PDA

View Full Version : ID the venue??

latintopxxx
November 13th, 2013, 05:08
http://www.xtube.com/user_videos.php?u=bkk-bkk

Love these videos, can anyone ID the venuw? I tried but can't guess. Tried hunting for more but no luck.

egel
November 13th, 2013, 05:48
swimmshow...throb in 2007, now Copa
The rest look like Tawan

Marsilius
November 13th, 2013, 11:44
I'm not sure that the second video can be Tawan. In the first place, the boys don't seem sufficiently muscled. More significantly, from the way that the boys in this video position themselves on the stage, they appear to be on an island podium that faces both front and back - whereas the Tawan stage is positioned against a back wall so that the boys can only face forward out towards the audience.

DragonMaster
November 13th, 2013, 16:19
Second video looks like Dreamboys Bangkok. Note the ladder on the left of the video which has its uses during the fuck show. The stage there is in the center of the bar and the boys line up around the edges.

timmberty
November 13th, 2013, 16:28
latin didnt you post the exact same thing just a short time ago ? you really are trying to hard.

latintopxxx
November 13th, 2013, 16:43
timmyboy...if I did I apologise...must be alzheimers kicking in....at leat i get to enjoy the same thing over and over again....

latintopxxx
November 13th, 2013, 16:45
dragonmaster, I also thought it could be dreamboys. Totally surprised as they are usually quite vigilant about mobile phones,etc....tried searching for more but thats all i could find.

colmx
November 14th, 2013, 00:43
swimmshow...throb in 2007, now Copa
The rest look like Tawan

Throb/Splash never had any naked swimming shows...
I would think more likely that the swimming show is Classic boys in Bkk