PDA

View Full Version : Australian marries his Asian bf in Canberra saturday

timmberty
December 9th, 2013, 12:53
having your total support will have made it all worth while for them i'm sure.

witchhunt
December 9th, 2013, 18:22
timmberty you have been copying flintstones postings yet again.

guess that and telling gay romeo boys of what is said on sawatdee, seems to be all you are capable of.

timmberty
December 12th, 2013, 13:34
yes witchhhunt and do you know what was really clever about it ? i made my post before he posted his. i bet you never knew time travel was possible huh.
or do you know another way i can copy someone before they have done what ever it is they are doing ? please tell.

Surfcrest
December 13th, 2013, 00:53
Timmberty, your comments add "zero value" to the thread or the discussion. You are essentially discouraging members from posting, by your comments.
Surely you have some experiences to share or things to share of your own...rather than derailing someone else's thread.
Any more "Let's show everyone what a cunt I am" posts will not be split and moved here, they will be deleted.
Unless this one goes anywhere from here...it too will be deleted in a few days.

Surfcrest

timmberty
December 13th, 2013, 13:06
sadly i have no experiance of being in a gay marriage so i am unable to share them.
as for showing what a cunt i am posts being moved or deleted, is that just mine, or do they include you're hydra/twin/brother/best friend whichhunts also.
or was the fact you fucked up by trying to make me look an even bigger cunt than you made yourself look the real reason for moving my posts ?

or do you expect me to appologise to whichhunt? i mean his post added so much to the discussion didnt it ?

now like newallen i await the bullshit reply full of contradictions that you will no doubt post.

Surfcrest
December 13th, 2013, 15:48
or was the fact you fucked up by trying to make me look an even bigger cunt than you made yourself look the real reason for moving my posts ?

Your post(s)? You mean the one you started for the purpose of throwing shit at a guy that had just died?
Or the second one, the Australian who marries his Asian bf in Canberra...that you took completely off topic?

I'm sure timmberty, we could moderate you a heck of a lot more than we are / have already.
The fact of the matter is that we let almost all of it pass, with a few documented exceptions...some sitting here currently in the Holding Room.
I know you would like to jump up and down about it when it happens to you as though it's an epidemic sweeping the Board, but it is not.
It's unfortunate that you are the most moderated member here and it's debateable whether we're to blame for that....or you.

now like newallen i await the bullshit reply full of contradictions that you will no doubt post.

If you think there's bullshit in my reply to newalaan2, point it out! You've made your allegation, back it up!

Surfcrest

timmberty
December 13th, 2013, 21:51
there would be no point in backing it up as you have a habit of changing the goal posts whenever the situation needs.

but is there a reason you slapped my wrist for my comments on this thread ( even tho i took it off topic i keep it on thread, do try to do the same.) and dear old whichhunt didnt ?
or is it ok to go off topic and post total shit as long as you dont do it to often.

p.s a thread that is a copy and paste.. not really a persons own experiances is it ?

Surfcrest
December 13th, 2013, 22:13
there would be no point in backing it up as you have a habit of changing the goal posts whenever the situation needs.

Really? Do you have any examples of that timmberty, or is this another baseless allegation that you are making like the one above?

but is there a reason you slapped my wrist for my comments on this thread ( even tho i took it off topic i keep it on thread, do try to do the same.) and dear old whichhunt didnt ?
or is it ok to go off topic and post total shit as long as you dont do it to often.

You took it off topic with the response above that was moved here. Your subsequent post which was 50% on topic is still attached to the original thread.
There is a big difference between taking a jab at lonelywombat and commenting on "gay marriage".

p.s a thread that is a copy and paste.. not really a persons own experiances is it ?

This does not justify your response to the thread, that was split away. It is not up to you to decide which threads you can ruin.

Surfcrest

timmberty
December 13th, 2013, 22:23
dear god you can be as borning as a447 when you want to be. any news on why whichhunts post was ok yet ? or you still working out what goal posts to move to make that one ok ?
cause lets be honest for a minute, you didnt see anything wrong with my post being made or where it was until i made whichhunt look like a cunt. did you ??????

newalaan2
December 14th, 2013, 07:56
You are essentially discouraging members from posting, by your comments.
That is complete bull....... patronising claptrap. The proof that it is bullshit is in the fact that with or without Timmys contributions it's perfectly clear that members already seem discouraged from posting period! How else do you account for the amount of previously active posting members logging in here on a daily basis who are reading yet not posting? Oh yes...it's timmberty with his "zero value"! it's newalaan2 with his "agenda" it's ermmm.....? oh yes.....everybody else's fault!

