PDA

View Full Version : Thai boy birthdays

Bobett
December 13th, 2013, 13:42
Am I the only one to notice how many boys seem to have their birthdays at this time of year? It seems there is a party in one bar or another every night in Sunee. I guess its the high season with all the high spending tourists here. I think the boys are coining it wile they can as low season the pickings are slim. Some of the boys are very good at this having more birthdays than the queen of england. I say good luck to them as its good for the bars and the tourists are happy to pay for their boys party.

As for the old gits like myself who moan about the noise etc. Well its Pattaya a fun city so live & let live :)

Oliver
December 13th, 2013, 16:52
It is usually the mamasans and managers who have the Big Birthday Splashes. In the Bangkok freebies you see whole pages devoted to numerous photos of Khun X as he is inundated with gifts. I can't help thinking that the typical go-go dancer needs them more than the managers do.

timmberty
December 13th, 2013, 22:07
i agree bobett, but despite how many birthdays the boys have each year all of them are still younger than you !!!!!

lukylok
December 13th, 2013, 22:58
Don't forget that many thai boys choose to have their birthday date around the 5 december "for good luck" ! Whatever the real one is. That doesn't prevent gifts on both occasions.

Bobett
December 14th, 2013, 03:05
Timmberty I dont mind being old as it means I dont have to go back to work ever again. Unlike you when the cash runs out, Its back to uk to get a job. :))