PDA

View Full Version : Gaybutton a Moderator?

marti
January 6th, 2014, 14:28
I read on another board that Gaybutton was a moderator on this site. Is that true?

whitemouse
January 6th, 2014, 17:04
Not in last 4 or so years.

I sometimes read his forum, it can be entertaining, I love the way sometimes let others to speak, but not very often.

scottish-guy
January 6th, 2014, 17:55
I read on another board that Gaybutton was a moderator on this site. Is that true?

I wouldn't rely on anything posted on that board.

jinks
January 6th, 2014, 20:47

I wouldn't rely on anything posted on that board.

I wouldn't rely on anything posted on this or that or any board.

scottish-guy
January 6th, 2014, 21:03
You mean there aren't thousands of beautiful, slim, Thai boys just dying to meet elderly, fat, bald, toothless farangs - and love us to bits for the few short years we have left on this Earth - and all for nothing in return?

I've been seriously misled!

Gaybutton
January 7th, 2014, 08:36
What board was that? Thank you very much, but I have enough trouble trying to take care of my own board. The answer is I am not a moderator on this board, was never a moderator on this board, and have no intention of ever becoming a moderator on any board other than my own.

Khor tose
January 7th, 2014, 11:41
What board was that? Thank you very much, but I have enough trouble trying to take care of my own board. The answer is I am not a moderator on this board, was never a moderator on this board, and have no intention of ever becoming a moderator on any board other than my own.
Thank God for that.

a447
January 7th, 2014, 13:04
Thank God for that

:)) :)) :))

Nice one!

scottish-guy
January 7th, 2014, 14:19
What board was that?....

It really doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure that one out, GB.

O:-)

Gaybutton
January 7th, 2014, 14:22
It really doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure that one out, GB.
I see. That goes to show the credibility of that so-called board.

marti
January 9th, 2014, 16:23
The answer is I am not a moderator on this board, was never a moderator on this board, and have no intention of ever becoming a moderator on any board other than my own.
I think that you certainly did moderate this board or some other one before you started your present board. Isn't that true?

Gaybutton
January 9th, 2014, 16:56
I think that you certainly did moderate this board or some other one before you started your present board. Isn't that true?
The only boards older than the one I was running at the time were the Pattaya Gay board and Dreaded Ned. Until Smiles originated this board, the Pattaya Gay board, mine, and Dreaded Ned were the only such boards. Gaypattayan took down the message board portion of his site because of constant abuse by some of the users and he finally had all he could take. Dreaded Ned took down the message board portion of his board for reasons of his own.

Not long after I first moved here, all of a sudden Thailand started blocking some of the gay web sites and never gave a reason for it. At that time, my site was more than merely a message board. Mine was one of the first of the gay Thailand sites that was blocked. I had no idea why. I consulted my attorney. His advice was to just take down my site and forget it. I followed his advice.

Not long after that, other similar sites found themselves blocked. When the Gay Thailand board first came into existence, the owner, GayThailand (now known simply as Michael) asked me to be the moderator for his board. I accepted and was moderator on that board until the board was taken over by Scooby. I had no idea who Scooby is, and still don't, and made the decision to start up my own site again rather than continue moderating for someone I don't know. By then, these boards were no longer being blocked. That is when my current board came into existence.

As I said, I have never been a moderator on this board. The reason I accepted moderating the Gay Thailand board was because at the time I no longer had a board of my own. Now that I do, I really am not interested in moderating anyone else's board and no other board owner has asked me to. Even if another board owner asks me to moderate his board, my answer will be no.

Does that settle it for you?

{ YES - more history collected - thank you - jinks }