PDA

View Full Version : Darkrooms in Pattaya?

filbear
November 29th, 2013, 11:20
Hi I'm staying till Dec 1, I'd like to know of great darkrooms here.

Hoping you guys can help.

witchhunt
November 29th, 2013, 13:53
You don't have much time left, so I suggest you go late afternoon to Sansuk Sauna .It does get quite busy A bar beside the pool, restaurant and mostly non cash boys.

Here is the website Look under contact for their phone number

http://www.sansukpattaya.com/

I went to utopia and here is their report

391/49 Moo 10, Soi 11 Thappraya Rd, 038-364-355, email. Conveniently located halfway between Jomtien's gay beach and Boyztown in South Pattaya, just 200m off Thappraya Rd. Look for the sign at the corner of Soi 11. Free shuttle service from the main road to the complex. G/F has a steamroom, sauna, swimming pool, gym, jacuzzi, bar, TV area and restaurant serving Thai and western food. 2/F features a dark room, relaxing rooms, showers and private massage rooms with their own shower and toilet. On 3/F there is another bar with sofas, a second sauna and steamroom, and a communal open-air shower. Very friendly staff.

springco
November 29th, 2013, 14:50
I know very few people who still use film and need a darkroom which I think would be all but impossible to find in Pattaya. Have you thought of getting a digital camera?

filbear
November 29th, 2013, 19:31
I know very few people who still use film and need a darkroom which I think would be all but impossible to find in Pattaya. Have you thought of getting a digital camera?
Aw hhehe I'm talking about darkrooms and saunas but thank for info.

filbear
November 29th, 2013, 19:46
Any tips I should watch out for? I'm already booked vista hotel :-(

loke
November 30th, 2013, 00:32
You wil not find darkrooms in Thailand but if you turn off the light in any room it will become a darkroom and you could have a lot of fun .

If you can't find what you're looking for in the saunas , try Happy boys in Sunee, and ask them to turn off the light upstairs .

filbear
November 30th, 2013, 08:07
You wil not find darkrooms in Thailand but if you turn off the light in any room it will become a darkroom and you could have a lot of fun .

If you can't find what you're looking for in the saunas , try Happy boys in Sunee, and ask them to turn off the light upstairs .
Oic, I thought Pattaya have darkrooms

Surfcrest
December 1st, 2013, 04:34
Pattaya may not, but since you say you have another two days in Bangkok...I can tell you Chakran's steam room, sauna and Heart of Darkness areas might be what you're looking for.

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/chak-ran-sauna-ari-bangkok-t28491.html?hilit=chak%20ran#p270808

http://www.chakransauna.net/

Have a read, it's not for everyone...but I quite like the place.

Surfcrest

christianpfc
December 2nd, 2013, 14:47
The only darkrooms I know of are in saunas (Saensuk, Ganymede).

I fail to see the attraction of darkrooms, but they seem to have a following, because every time I check there are plenty of people and a lot of activity.

I put it that way: in a darkroom, you can have sex with someone you wouldn't want to have sex with in light.

pennyboy
December 2nd, 2013, 18:28
OR........In darkrooms you can have sex with someone who would not have sex with you in the light.

filbear
December 3rd, 2013, 08:20
OR........In darkrooms you can have sex with someone who would not have sex with you in the light.
Haha or someone like me who'd rather not be recognized and just have fun.

lego
December 3rd, 2013, 19:51
Why do you think that you cannot find darkrooms in Thailand? I've certainly seen several.

whitemouse
December 16th, 2013, 21:32
I fail to see the attraction of darkrooms, but they seem to have a following, because every time I check there are plenty of people and a lot of activity.

I put it that way: in a darkroom, you can have sex with someone you wouldn't want to have sex with in light.

That is exactly the attraction of darkrooms, people in there are less picky, often with no effort you can get into group action, if that is your thing.
There is lot to like about darkrooms, what they do not offer is the thrill of the hunt, after reading your posts often, I understand you have no use for darkrooms.
Best part about darkrooms, you don't have to talk, you just do what you like. No need to waste time for long, polite conversation, which is usually boring for both me, and the Thai guy, usually a stranger, who I never meet again. And no need looking for a place, its all right there.

whitemouse
December 16th, 2013, 23:13
Haha or someone like me who'd rather not be recognized and just have fun.

Yes. And you can get off within minutes, anonymously, without wasting all night waiting for some guy, who operates in Thai time, lucky if he is late only 2 hrs.
And if you met your date on GR, you are lucky if guy who eventually shows up, is the even the same guy who u saw on his GR profile pics.

Bobett
December 17th, 2013, 14:15
PLEASE make sure you use condoms as you dont know who or what you are having sex with in darkrooms. Not trying to spoil the fun but be carefull :-s