PDA

View Full Version : Paul Walker- Fast and the Furious-Dead-Auto

psd1315
December 1st, 2013, 12:07
A few weeks ago Paul Walker was in Pattaya and BKK a friend of mine said he met him 2 different times near Sunee Plaza and spoke to him again at DJ Station in Bkk, sad news.

jinks
December 1st, 2013, 16:31
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/paul-walker-star-of-the-fast--furious-movie-series-dies-in-los-angeles-car-crash-8975713.html

Nirish guy
December 1st, 2013, 19:47
I'm sure Paul's family and son and Daughter can do without knowing their fathers movements when in thailand ( if they are true) so perhaps posts such as the one above would just be better deleted ( by the OP) under the sad the circumstances as every one if entitled to a private life - no ?

December 2nd, 2013, 04:22
A few weeks ago Paul Walker was in Pattaya and BKK a friend of mine said he met him 2 different times near Sunee Plaza and spoke to him again at DJ Station in Bkk, sad news.He screwed boys?

rincondog
December 2nd, 2013, 09:11
Don't know what you mean by a few weeks ago. He has been working on a movie since September and was only on a Thanksgiving break when he was killed.

timmberty
December 3rd, 2013, 13:19
speed was a faftor in his death, well theres a surprise. lucky he only took one other person with him i guess.
the usual do-gooders can have there little winge at me, then got on about how so many thias deserve to die on the roads because of karma.

Nirish guy
December 4th, 2013, 21:51
speed was a faftor in his death, well theres a surprise. lucky he only took one other person with him i guess.

He was the passenger in the car not the driver.