PDA

View Full Version : My Goodness...so juvenile

Surfcrest
December 7th, 2013, 11:21
My Goodness...so juvenile

This afternoon I'm doing some work on the house and I hear the phone ring. I have a look and see that I am receiving a call from HappyPlaceBar...or so the caller ID says.
So...I check my phone logs and see that I've been getting all sorts of these calls and at all hours of the day and night...sometime 10 calls per day over the last week or two.
If I wasn't up here this afternoon...I might not have known, but can't help wondering how much this is costing the crazy katoy @-)

Surfcrest

bigwag
December 9th, 2013, 19:21
Well, I wonder who it could be???....haha
He's got so much time on his hands all he does to amuse himself is comment on posters who post on boards he's been banned from. What a sad fuck. And just think....not too long ago he was in the thick of it, fully participating on all those boards....now he's a nobody....haha....noone wants him.
He just talks to himself and noone else is posting....he posts as smelly miss sally /miss hydra foil/flintstone/sussexstreet/blue eyes, etc etc then answers his own posts with all his hydras.
And if you want proof that he';s just about the only one over there look at this....he criticised a poster called Kent....said he had misspelt Phnom Penh. Smelly then "corrects Kents spelling saying it is spelt Phenom Phen
We all know that that is not how you spell Phnom Penh but not one other poster corrected Neal!!!!! Why?....because there aint noone there! Its only neal.
Also he has resurrected Susssexstreet....must have found his index card.... haha
After being forced to sell sgt he's gone out of his way to make sure it failed under Surfcrest....but it is alive and well. Yet another huge public humiliation for Neal....yet another failure. How many more failures can he take?....haha

scottish-guy
December 10th, 2013, 00:31
Surely you're mistaken Bigwag?

Surely it can't be that Flintstone and 357sussexstreetsyd are one and the same? :-o

I mean, on the news of Monty's death Flintstone immediately went public with all this " I won't speak ill of the dead, I believe in karma" malarkey - quickly followed by a post from 357sussexstreetsyd telling Flintstone he was "so sweet", completely trashing Monty down to the ground, accusing him of being HIV+, and summing up his death with the words "Good riddance"

I mean, anybody behaving in such a way and not only answering himself but actually disagreeing with himself in this fashion would have to have a personality disorder of Norman Bates proportions - so I simply can't believe it.

:-o :-o

bigwag
December 10th, 2013, 15:54
And don't you just love the way he "argues" with his hydras to make it seem they are real....nothing too serious of course!....just a little shit thrown in each direction.

he reckons hes a member here....if so he could read this but obviously he hasn't otherwise he would have commented on it.

SG neal is sussex. I alerted neal to the fact that Sydney is not spelt "sidney"....and in a recent post sussex spelt it correctly.
But neal is so dumb he forgot to change the bit under each of sussex's post - the sidney city bit.

newalaan2
December 10th, 2013, 22:09
I really don't get this. This thread is the very reason I asked the owner for clarity about what was and what was not allowed in posts with regard to the former moronic owner. When I made a post mentioning Neal and TBB about Halloween some of the content was deleted/censored...(referred to by Surfcrest as being "edited" not sure why that term is used, I can certainly edit my own post but anyone else cutting content is not "editing" it, they are censoring and deleting it). But anyway I was informed by simply mentioning Neal or TBB I was apparently "promoting" TBB and that was NOT permitted on this Board. (even though on that occasion the owner was wrong as my post was complete fiction with regards to referencing content on TBB). But here we now have a full discussion of TBB/Neal content.

But I see now the owner himself has referred to Neal and two other members have referred not only to Neal but to content on TBB as well as some of it's members, but apparently these examples are not promoting it. It's this lack of consistency, or one rule for one and /or some members and not for others which many find frustrating. I will say I don't see why any of the previous posts should be censored/deleted as they are perfectly relevant as a subject members should be free to post about. But the owner has changed his mind so many times about what is permitted at any given time on this specific subject it is near impossible to know what the current policy is, and if that policy applies to all or if some/certain members along with the owner are exempt.

Examples from these previous posts are the owner referring to calls coming from he believes a Happyplacebar contact number, obviously we must assume that it is a reference to Neal as previous proprietor of Happy Place. So clearly mentioning or discussing Neal by the owner is allowed and is not classed as promoting TBB.

Bigwag continues with mentions of Neal, miss sally who we all know to be Neal at TBB and flintstone, miss hydrafoil, sussexstreet, kent who we know to ALL be members of TBB, here being discussed but apparently this also is NOT promoting TBB, so how the hell can we know what is and what is not classed as 'promotion' of TBB????? Yet another member not only refers to Neal but promotes TBB by discussing sussexstreet and content posted by that poster on TBB, as well as threads such as Monty thread on TBB and mentioning Flintstone who we all know to be Neal.

