PDA

View Full Version : Nice Boys

dab69
December 22nd, 2013, 14:02
Haven't been to Pattaya for a couple years. Hopefully this year for sure.
Not a word has been posted about Nice Boys bar in ages.
Last I was there it was the hottest place around.

Besides the light brush with the BIB and non-recent bad press/whining- is it still a popular bar?
Reportedly was for sale then not for sale last April.

egel
December 22nd, 2013, 21:56
Same Same

christianpfc
December 23rd, 2013, 10:20
I was there a months or two ago, it was as always. I didn't take a boy, but atmosphere and selection was fine. I think it is almost interchangeable with it's neighbor, Power Boys (former Mic My Boy).

firecat69
December 23rd, 2013, 14:37
Completely disagree with Christian. Average age in Power Boys is considerably younger then Nice Boys!

christianpfc
December 23rd, 2013, 14:53
My estimation is based on one two visits to Power Boys and one visit to Nice Boys, so firecat might be right. Anyway, there is quite some fluctuation, Power Boys had 20 boys on one visit and another time I just poked my head in and left because there were only 5 boys.

aussie_
December 23rd, 2013, 22:13
I have been to Nice Boys and Power Boys a few times in the last two weeks. Both bars have on average 10 to 15 guys on or around the stage. Nice Boys have mostly straight looking guys while Power Boys has more gay looking. Some very good and hot looking guys in both bars. All look legal age. Both bars are more fun IMHO than any other bars at present in Pattaya except for Vassa Bar.

rtu55
January 4th, 2014, 17:35
I visited both Nice boys and Power boys maybe 4-5 times each during December. And same as aussie_ wrote about 10-15 boys in each bar every time. Nice boys though had a lot more customers in the bar, seemed to be more popular bar. The staff in Nice boys were friendly and the mamasan not too pushy. In contrary to Power boys where one of the mamasans, a man I think (?) was extremely annoying, asking for drinks and tip the minute you walk in. This mamasan was so annoying he probably scares away some customers who like the athmosphere in Nice boys better.
Drinks in Nice boys were 150 baht, in Power boys they wanted 155 baht and the mamasan kept bugging customers for mamasan-drinks which costed 185 baht.

francois
January 5th, 2014, 03:17
I heard that Nice Boys is now a smoking bar; cigarettes are permitted. Can anyone confirm?

arsenal
January 5th, 2014, 07:48
Francoise: Sometimes you can smoke and sometimes you can't. It depends, although on what I don't know.