PDA

View Full Version : Jomtiem UFO

June 11th, 2006, 01:29
Jomtiem UFO

"Last night we communicated with space-ships", he saidтАж.Okay, I've been around, and I've heard lots of stories, but this seemed a most unlikely idea- that aliens would pick these people, standing on a beach on Jomtiem, to communicate with. The boy who said it, a 21 Thai matron wearing a Balinese sarong, was hardly a reliable source, but I decided to not show my disbelief. I'd come to Jomtiem to relax , and confronting this strange boy with my doubt did not seem like a relaxing activity.
"There were about 10 of them, and they formed a long, curving arc in the sky. They were yellowish and they flickered, like in a code", he relayed. "We realized that when we clicked our fingers, they would flicker once. When we clicked twice or three times, they would flicker two or three times. I would estimate them to be about 100 miles high, based on the size and their slow speed", he continued, his voice taking on a serious note. "Though we're not sure what they were trying to say, we think that they just wanted us to know that they were there and that they were real"

The things was, he was not alone in his experience or his beliefs. The other two people I had pegged as being fairly normal and not on the edge like some of the travelers that you see in Thailand. Everyone comes here for something -or to hide from something- and I'm hesitant to make contact with many of them, but these two caught me off-guard with their shared experience. One of them was a teacher in Phuket. He had the smiling face that makes for a good teacher in Asia. The Asians seem to like their foreign teachers to be lively in the classroom, which some may describe as clown-like. But underneath the exterior of even the best clown is a person with a good heart and an open mind. His friend was a lawyer from Holland, and though I know how well lawyers can lie, I've never met a Dutch that I would brand a liar, except the politicians, but they're not really people are they?.

So, with all this in mind, I really wasn't sure how to feel. I had always wanted to believe in UFO's, but then I was afraid to. I remembered how devastated I was when I found out about Santa Claus, and I was dammed if I would ever fall into that trap again. These people seemed so convinced, that I really wanted to know what they saw, but I figured that what had happened, happened already and then they left and that was that. I mean, when was the last time that someone said the UFO's came back?

Well, the next night, about 8pm, I'm chatting with some people in the open-air restaurant, and I hear this same Thai boy yelling. I look over and see him and some others on the beach looking and pointing to the sky. "Look!, they're back!", he screamed. I raced down to the beach to and looked up scanning the night sky for signs of life. At first, everything seemed normal. I said, "where are they?", and someone came over and put their arm under my nose and pointed. I followed his arm to what he was pointing at, and way up in the sky I could see a line of yellow/orange objects slightly bigger that the stars, and seemingly following each other in a slow arc across the sky. "Do you see them?", the Thai boy shrieked. Yes I saw them. It took me a moment, but I knew what they were. I left the group and walked back to my chair at the restaurant and sat down. After a few minutes, the others followed. When everyone was seated, they looked at me. I wasn't sure what to say. I knew they weren't really UFO's, but I remembered back to the Santa Claus scene. I smiled and said "Wow!, that was great!"

June 11th, 2006, 10:49
what was it?

June 11th, 2006, 12:23
follow up to the mystery jelly blob things found in streets?

June 11th, 2006, 16:33
Certainly I am asking now to be ridiculed, but as a kid growing up at 70 degrees North, I many times experienced how to communicate with Aurora Borealis. Unbelievable, but still true.

June 11th, 2006, 16:55
I`ve never seen a UFO or alien...........

....but when i do i hope they are asian like and sexually experiment with me!

June 11th, 2006, 18:54
I reckon it's the same lot that kidnapped Dame Sanitree Na Parkin and that bald old c**t The Colonel.

After experimenting on those 2 they've returned to attempt to discover if we really are as weird as it appears.

Maybe they're after LMTU..he could tell them everything they need to know about the human race, and even about Thais and the Farangs of Pattaya .

Utopia
June 12th, 2006, 01:20
The Thai often light large hot air balloons illuminated by candles, esp around holidays like the recent Coronation day. They float kilometers high in the air, one after another, forming a distinctly jewel-like arc. Gorgeous and mysterious for sure, but easily purchased by Sombat from his cousin at the religious goods shop.

June 12th, 2006, 18:53
The Thai often light large hot air balloons illuminated by candles, esp around holidays like the recent Coronation day. They float kilometers high in the air, one after another, forming a distinctly jewel-like arc. Gorgeous and mysterious for sure, but easily purchased by Sombat from his cousin at the religious goods shop.

The moment had come - the Komloys were about to be released.

http://upload4.postimage.org/380380/yeeping4.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/380380/photo_hosting.html)

http://upload4.postimage.org/380385/yeeping5.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/380385/photo_hosting.html)

June 13th, 2006, 01:38
Please delete.

June 13th, 2006, 01:42
I`ve never seen a UFO or alien...........

Try looking in a mirror sometime.

June 13th, 2006, 02:00
[quote=Oogleman]I`ve never seen a UFO or alien...........

Try looking into a mirror sometime.[/quote:6pwx2asj]

I love u too dear........ Ok - whos got pics of the lovely Miss Sybil?

June 13th, 2006, 02:02
[quote=Oogleman]I`ve never seen a UFO or alien...........

Try looking into a mirror sometime.[/quote:t0q2i2pl]

Oogleman is good for toy ! Don't he Miss Sybil Thrope . Keep the mirror for yourself darling !

June 13th, 2006, 02:19
Please delete.

Only if you use paypal :flower: