PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Bamboo Bar?

hai336
December 20th, 2013, 03:59
I have not been to Thailand for 3 years but remember fondly Bamboo Bar at Dongtan Beach. I think it's such a lovely place to spend some time and they open early in the day. Has anyone been there lately? I wish they had a website.

lonelywombat
December 20th, 2013, 04:51
There are a few google links. I have not been in there for almost 2 years but the video link and the the photos are a good place to start. My first visits more than 10 years ago, the sex play during daylight trading was so obvious
local traders had it stopped. The boys are very friendly and there are short time rooms available just outside.
Great place after a hot day on the beach

http://www.youtube.com/embed/paF-sukjnHw

http://www.gayjomtien.com/cgi-bin/page.pl?p=Bamboo

to contact

Bamboo's Bar
410/35 Thappraya Rd (near Jomtien Beach)
Phone: (0) 3823 - 2315 Fax: (0) 3823 - 2315
Email: bamboopattaya@hotmail.com
On the road leading to the beach at Jomtien, a small open-air bar-beer open from 12:00 till 12:00. Has a lot of "waiters" available. Popular late afternoon as people are leaving the beach.

christianpfc
December 20th, 2013, 13:38
It has been open and there have been about 10 boys inside and outside every time I walked past the last years, and recently about once per month in the afternoon on my to and from the gay beach.

Marsilius
December 20th, 2013, 14:05
I have had a drink there three or four times in the past week. I cannot see any change from previous years. It's still the same as always, with maybe eight boys there at the time people are leaving the beach.

lonelywombat
December 20th, 2013, 19:55
ha336 you said in your first post you were coming to Thailand for the first time. That was less than two years ago.This is the message?

First Timer Questions Please
I will soon be in Thailand for the first time (Bangkok and Pattaya). I have hotels all reserved and have questions about Pattaya, and specifically Sunee Plaza. Are there any establishments recommended for a first timer, both go go bar and beer bar? Thanks so much. Cheers.

whitemouse
December 20th, 2013, 20:19
Bamboo is still there, nothing has changed.

dab69
December 21st, 2013, 05:26
too bad the links don't have pictures of those working there. have been to Pattaya plenty of times, but coming back sweaty from sunning at the beach have never stopped by there. probably should be showering before making the trip back anyway, as I return to the hotel quite a sight.

lonelywombat
December 21st, 2013, 11:56
When I take off a boy from there to a room out the back, it is expected for you to have a shower,usually not by yourself

loke
December 31st, 2013, 00:19
Bamboo bar sometimes looks more mixed than gay the times I have been walking by , russian straight couples having a drink inside . Or maybe they just want to be gay ,