But what will certainly encourage them is your big tough macho threats in red font!

having your total support will have made it all worth while for them i'm sure.
Why does a simple innocuous comment like timmys here bother you so much?.....why don't you just ignore such comments instead of making an issue out of them?....it seems apart from the troll known as witchhunt nobody is making any fuss...although no doubt one or two brown-nosing comrades will come to your defence sooner or later.

If you think there's bullshit in my reply to newalaan2, point it out! You've made your allegation, back it up!
Think?? It's pretty obvious virtually all your replies nowadays are littered with bullshit and contradictions, you simply change rules, wording or previous claims as-you-go to suit whatever U-turn-du-jour has to be defended. To be honest there are times I would prefer just to let things lie but some of the contradictions are just so blatant a response is needed to counter your body-swerving convoluted replies.

If you would just accept some of the feedback and simply admit...."well ok I changed my mind about this and that" that would go down far better than trying desperately to defend something you have clearly changed from previously stated 'rules' or by using vague, unclear language to cover the inconsistencies.

All I, and many members here want is a successful SGT, with posting levels back to what there were at it's peak and as little interference from mods/owners as possible to get some free flowing threads going. Nit-picking moderation won't garner goodwill. All questions or clarity I ask for are with the goodwill and success of SGT in mind. You either can't or don't want to accept that, you take everything so personally......with your, now tedious, accusations of "agendas" or references to "influences" from 'elsewhere' which are complete and utter bullshit. You are making a big enough song-and-dance with trying to get timmy to 'back up' allegations, why don't you 'back up' a few of YOUR allegations??

What?? its an 'agenda' because I have the audacity to try [unsuccessfully] to get a precise answer to a specific question without your "repetition*, hesitation* or deviation*"?

timmberty
December 14th, 2013, 13:00
an 'agenda' is what you have when someone can not give a reply to a question.
as for my making silly remarks, well scotty has been doing that for years and he gets patted on the back for it. sadly i made which hunt look daft which in turn made surfcrest look daft, therefore the comments had to be moved as our great leader is not allowed to ever be wrong. and im still waiting to find out why whichhunts comments are deemed as ok.

as for getting the board back to what it was.. well after telling surf time and time again no one was interested in reading about his childish fights with fatty from another board, by the time he reaslised it despite having another 200 members join the board he bored 30 or 40 regular poster away.
but that is my fault cause i made a comment on wombats copy and paste. i wish i was so far up my own butt i could make statements like that !!!!

Surfcrest
December 14th, 2013, 13:20
cause lets be honest for a minute, you didnt see anything wrong with my post being made or where it was until i made whichhunt look like a cunt. did you ??????
It was your post that took the thread off topic, whatever witchhunt said afterwards, or I or anyone else that has since joined in to the discussion is about anything but тАЬAn Australian marries his Asian bfтАж.тАЭ.

The proof that it is bullshit is in the fact that with or without Timmys contributions it's perfectly clear that members already seem discouraged from posting period! How else do you account for the amount of previously active posting members logging in here on a daily basis who are reading yet not posting?
But what will certainly encourage them is your big tough macho threats in red font!
ThatтАЩs not proof newalaan2тАжthat is speculation. You and timmberty and Neal, for that matter accuse me of bullshit of liesтАж..prove it! Your agenda is to accuse me of censoringтАжI asked you to lay that one out on the table too and you chose not to respond. If you two want to continue accusing me of something, by all meansтАж.please present your case!

Which one of my twoтАЭ threatsтАЭ do you perceive as тАЬmachoтАЭ newalaan2?
This one?
Any more "Let's show everyone what a cunt I am" posts will not be split and moved here, they will be deleted.
Or this one?
Unless this one goes anywhere from here...it too will be deleted in a few days.

Why does a simple innocuous comment like timmys here bother you so much?.....why don't you just ignore such comments instead of making an issue out of them?

Bother me so much? His comment was off topic, had nothing to do with the OP, it was essentially only a swing at lonelywombatтАжand so it was moderated. Why would that bother you so much?

Think?? It's pretty obvious virtually all your replies nowadays are littered with bullshit and contradictions, you simply change rules, wording or previous claims as-you-go to suit whatever U-turn-du-jour has to be defended. To be honest there are times I would prefer just to let things lie but some of the contradictions are just so blatant a response is needed to counter your body-swerving convoluted replies.

If you would just accept some of the feedback and simply admit...."well ok I changed my mind about this and that" that would go down far better than trying desperately to defend something you have clearly changed from previously stated 'rules' or by using vague, unclear language to cover the inconsistencies.

All I, and many members here want is a successful SGT, with posting levels back to what there were at it's peak and as little interference from mods/owners as possible to get some free flowing threads going. Nit-picking moderation won't garner goodwill. All questions or clarity I ask for are with the goodwill and success of SGT in mind. You either can't or don't want to accept that, you take everything so personally......with your, now tedious, accusations of "agendas" or references to "influences" from 'elsewhere' which are complete and utter bullshit. You are making a big enough song-and-dance with trying to get timmy to 'back up' allegations, why don't you 'back up' a few of YOUR allegations??

