th, 2014, 10:56
I would say they are average, no stunners.

And one is on my list to meet again (provided he is in the right underwear, with warm and dry skin, sober).

latintopxxx
February 3rd, 2014, 00:13
i find the average (real) Thai boys the most attractive...the professional air brushed to perfection pics are simply too computer generated.