PDA

View Full Version : Early Sawatdee posts can be hilarious ...

Smiles
December 16th, 2013, 10:44
This morning I did a Sawatdee search using the key word 'Jomtien'. I was looking for some specific information but ended up with a very large number of topics which included that word ~ I should have known ~ 334 pages of them!
Anyway I got rather immersed in some of the very earliest posts on 'Jomtien' and in fact on the Board itself, some just after Elephanspike took over Sawatdee. I'm having a lazy day. :D
This one was from 2006.

Anyway, have a look at this thread. Some of these players are still members, many are not.
Catwampuscat was having a not-nice day after being assaulted loudly 'under-the-umbrellas' by Ugly Americans screaming into fog horns and then went on into a long treatise regarding 'polite behaviour' on Jomtien Beach (does nothing ever change?).
Some funny stuff here, including Catwampuscat freaking out and producing this hilarious beach observation of one of Sawatdee's longest members and Really Nice Guy, PeterUK:
" ... Are you still having the groin problems that you pay several massage boys a day to work on? Stories of the boys checking your prostrate (on the beach!) are still be told down in the orange chairs ... "
Catwampuscat ended up putting half the repliers 'On Ignore' and the thread was locked soon thereafter. 8-|

good-manners-jomtien-beach-t6761.html (http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/good-manners-jomtien-beach-t6761.html)

Hope Catwampuscat does not take offence at this reproduction. It was just too funny to stay locked away in it's musty tomb, and Catwampuscat got over it and has mended his ways I'm sure.

whitemouse
December 16th, 2013, 20:59
I read the thread that you linked, so good, thank you for the link!

Checking the prostate in the middle of day, on the beach is rather odd even for our Extreme City.

:D