PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya condo or service apartment help

Fabulousheart
January 3rd, 2014, 11:48
Ok let me start with I know I did something stupid. I rented a condo site unseen at view Talay 1 for 29,000 b. A month. It is not worth it and to say poor quality would be an understatement. The sheets where dirty. The toilet was broken, the tv did not work, the internet did not work, the sofa was broken, one of the air cons did not work. My first week was spent with people coming in an out fixing these things. They are now working. That is the good news. Also I asked the owner for a credit as I had to Deal with Thai time and be there my entire first week dealing with all of these issues. That as you can guess did not happen.i also went out and purchased bedding and towels for apx 4,000b. Of course they replaced the sofa with an equally cheap 4,000 b Thai sofa. Everything is very low quality. I have had the place cleaned several times and sprayed for bugs. I can not get rid of these tiny little crawling bugs they are smaller then ants. They are in the wood everywhere and if I leave anything out food wise it will be covered in moments.

Question how do I get rid of them. All my food now is in plastic containers and I have sprayed yet they are still in mass

2) my lease is for three months with a 25,000 security how do I get out of it and where can I find a better place?

3) condos with fresh air and quiet does it exist in pattaya?

4) any recommendations for gay serviced apartments

rincondog
January 3rd, 2014, 17:17
Check out View Talay 5C or 5D, although it is high season there should be something available there for no more than you are paying. You are definitely paying too much for VT 1 unit and way too much deposit. Don't know about lease, what is in lease. Probably lose month and deposit, expensive education. Next time rent a hotel for a few days and look at condos before leasing.