What?? its an 'agenda' because I have the audacity to try [unsuccessfully] to get a precise answer to a specific question without your "repetition*, hesitation* or deviation*"?

I hear your allegations loud and clear, but you do not back these up. Show me proof where this is happening newalaan2! What have I written that is a lie? Where are the contradictions? Where are these rule changes, apart from those documented in the Posting Rules & Guidelines? Please show me proof where you see this happening! Just saying its so, doesnтАЩt make it so without any substance.

Your feedback is only baseless allegations and abuse, seasoned with gross exaggerations.

I believe the language I use with you is crystal clear. There is absolutely nothing even remotely vague with the words IтАЩve shared with you. Once again, if you have a specific example here to suggest otherwise....letтАЩs see what you have!

There is not the moderation here that you exaggerate there to be. There are a few rules to the Board, there always have beenтАжand there has always been moderation. I certainly did not invent it. I will not speak on behalf of the membership here newalaan2 as you do, but as a poster here myself and a member for quite a few yearsтАжI believe every OP should expect that their thread is not taken off the tracks by some miserable bastard. And if somebody, like timmberty who harasses members from thread to thread, abusing people, making non relevant posts on other peopleтАЩs threads gets moderated once in a whileтАж.then thatтАЩs justified, just by what we're responding to.

I have no problem backing up any accusation newalaan2 . Let me know what youтАЩd like a response on!
If you two are so unhappy here, no one is keeping you here. There are several boards in the community that may appeal to you more than Sawatdee.

Surfcrest

timmberty
December 14th, 2013, 13:44
fuck me, get with the programme mister ... my comment was deemed OK whether it was off thread or not, you deemed it OK untill i made your hydra/twin/friend/lover/brother whichhunt look like a cunt, it was then and only then deemed off topic make your mind up!!!!

you dont censor ?? what the fuck has happened to my posts recently ? or does deleting not count as censorship in your world ?

would you like me to go back over the last 6 months and pick out 20,30,40 relies to topics that take them off topic, that you have left in place ? would you like to explaine why you have left them in place? mainly because they are harmless quips and dont make the next poster look cuntish.
the more you protest the more you turn into the previous owner, not a pleasant thought is it.

explaine also the difference between a light hearted quip and a quip that makes someone a miserable bastard? is it one that makes your friend whichhunt look a cunt or one that you feel the need to get upset on behalf of lonelywombat ?
for a man who doesnt do contridictions you have put about 3 in your last post alone.

as for joining other boards, im quite happy posting on this one, if only you could stop feeling sorry for the upset i cause to others then things would run far better.
i work it out you get very upset if i quip at latinpox, beachlover and whichhunt. not so sure why these three are so close to your heart. but im sure they can all look after themselves without your help.

Surfcrest
December 14th, 2013, 16:16
fuck me, get with the programme mister ... my comment was deemed OK whether it was off thread or not, you deemed it OK untill i made your hydra/twin/friend/lover/brother whichhunt look like a cunt, it was then and only then deemed off topic make your mind up!!!!

Had your comment been just skipped over or ignored...yes, you're right...it probably would have been left. As soon as it turns into something, as it has here or someone complains about it being off topic...it will be moderated. This time its witchhunt. Do you think we're connected somehow? Another baseless accusation?

you dont censor ?? what the fuck has happened to my posts recently ? or does deleting not count as censorship in your world ?

No, it's called moderating timmberty. We're going to do some from time to time and by your character it's usually going to involve you.

would you like me to go back over the last 6 months and pick out 20,30,40 relies to topics that take them off topic, that you have left in place ?

No, this is about your behaviour, not about everyone else.

would you like to explaine why you have left them in place? mainly because they are harmless quips and dont make the next poster look cuntish.
the more you protest the more you turn into the previous owner, not a pleasant thought is it.

Harmless quips? Making excuses for your behaviour?
Yes timmberty, when you've run out of defense in the past...you always resort to comparing me to Neal. Bravo!

for a man who doesnt do contridictions you have put about 3 in your last post alone.

About 3 timmberty? Which is it? It's not like 3 is a big enough number to be approximated!
Where are these contradictions? Sounds like more baseless accusations.

as for joining other boards, im quite happy posting on this one, if only you could stop feeling sorry for the upset i cause to others then things would run far better.