Now.......personally I think it perfectly fine and dandy that these members are discussing Neal/TBB and that open discussion of Neal and TBB is allowed and any inconsistencies over there are able to be addressed here on SGT, also the fact that there are posts shows clearly that members do want to discuss it.........but what about the consistency HERE especially of some members and the owner being allowed to promote TBB yet others have their posting content deleted and their posts censored?? it makes it very difficult to avoid claims of rules for one/some and different rules for others.

Not only that but Surfcrest has actively been strongly advising us not to go there or advertise it's existence, even telling me he put it into the Guidelines to bring attention to it, yet feels it is fair for him to make mention when he wants.....As I say I just don't get it. I feel this inconsistency contributes to members hesitancy to making posts here, something none of us want for SGT. We need to be encouraging posting as much as possible. I'm guessing Surfcrest will consider this post just a bit of stirring, but it's not, it's in the interests of the Board for members to know where they stand and that is from a positive perspective for SGT.

So would the owner finally kindly help members by clearly (and without any vagueness) letting the membership know what is now banned from being discussed and what is permitted on this specific subject. This post is more about general consistency of policy rather than Neal (or TBB) someone I consider to be irrelevant with regards to things gay Thailand, as Bigwag says he is a gay Thailand NOBODY....just an irritating lowlife a bit like lice or disease ridden fly's who need a bit of attention in the form of a swat now and again.

Surfcrest
December 11th, 2013, 00:22
Examples from these previous posts are the owner referring to calls coming from he believes a Happyplacebar contact number, obviously we must assume that it is a reference to Neal as previous proprietor of Happy Place. So clearly mentioning or discussing Neal by the owner is allowed and is not classed as promoting TBB.

I complain that I receive phone calls day and night, several with the callerID; HappyPlaceBar.....Where did you read any reference to the TBB or construe this as promoting it?

Not only that but Surfcrest has actively been strongly advising us not to go there or advertise it's existence, even telling me he put it into the Guidelines to bring attention to it, yet feels it is fair for him to make mention when he wants.....As I say I just don't get it. I feel this inconsistency contributes to members hesitancy to making posts here, something none of us want for SGT.

I think you are exaggerating with your "actively been strongly", perhaps you have a "strong" amount of evidence to suggest otherwise? Anyhow yes newalaan2, my belief is that we have a real problem with individuals posting people's identity publically and against their will (using the sad excuse that its public if you search hard enough for it) and the only real defense we (those who feel this is unacceptable) is to ignore their site.....see the Posting Rules & Guidelines here in Board Business.

But the owner has changed his mind so many times about what is permitted at any given time on this specific subject it is near impossible to know what the current policy is, and if that policy applies to all or if some/certain members along with the owner are exempt.

Have I really newalaan2, or is this a discussion you are picking up somewhere else and bringing back here? Look where we are having this discussion....The Holding Room. This is like the door mat to the forum, where we get the shit off our shoes before coming in to the rest of the Board....wherever that shit came from. I appreciate there are a great deal of members that aren't interested in this nonsense, these childish games of Neal, Ron or kjun12 or any discussions on the nonsense. I would certainly not post what I posted about these phone calls in the Gay Thailand Forum. Your post, which was essentially a "Hey guys! Look what they are saying over on the TBB!" post was made in the Gay Thailand Forum. Is it really "impossible" to know? Please help me understand where I'm failing to communicate this clearly enough for you!

So would the owner finally kindly help members by clearly (and without any vagueness) letting the membership know what is now banned from being discussed and what is permitted on this specific subject. This post is more about general consistency of policy rather than Neal (or TBB) someone I consider to be irrelevant with regards to things gay Thailand, as Bigwag says he is a gay Thailand NOBODY....just an irritating lowlife a bit like lice or disease ridden fly's who need a bit of attention in the form of a swat now and again.

Let me clarify with you, what I've clarified for you already. You consistently make reference to "TBB/Neal". These are two different topics. I don't care what you have to say about Neal. There is nothing in the Rules that mentions "Neal". There is no rule about Neal. I cut and past the portion about this topic when you asked about this last time. The Rules speak of one thing newalaan2....the TBB.

If you mention the TBB in any Forum outside of the Holding Room it will either be edited, or the whole thread will be dragged here to the Holding Room. It will be moderated, whatever we decide to do with it...and that depends on the integrity of the thread. If the thread has value, it will be edited...if the thread has no value...like a thread about phone calls from Thailand to Vancouver happening at all hours of the day and night from a callerID; HappyPlaceBar, then they'll be dragged here.

Once again!

Any new links or quotes to the Thailand Bitch Board after July 26, 2013.
moderators discretion ( And the filter is set high)

Any post or thread that breaches this rule may attract Sanctions.
The Thailand Bitch Board is a message board that wilfully makes defamatory and libellous statements about Sawatdee Gay Thailand and individual members of this Board. Not allowing any links or quotes to the Thailand Bitch Board is a necessary sanction so as not to promote in any way this unethical behaviour in our the community.

Surfcrest