View Full Version : Uniquely Cambodian, Daringly Modern

NickysGayPattaya
November 23rd, 2013, 08:06
Please forgive me for posting this here. I know, I know, wrong forum, not specifically gay. If the admins want to move this or even delete it, then please feel free to.

I am working now for Phare the Cambodian Circus. Based in Siem Reap, this is an amazing place. I've fallen in love with it and am doing all I can to promote it.

If you're in Siem Reap, please look it up. And apart from all that, the performers are to die for!!!

http://www.pharecambodiancircus.org/blo ... ly-modern/ (http://www.pharecambodiancircus.org/blog/uniquely-cambodian-daringly-modern/) for the full story and lots of pictures :D

elephantspike
November 23rd, 2013, 11:29
I no longer need to worry about such things as moving posts around on the forum but I just added Phare's RSS feed to the featured excerpts on the main page. Looks like a great act and the blog feed is fantastic. Lots of cool pictures to display for the links. Thanks.

NickysGayPattaya
November 23rd, 2013, 11:39
Many thanks for your help ES. I really do love it. I am working up to 20 hour days promoting it, and hope to see some of you there. If any of you get to SR and want to call in, let me know (by pm) you're coming and I will make sure you get great seats

Thanks

kanom
November 24th, 2013, 08:15
I went to this show a few months back and it is well worth visiting. The performers put a lot of effort into the show and make it a very fun event. If you are in Siem Reap, have a look. You will not be disappointed. Enjoy!

November 26th, 2013, 09:52
I had a Cambodian student here in Brisbane yesterday. He wasnt very daring at all just wanted a mutual wank. Oh, and no money.

ddsfo
November 27th, 2013, 20:51
i enjoyed this "circus' " performance when i was in siem reap earlier this year. the "circus" is really an acrobatic theater company. their performances tell a story, i saw the classic tale of 2 boys fighting for the affections of 1 girl. in the end, the girl simply walks away from them holding the hand and kissing her girlfriend. in addition to the show, the performers were around before and after for chatting with the audience and they were enthusiastic about their work.