Why don't you tell us the real reason you don't post on other boards. It's because they won't have you. We are the only board that has tolerated you for so long and unfortunately you are coming close to the end of your welcome here as well. Yes, you can come back as someone else...post from an internet caf├й...like Neal and Ron and kjun12, and we'll never guess it's you by your character or any other means.

i work it out you get very upset if i quip at latinpox, beachlover and whichhunt. not so sure why these three are so close to your heart. but im sure they can all look after themselves without your help.
No timmberty, I'm not upset at all...just laying down the way it is for you. If you can establish any connection between me and latinpox, beachlover and witchhunt let me know!
It sounds more like you accusing me of something you know nothing about. You and newalaan2 make false accusations about me or accusations either one of you have failed to prove or even present here on this board. How much longer do you think I'm going to allow you to continue doing this?

Show me the lies timmberty....or say your good byes!

Surfcrest

a447
December 14th, 2013, 16:58
Excuse me for repeating myself, but....

Timmberty once wrote:

a447 .. you are a man who could start an argument in an empty room ...

and this

i'll just say you are the most cantankerous old bastard it has every been my pleasure not to have met .

Not to forget this one:

i struggle to understand why you get so wound up a447

Well, struggle no more, Timmberty. Go look in the mirror.

:ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:

Timmberty, you argue with just about everyone on this board. What is it with you? Lack of interesting activities to keep you amused? Lack of friends? Lack of finances?
You come across as an uneducated, unsophisticated, grumpy old country hick.

You would be much better served by joining fatboy on his board. I mean, he could really do with the company.

And you could both enjoy a bit of *whining and dining" on the terrace of the Ambiance. You have so much in common with him. Both of you have no joy in your lives; just sad old fucks who moan and groan about everyone.

scottish-guy
December 14th, 2013, 18:27
Surfcrest - as I have said before, I do not understand why you continue to try to be reasonable with people who are obsessive, who will argue about the thin end of a fart, and who will never accept any decision which goes against them.

Newallan at least contributes interesting trip reports - but I'm struggling to think what Timmberty brings to the board apart from friction and constant regurgitation of TBB's puerile attempts to destabilise this board.

timmberty
December 14th, 2013, 22:52
oh listen to headmasters favorite licking arse again, what do you bring to the board scotty ? stories of yester year and some so called jokes that a few jerryatriks laugh at.
a447 im far from wound up its all a joke as far as I am concerned, you think i'll be upset when neal... I mean surfcrest kicks me off?

oh and the other boards wont have me, ok care to back that up or just another baseless accusation ? see how easy it is to talk shit.

Surfcrest
December 15th, 2013, 01:03
oh and the other boards wont have me, ok care to back that up or just another baseless accusation ? see how easy it is to talk shit.

you think i'll be upset when neal... I mean surfcrest kicks me off?

No again, I'll back that one up...I'm a member of most of the respectable sites...I'll see you there!
Whether you are upset or not is quite irrelevant, when you are not here anymore timmberty.

You will now join Neal, Ron, kjun12 and Zebedee as our 5th banned member.

Surfcrest

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/timmy02.png

timmberty
December 15th, 2013, 02:33
ah how sad I cry :( see real cyber tears .. but no backing it up, never thought I never joint the other respectable site.. now go stick your head back up ur arse and think how clever you are neal.. I mean surfcrest.
oh and you are on tbb how respectable are you?
dear god you really are meglanutter , does this happen to all owners of this wank board

Smiles
December 16th, 2013, 09:20
Well, that was quick.
I just tried a 'search' for all of Timmberty's posts to see if ScottishGuy was correct when he wrote above: " ... I'm struggling to think what Timmberty brings to the board apart from friction ... ". What was received?: 'The requested user does not exist.'. Harsh ... but Timmy is used to that.

Personally I'd prefer letting individual members just put the dude 'On Ignore' (his over-all contributions to Sawatdee certainly shout out for that).
But, c'est la vie. I don't know this as being 100% factual, but I suspect highly that Timmberty used the same mean-spirited MO on every message board he ever joined and posted on.

newalaan2
December 17th, 2013, 07:18
If you two are so unhappy here, no one is keeping you here. There are several boards in the community that may appeal to you more than Sawatdee.
Oh NO! Surfcrest!! not that! it was the ONE thing I was praying and hoping you wouldn't come back with. An invite for me (or anyone else) to leave my Board. I may have differences of opinion with you from time to time but one of the things which has, since your take-over here, (up to now) set you apart from the previous hideous owner and all the other bullying, control-freak Board owners and moderators out there who are prone to moderation based on personal whims, is the fact that members here are able to challenge your judgement, Board rules etc.. and you are willing to face questions without resorting to banning, 'suspending' members or using your position to exact petty revenge when they don't 'go along' with your own personal opinions and beliefs.

Threatening to ban members or inviting members to leave because their opinions differ from your own are exactly, I'm afraid, the tactics adopted by the rest of the gay Thailand Board owners and the previous owner here which is an unfortunate, rather sad and disappointing development.

