PDA

View Full Version : 300 Baht Bar Drinks. How it effected my Bar Habits

bucknaway
November 9th, 2013, 10:11
How did I cope with high bar drink prices?
* - Some bars I skipped. If they didn't offer a show and their drink prices were close to or over 300 Baht I didn't go inside.
* - If I did enter the bar, I only purchased one drink for myself and left a 20 baht tip in the bill folder, sometimes I also gave the waiter a 20 baht note directly. I didn't tip any dancers in the high price bars, I use to tip often in the past but with the higher prices I have stopped. Also I didn't tip the performers in the F**K Show if the show was less of a performance and more of a procedure to work the crowd for tips.
* - I only visited each bar once without a return visit. The high prices has made me reduce my bar visits and I never went into the same bar twice in Bangkok's Soi Twilight.
(The high drink prices has helped me save my money by stopping me from throwing it away in the bars.)

Pattaya bars?
* - I visited bars on a whim as I did in the past. I went into bars that I thought were inviting or just seemed as if it would be a fun place to stop and visit.
* - In Pattaya I often tipped the guys (Especially in Sunee) and purchased drinks for myself and the guys.
* - In Sunee, I purchased a bottle of 100 Pipers and partied with the gogo guys.
* - In Boyztown, I offed a guy from Xboys Pattayaland. He was off the next day and stuck around after his tip and went shopping with me and only let me pay for food once. After that he refused to let me pay for anything more. I tried to buy him things while shopping but he refused to let me buy anything for him.
* - In Pattaya I was throwing my money around like a madman! So much so that I was walking past a bar that I stopped at often, and as I passed the manager asked me for 100 baht to get something to eat hahahaha. I didn't give him the money.
* - In Pattaya, I was twice asked by 2 seperate guys why I was tipping them too much money. That didn't happen in Bangkok because on average, no one was tipped beyond the waiter.

This trip I depended on meeting guys at the Telephone Pub, DJ Station, Babylon, Gay Romeo and Phone Apps. I only offed on guy this trip and that was the guy form Xboys Pattayaland.

Also, I did invite a guy working massage on the beach back to my room for a massage. He came to my room but he didn't massage me and it was the best no massage visit I have had in a very long time! It was so good that he came back to not practice massage on me again on 3 other nights.

TOQ
November 9th, 2013, 16:28
Also, I did invite a guy working massage on the beach back to my room for a massage. He came to my room but he didn't massage me and it was the best no massage visit I have had in a very long time! It was so good that he came back to not practice massage on me again on 3 other nights.

Sounds like your massage boy has got his and your system down pat :)

November 10th, 2013, 02:08
tr.v. ef┬╖fect┬╖ed, ef┬╖fect┬╖ing, ef┬╖fects
1. To bring into existence.
2. To produce as a result.
3. To bring about

Often mistaken for af-fect-ed, af-fect-ing

bucknaway
November 10th, 2013, 03:46
tr.v. ef┬╖fect┬╖ed, ef┬╖fect┬╖ing, ef┬╖fects
1. To bring into existence.
2. To produce as a result.
3. To bring about

Often mistaken for af-fect-ed, af-fect-ing

Don't let the spelling effect ya =P~

christianpfc
November 11th, 2013, 16:03
Similar for me.

I go to Bangkok gogo bars rarely (less then once per month) and not on a spontaneous decision (as in Pattaya), but on plan to come early to see maximum number of boys and avoid the show.

When I came for holiday, I went to each bar only once anyway, my intention is to off a boy and when I have seen all (or most) of the boys on my first visit, there is no point in coming back the during the same holiday.

Tipping mamasans or performers in fuck show? Certainly not!

I spend my money in Pattaya and around Saranrom.

latintopxxx
November 11th, 2013, 17:53
I hardly ever tip mamasans or waiters, bur do tip the occasional gogo boy and ALWAYS tip the fuck show performers....after all they are out there having public sex...getting passed around like used goods...groped....at least a 100bht tip is deserved.

loke
November 11th, 2013, 21:24
If there is a boy I enjoy watching on stage I sometimes tip , up to 100 baht . But not very often since most of the boys are not my type.

christianpfc
November 11th, 2013, 22:20
Re loke: same for me.

Re latintop: I find these fuck shows rather boring and will not support them by tipping the perfomers. If nobody tips, maybe they stop it? Would be fine for me.

ComeOn
November 12th, 2013, 00:57
They would make the same money with me, if the drinks were 100 baht, I would just drink more and not hold on to one drink....

But sometimes you want to leave after 10 minutes because there's nothing on and then they are better off charging 300 baht.

latintopxxx
November 12th, 2013, 01:06
christian...thats rather selfish of you....