PDA

View Full Version : Farose

gregvc
November 24th, 2013, 11:15
I notice that the website of Farose sauna no longer works. I was out there a month ago and all seemed ok. Wonder if this huge sauna has closed?

pong
November 25th, 2013, 06:39
there is nr 1 in Sapan kwai and nr 2 by Ram.
You either are an extreme optimist or not yet used to Thai ways of doing: websites in general have not much to say about actual situation. Thai fora may.
Nr 1 is shut half and in extreme neglect, as reported. Makes a fair chacne to have closed by now, the other one most likely not.

gregvc
November 25th, 2013, 16:36
yes, I went to no 1 last week in Saphan Kwai. Slap me if I go again. Has it ever been cleaned. The other bldg. no longer operates (there used to be two townhouses, not one). The few guys are a motley crew and it seems that quite a few guys sleep the night away. The boys on the desk are amazed when anyone enters. 39 Underground is only a 5 min walk away but not open all night. Adonis used to be in Soi Elizabeth Hotel. By the way, the website is back up. And, I agree that websites and reality are two different worlds!!
Anyone been recently to Hercules or Cruising Sauna.

lego
November 25th, 2013, 18:43
Check out Farose 2 some time, I think it's much better than Farose 1 in about every respect (crowd, action, facilities).