"You and newalaan2 make false accusations about me or accusations either one of you have failed to prove or even present here on this board"........ "You and timmberty".........."If you two"
For goodness sake, could you please stop lumping timmy and me together, I have nothing to do with Timmy and I haven't made any "false allegations" against you! my "accusations" as you put it have been perfectly legitimate and, as yet, unanswered. Timmy and I may have had differences of opinion in the past but that doesn't mean we can't agree on certain things...but we are not one and the same! so direct any comments about me to me individually. It just so happens on this occasion the inconsistencies I have detected have also been recognised by Timmy, but he has his own specific points he is bringing up with you which have absolutely NOTHING to do with me!

Surfcrest - as I have said before, I do not understand why you continue to try to be reasonable with people who are obsessive, who will argue about the thin end of a fart, and who will never accept any decision which goes against them.Newallan at least contributes interesting trip reports - but I'm struggling to think what Timmberty brings to the board apart from friction and constant regurgitation of TBB's puerile attempts to destabilise this board.
although no doubt one or two brown-nosing comrades will come to your defence sooner or later.
licking arse again...scotty ?
As you have said before??? Who do you think would be bothered, interested or give a flying feck to note what you have "said before" as if some vital and crucial pronouncement to the Board. What has Surfcrests brawl with Timmberty got to do with you? What has my attempt to get specific questions answered by Surfcrest got to do with you? Timmy and I are not following the same track, so don't lump us together. Timmy has his own differences with surfcrest which have nothing whatsoever to do with me.

I am, as a member, just trying to establish the parameters with the owner about what can and cannot be posted. This is because of huge inconsistencies with moderation lately. One of the earlier examples being the post I made with multiple mentions of the word 'Neal' and no mention of TBB....in line with the 'rules' which had been recently changed by the owner which stated that no new links to TBB would be permitted but mentions of Neal were ok at that point. The post was then butchered by jinks, HIS moderator, who deleted all mentions of 'Neal' to render the post unreadable. There are other examples which I will post in response to Surfcrest's request to list them. So what tell me, is wrong with asking for clarity regarding what and what cannot be posted? It is a perfectly legitimate and sensible request. It is important for members to know where they stand in terms of what can be posted in order that any posts they take the trouble of authoring to contribute for the benefit of the owner's Board don't get butchered or indeed deleted, it has nothing to do with argueing about the 'thin end of a fart"..........absolutely nothing. Your attempts to stir up things to get members banned are DISGRACEFUL.

I have no problem backing up any accusation newalaan2 . Let me know what youтАЩd like a response on!
Yes, I most definitely will let you know and thank you for the offer to respond. I will be perfectly happy to list contradictions, inconsistencies etc....in another thread and hopefully you will respond in a precise manner without the vague blanket responses, so once and for all members can be clear on what can and cannot be posted.

scottish-guy
December 17th, 2013, 15:43
Let's just get one thing perfectly clear Newallan, as you seem to be struggling with it - you are neither the Owner nor a moderator of this Board, so it is not within your power to pronounce which threads I may comment on or which threads I may not. I think your mock outrage is particularly hypocritical when appearing in a thread which was originally between Timmberty and Surfcrest and which YOU stuck YOUR oar into.

Timmberty is a trouble-maker who contributed nothing positive - whereas you are a trouble-maker who does contribute something positive. Both of you thrive on confrontation and argument and would cause a fight in an empty house. That's my opinion, that's why I "lump you together" and (contrary to the power of veto you seem to think you have) I'm entitled to express that opinion so long as the moderating team here do not consider it breaks any rules. If the moderating team DO decide it breaks rules then they will amend or delete it as they see fit and, unlike yourself, I will accept that rather than emulating your habit of "arguing over the thin end of fart" as I posted.

Timmberty has disrupted and ultimately been banned (or requested deletion on the point of being banned) from EVERY Gay Thailand board he has ever joined. It surely says something when even the professional malcontents and shit-stirrers of TBB don't want him. He was previously banned from SGT and was allowed back via a gross error of judgement by the previous owner. However, you are as free to defend him as I am to point out his flaws as I see them - and unlike you I do not seek to tell members which opinions they may or may not post.

It's my opinion (and you are free to challenge it) that what many posters will see coming from your constant nit-picking at Surfcrest is a total inability to accept any kind of censure, masquerading as "I'm only seeking clarity". You demand certainty not only on "the rules" but you now demand predictions on how those rules may be applied to a future situation. It is the board management's job to use their judgement to apply the "rules" to each situation as it presents itself - not your right to demand answers in advance.

