PDA

View Full Version : Member of the year result.

arsenal
January 2nd, 2014, 14:54
I just counted the nominations for member of the year and although it's not always clear who someone is actually nominating I make it a tie between Christian and Surfcrest (both on three) with NIrish coming in a credible third with two.

This leaves the casting vote to me and therefore I have decided to award Christian the coveted title of SN Member of the Year 2013.

Congratulations Christian. :)

Smiles
January 2nd, 2014, 17:04
I just counted the nominations for member of the year and although it's not always clear who someone is actually nominating I make it a tie between Christian and Surfcrest (both on three) with NIrish coming in a credible third with two.
This leaves the casting vote to me and therefore I have decided to award Christian the coveted title of SN Member of the Year 2013.
Congratulations Christian. :)
Let's try this every year. So OK Arsenal, if you are the self-appointed deciding vote on this 2013 poll, then you should also be the responsible one to bring up the same 'contest' at around the same time next year. Deal?

Maybe Surfcrest could chip in with a freebee ~ or free drinks (free boys, free condoms, free blowjobs from Sooty, or even better, Latinproxxx (or whatever his handle is) ~ each appearing worthy, etc etc etc ... at: Babylon? Balcony? DJ Station, the Macdonald's-under-the-tables at Silom, the most notorious coffee shop at Malaysia, some place in Pattaya? Saphan Kwai? Sanamrong?, the 2'd floor hong nam at Silom Centre? etc etc etc

whitemouse
January 2nd, 2014, 17:32
McDonalds, under the table sounds interesting..

catawampuscat
January 2nd, 2014, 18:02
I would vote for Christian as most improved poster of the year.
Vast improvement from the accounting ledger style which was deadly boring and the minute by minute reporting also very tedious.
Now, a interesting poster with a unique viewpoint. Good to have young blood on the forums