PDA

View Full Version : my first time in pattayaland

filbear
December 1st, 2013, 01:12
Hi, dunno if it's okay to make this thread.

So basically I finally found Pattayaland. It was within walking distance from my hotel.

It was uncomfortable walking around at first with all the advertisers. One guy from the boyzboyzboyz bar approached me. He was okay not pushy, he offered to be my friend. He look a bit like an indian with a mustache.

I first entered Wild West boys. There were only 3 to 5 guys there. I was attracted to that number 12 but the scene was a bit slow. The boys were either standibg still or shuffling. Has my first strong beer btw and I coughed it down lol

My next bar (which turned to be my last) was boyz boyz boyz. The guys there were okay, a lot of boys to choose. They were mostly standing still on stage. Then the shows started. I was enjoying the shows though I still felt ignorant of what to do. I asked the manager there to call the guy who wanted to be my friend. He was polite, named alex with 2 children. I asked him for several info about tipping, boys etc. Then he told me he wanted to go with me.

I had him with me during my stay in the bar. He was a former gogo boy. Unfortunately he was still an employee so the manager still charged bar fine. I offed alex and we had a lot of fun. As my first timei tipped him 2, 500 cause I wanted to.

So I'm back in my hotel, gonna be leaving this morning. I am really going to come back.

RonanTheBarbarian
December 1st, 2013, 01:31
Glad it worked out well for you in the end filbear.

Will you be staying a while in Bangkok as well.

Captain Swing
December 1st, 2013, 04:28
See, didn't that turn out to be easier than expected? All that worrying for nothing. Good for you; I'm also glad you had a good time. I think that's one of the key attractions of the commercial sex scene in Thailand: everybody wants your money but they're more than willing to EARN it by making sure you do have a good time. They know that a happy customer is a generous customer (sometimes) and, with luck, a repeat customer. I've been to other tourist-oriented places where they want your money but they hate you for it and basically wish you'd stay home and mail the money to them. Thailand isn't like that, in my opinion.

I liked your line that you tipped him 2500 because you wanted to. That's the spirit. In case you're wondering, in my opinion that was generous but not outrageous, though I'm sure others will disagree. I'm sure you feel you got your money's worth. Hope you continue to have fun; it should be easier now that you've gotten your...um..."feet" wet.

catawampuscat
December 1st, 2013, 04:35
Nothing wrong with being generous. You will always remember the first time..

filbear
December 1st, 2013, 05:34
See, didn't that turn out to be easier than expected? All that worrying for nothing. Good for you; I'm also glad you had a good time. I think that's one of the key attractions of the commercial sex scene in Thailand: everybody wants your money but they're more than willing to EARN it by making sure you do have a good time. They know that a happy customer is a generous customer (sometimes) and, with luck, a repeat customer. I've been to other tourist-oriented places where they want your money but they hate you for it and basically wish you'd stay home and mail the money to them. Thailand isn't like that, in my opinion.

I liked your line that you tipped him 2500 because you wanted to. That's the spirit. In case you're wondering, in my opinion that was generous but not outrageous, though I'm sure others will disagree. I'm sure you feel you got your money's worth. Hope you continue to have fun; it should be easier now that you've gotten your...um..."feet" wet.

More than feet get wet. He came buckets and even reached my hair. Lol

Definitely going back.

Now I'm off to bangkok hope to see Tawan bar,