Nobody other than you, Timmberty, and Lon Chaney ("The man of a thousand faces") over on TBB seem to have identified these so-called "great inconsistencies in moderation" that you allege, or to be significantly worried by them even if they exist. There are very few rules on SGT and a great many members manage to post very frequently without ever significantly falling foul of them - but you seem to occasionally fall foul of them and develop that into a point of argument each and every time.

I do not expect you to agree with any of the above, and no doubt you will seek to develop it into yet another of your squabbles with yet another member.

newalaan2
December 18th, 2013, 05:57
Let's just get one thing perfectly clear .................no doubt you will seek to develop it into yet another of your squabbles
This from a member who has spent his whole forum life trouble-making, arguing, starting fights....one thread I remember he even had five separate disagreements with five different members going at the same time!! Haha...

But still, it has to be one of the funniest posts for ages here, if you take into context the history of the author as one of THE most infamous and prolific rabble-rousers on the Gay Thailand Boards of all time and the sheer hypocrisy on display..........Scottish Guy making a dramatic scene about other members stirring the pot.......couldn't make it up! Well anyway, great to see you still have a sense of humour and are prepared to sacrifice yourself as a laughing stock for the amusement of others as well as showing off quite a substantial brass-neck. Brilliant!

Of course I'm going totally ignore the screeching drama-queeny attempts to draw members into YET ANOTHER Scottish-guy fight! But I will address ALL the relevant points you of course managed to avoid, failed to address or even mention in the rant.

First....one you do mention......TBB.......trying with all your might (along with surfcrest) to desperately stick me with some laughable conspiracy theory as you and surfcrest continue to show your incredible naivety by, not only going to read the very board Surfcrest has added to the rules advising US to avoid, but to come back here and 'report' that their gossip has somehow worked its way into my posts! Na├пve, embarrassing and utterly pathetic. But it is with TBB/Neal in mind that I do seek clarity on what the parameters are with what can be posted. Neal seems to think that I want clarity to be able to spew out a whole stack of anti-Neal posts. That is not the case. All I want is a place where members of this Board can go to answer any of the wild, false, untrue, exaggerated claims made over on TBB. Somewhere members can 'put the record straight' if needs be. That's all! And THAT is something, whether you accept it or not, you also have agreed with me on, and even championed in your own posts. Whether you now have a change of heart or U-turn on it you can update us, but this is from one of your previous posts on the matter.
therefore I would be extremely unhappy if it was to become the case on SGT that there was no opportunity to expose or respond to the vile corrosive content which more often than not targets this board and its members. By all means confine content to a specific section of the board but to ban it outright is merely to give carte blanche to the school bully in his latest playground .

This is one of the reasons I have requested clarity about what can and cannot be posted on the Board as well as where. There was at one time the Flaming Forum which worked brilliantly well at keeping the Neal/TBB stuff and any disagreements out of the main forum, only to be kicked into touch in favour of the absolutely pointless Holding Room. Rendered pointless by the owner himself. The thing about the Flaming Room was that it was a PERMANENT place for threads and so they could be added to and very easily found. Also members who don't want to read or post on these types of threads need only not venture into the forum.

Next your accusation of "constant nit-picking" of Surfcrest. The constant bit may be true to an extent, as I constantly have to keep asking for the same thing, clarity in what can and cannot be posted. It's not my fault if Surfcrest keeps coming back with long extended posts which do not address any of the questions in precise clear ways, and then I have to request further info on the supposed clarity.

But one thing you fail to note, mention or acknowledge the simple fact that Surfcrest HIMSELF, is the one requesting any examples of inconsistancies and contradictions, read what HE says SG! He is inviting my questions so he can put matters to bed, and surely that is the right and proper attitude, getting the opportunity to answer is good for the Board, then everyone can know where they stand. So how can I be nit-picking when Surfcrest himself is asking for examples.

Back In july where virtually the same situation as now was prevalent you clearly didn't find questions and requests for clarity nit-picking then as YOU yourself posted what was an excellent, very relevant (to now as well as then) and well constructed post back in July where you very clearly set out what you thought were the issues troubling some members of the Board with regard to virtually THE SAME contradictions and inconsistencies back then. The thread was "Re: delete or make this forum private" from 27 Jul. These are relevant highlights, but are not taken out of context. I'm sure someone can find and quote the whole thing. Even you were bringing up the lack of clarity!
I am not seeking to speak for anybody else - just articulating my sense of what others are saying and pointing out what I think has pissed some people off. I sense that the lack of communication and explanation is irritating people as much as the deleted/hibernated posts and the fact that a facility you yourself generously used to respond is now denied to others". and what is just as relevant now "goodwill has to be returned by being as open and frank and understanding with the members as you are able to not by suggesting they move elsewhere" "other posters (at SGT) then responded to those topics (started by Surfcrest) none posted in support of the other board (TBB) the management of this board then decided arbitrarily and unilaterally to change direction on these issues, one of the new tactics was to prohibit mention of the other board, however what has upset some members is the way this was implemented and the deletion/hibernation of posts made in good faith" "There has been a complete lack of clarity as to why the policy suddenly changed- jinks responses have been quips rather than anything illuminating- and your own responses have not (as yet) provided any clear explanation of the change of direction (ie - a total U-turn)" This was followed by a list of questions to the members about what we, the members want to do about Neal/TBB posts. The management then went on to initiate their own policies. So Scottish-guy there is a history of Surfcrest asking for and encouraging feedback.

