PDA

View Full Version : Silly one liners that simmer a dinner Thanksgiving Dinner

November 16th, 2013, 08:23
With any luck all the Americans will have a coronary after eating that meal.

Go back for seconds coco-thanksgiving-dinner-t29712.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/coco-thanksgiving-dinner-t29712.html)

timmberty
November 16th, 2013, 15:28
With any luck all the Americans will have a coronary after eating that meal.

they have to pay for it ... so doubt many will go.

latintopxxx
November 17th, 2013, 02:21
really fail to understand the motive behind these comments.....people being mean simply for the sake of it.....so sad....

timmberty
November 17th, 2013, 21:17
go sit in the corner latin and suck your thumb for a little while.

arsenal
November 19th, 2013, 07:46
Kommentariat and Timmberty rarely have anything either pleasant or interesting to say.

November 19th, 2013, 12:53
Thats why there such fun to read I wait for there posts daily but kommentariat only posts every 2 or 3 weeks it seems.

latintopxxx
November 19th, 2013, 14:00
....so ow we have troll lovers...ok...probably something like the stockholm syndrome...

Nirish guy
November 19th, 2013, 17:25
Latin said "people being mean simply for the sake of it.....so sad...."

Yes, isn't it just, just as well you would never be guilty of that yourself now would you Latin?

timmberty
November 20th, 2013, 13:29
i think latin sometimes forgets who hes posting as, sometimes you get the ' i'll teach these low life scum thai's who's the daddy' and other times you get the 'i gave him back the 300 baht he forgot' and 'dont you think spending 60 baht more on a drink is fair' gets kinda confusing, but then again when you are playing 4 or 5 different parts it must be hard to remember whos who.

arsenal
November 20th, 2013, 14:08
Latin is inconsistent, unlike you Timmberty who is always illiterate. Latin forgets that we all know Thai boys. And if he really treated them the way he claimes to he would spend a considerable amount of time in the casualty department.

a447
November 20th, 2013, 14:18
Latin wrote:
.....people being mean simply for the sake of it

but writes shit like this, ad finitum, on this board:

When I was rough and ready in a business way and treated the transaction much the same way as I would when buying counterfeit DVDs they quickly reached the conclusion that here is someone who doesn't part with his money easily and even complains about their performance (always do it to keep them in their place) and basically almost throws then out of the room once I've ball emptied...sometimes don't even let them take a shower..I'm done now so throw your clothes on and go...they tend not to invite themselves to sit on my lounger and make small talk and beg for a few extra baht.

Or how about this fantasy;

another fav is both standing..fucking doggy style, insert the index fingers of both hands in his mouth so I can steer him/grab hold of him and ride him like a pony..all the while snickering...I get pleasure out of his humiliation....enjoy using the boy as a pice of furniure..either to sit on while i check emails...or as an ornament..on a coffee table...on all fours...back arched...arse hole on show...at any time I can make use of either hole...its a convenience...to be used...

You're right, latin.

.....so sad....

Thank God for the boys that you are not real.

latintopxxx
November 20th, 2013, 16:51
a447...my good friend...managed to crawl out from under that rock....good for you...

timmberty
November 21st, 2013, 12:39
Latin is inconsistent, unlike you Timmberty who is always illiterate. Latin forgets that we all know Thai boys. And if he really treated them the way he claimes to he would spend a considerable amount of time in the casualty department.

define illiterate ? then ask yourself why you cant help but reply. then define prick, just to make it quicker you will find it in the dictionary under a.

a447
November 21st, 2013, 14:09
Latin wrote:
.....managed to crawl out from under that rock....good for you...

Yep. But not good for you. It gave me the excuse to drag up some of your old posts to alert newbies as to who you really are. And who you are not.

Should have left well enough alone. I would have stayed under that rock. ROFL