Well, that was quick.I just tried a 'search' for all of Timmberty's posts to see if ScottishGuy was correct when he wrote above: " ... I'm struggling to think what Timmberty brings to the board apart from friction ... ". What was received?: 'The requested user does not exist.'. Harsh
Didn't notice this I had my post in drafts then posted without re-checking the thread. So Timmy is banned, deleted, killed-off? Does it mean that Scottish-guys badgering of the management to get Timmy banned has come good?...if so....well done SG! excellent work, instead of making interesting, informing posts on the Board you prefer to spend what time you spend here on butting in to disagreements which have nothing to do with you and getting fellow members banned....what a very vital and helpful contribution to SGT!

Surfcrest
December 18th, 2013, 12:32
Threatening to ban members or inviting members to leave because their opinions differ from your own are exactly, I'm afraid, the tactics adopted by the rest of the gay Thailand Board owners and the previous owner here which is an unfortunate, rather sad and disappointing development.

It certainly would be newalaan2тАж If the picture you paint was really how it is. This has nothing to do with a difference of opinion. ItтАЩs essentially about being called a liar without any references to an actual lie. You did it, timmberty did itтАжsorry to lump you two together because of it.

I think you would be hard pressed to find any post where I make reference to this being тАЬMy BoardтАЭ. There certainly is no тАЬMachoтАЭ chest pounding assertion if and when this Board is ever talked about, by me, as being mine.

Like a lot of members here newalaan2, I quite enjoy your posts and was fascinated by your last тАЬLives of/options forтАЭ article. IтАЩm sure you and I could engage each other much differently than our history suggests if it wasnтАЩt for the personal differences between us. Our negative interactions have always been personal and I think the history is clear, that you make it personal.

Your reckless use of the word тАЬthreatenedтАЭ, especially behind a quote which says anything but, what you imply, is only a segway to the next topic at hand; contradictions, inconsistencies etc..being repeatedly called a liar, here, by youтАжis unacceptable in my books unless you can substantiate this with something more than just your baseless allegation.

Yes, I most definitely will let you know and thank you for the offer to respond. I will be perfectly happy to list contradictions, inconsistencies etc....in another thread and hopefully you will respond in a precise manner without the vague blanket responses, so once and for all members can be clear on what can and cannot be posted.

And to say you have examples; and that youтАЩll list these on another thread which, at this time IтАЩm not seeing, is simply a cheap shot. By now, I would expect nothing less from you.

And while I am thrilled that you set me apart from Neal by the fact that members here are able to challenge my judgement, Board rules etc..and I'm willing to face questions without resorting to banning...IтАЩm only going to take so much and draw a line in the sand. Purchasing this site was all about getting rid of Neal. No grand business plan to turn this into the next Facebook or to get rich quick or to elevate my status on the Board. It was something that needed to be done for the benefit of the membership and so it was. IтАЩm simply paying the bills so you and I can have this discussion.

If you think that is threatening or bullying, then thatтАЩs your own exaggerated belief.

First....one you do mention......TBB.......trying with all your might (along with surfcrest) to desperately stick me with some laughable conspiracy theory as you and surfcrest continue to show your incredible naivety by, not only going to read the very board Surfcrest has added to the rules advising US to avoid, but to come back here and 'report' that their gossip has somehow worked its way into my posts! Na├пve, embarrassing and utterly pathetic. But it is with TBB/Neal in mind that I do seek clarity on what the parameters are with what can be posted. Neal seems to think that I want clarity to be able to spew out a whole stack of anti-Neal posts. That is not the case. All I want is a place where members of this Board can go to answer any of the wild, false, untrue, exaggerated claims made over on TBB. Somewhere members can 'put the record straight' if needs be. That's all! And THAT is something, whether you accept it or not, you also have agreed with me on, and even championed in your own posts. Whether you now have a change of heart or U-turn on it you can update us, but this is from one of your previous posts on the matter.

Do you not recall what I spelled out for you very clearly about your use of the term TBB / Neal? Why are you not able to separate these two entities?

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/goodness-juvenile-t30156.html#p284804

You are asking the same question again, as I have clearly spelled it out for you before. You are not going to bring TBB discussions back here. You are not going to promote the TBB or encourage members here to go there to see what is posted. If you want to participate in their discussions including answering any of their wild, false, untrue or exaggerated claims (hmmm) then do it there. IтАЩm sure anyone that is interested in the least of going there, knows how to get thereтАжthey donтАЩt need you leaving bread crumbs.

You tag any example of moderating with censorship. Moderating for us is about following our few rules. One of these specifically talks about the TBB. All of our rules are here for a reason and serve a specific purpose.The number one serious complaint I receive from the membership is about what has been posted on the TBB about members both here and on other Boards. Whether its posting their names, their address, their telephone numbers, their email addresses, links to members social sites and photos of members. This information has been posted indiscriminately by primarily Neal Bernard and members of his Board with possibly far reaching consequences to those directly affected. This is unethical with an intent to cause harm to people.

This terrorist tactic of posting peopleтАЩs photos and identity on their site only has an impact when it is seen. By promoting the TBB or directing members attention to the TBB is only feeding this behavior and making what they are doing and the implications of that worse. Out of fairness to those members and members that have yet to be affected by this willfully unethical behavior, I have installed a rule about the TBB. To not have this rule would only be giving Neal air play here to his lies. We've already established the fact that Neal is a pathological liar...by both the examples I've presented and by those that you've confirmed as well as many, many, many more.

You know the TBB are here all the time and that by virtue they have no idea of this discussion that I have irradiated all of their memberships here. I don't need to join their Board to say what I want over there. I can ban the fat fuck's IP and send him a message telling him he's banned and; "because you're a piece of shit!" and he'll repeat it. Everything I've told those idiots I'd do, I've done...so far. They are only threats when you don't follow through...and I will be coming back to Thailand, to finish our business transaction.

As I said before, the consequence of mentioning the TBB could result in the post being edited, split, moved, deletedтАжdepending on the situation and the member reprimanded, depending on the intent or the probability that it will happen again.

I could care less what you have to say about Neal Bernard. I do care if you mention the TBB and in what context. I donтАЩt know how I can clarify this for you any better.

As for gossip working its way into your posts, you must admit there is a common theme between your and NealтАЩs belief that thereтАЩs some lies IтАЩve been telling without actually spelling out what those lies might be. This is the same sorry song that NealтАЩs been singing since before we gave him the boot from this site, although IтАЩm sure heтАЩs not changed his tune on the TBB since. Then to hear you humming the first few bars of that same sorry song really isnтАЩt a na├пve assumption then is it? The same d├йj├а vu very much applies as well to the censorship chorus from Neal, Ron and Piss Elegant. If you have a question on censorship or your perception of the topic, you are more than welcome to raise the topic here or in Board Business without bringing their discussions back here. I can either try my best to answer your question as clearly as possible or we can scrap about it here in the Holding Room. Up to you! I donтАЩt use my position as Board owner to out muscle anyone in a debate. IтАЩve always been able to hold my own.

Surfcrest

scottish-guy
December 18th, 2013, 16:09
Well, I was certainly right in my prediction that Newalaan would respond to my post by way of trying to initiate yet another squabble. However, I'm not falling for it.

Quoting posts I made in July (and which I stand by) only serves to illustrate one of the differences between us - I make my point, I may disagree, I may argue, and at the end of the day that's it as far as I'm concerned, I move on. It's a grown-up thing! You, Newalaan, are coming across like a nagging wife - you seem incapable of letting go and moving on!

From the quotes you reproduce I guess it's supposed to some big deal that in July I argued against a blanket ban on comments about TBB so that targeted people could respond to personal attacks from the TBB jackals rather than have to register and respond on TBB with all the inherent personal security issues that raises?

Well, the way things have panned out it must be perfectly clear to anybody (even from the content of this thread alone) that there has BEEN no blanket ban and that any and all references to TBB have been judged on their individual merit and in the context of the discussion taking place. That's entirely as it should be.

You then criticise me for knowing and pointing out that the criticisms that you (and Timmberty) have made over "censorship" and "inconsistencies of moderation" on SGT, are curiously identical to those being articulated every day over on that very board. Nice diversion tactic, but we can all see through it my dear - the issue is NOT whether or how I know what is being posted on TBB but why you and Timmberty are repeating their shit here on SGT almost verbatim.

I for one would like a sniff or hint of what it is you have to say about TBB and its owner that is presumably so momentous, so important that you are just itching to post it on SGT and that is why you require 'clarity and certainty of moderation' in order to reveal your information without fear of censorship.

I strongly suspect that there is actually nothing of any substance that you have to post on the subject of TBB, and that you are just arguing for the sake of arguing - but go ahead, prove me wrong!

:ymparty: